Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: Babatha Conway moans there’s to do, but goes out and about as if in tier 2

Reactions: 19
This afternoon's radio silence is filling me with all the fear,,,,,,,
I think she's got something horrific planned for tonight in the form of a takeaway/end of term style dance 🤦‍♀️ We know how much she LOVES an occasion 😳
Please not.

This year has been horrific enough 😭😭😭

Reactions: 7
And then lied about it when Rosie Ramsey pretty much called her a scum bag for doing such a horrific thing, and she changed the story to 'Ste passed me my Tampons" 🙄🤦‍♀️
Ooh I must of missed this how/when did she change the story? I remember Rosie being asked about it on the podcast 😂

Reactions: 3
Ooh I must of missed this how/when did she change the story? I remember Rosie being asked about it on the podcast 😂
My memory isn't the best but i think someone asked her on the grid about Rosie basically saying it was gross and she replied in her usual passive aggressive manor that she's sure that her "Friend" Rosie wouldn't have had a problem with her husband passing her her Tampons 🙄 Which is absolutely NOT what she claimed for the 100 years prior to Rosie calling her a woman!!

How is this ANY different to ANY other morning noon or night in Grotbabs Towers!!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she asking for a baileys at 4.30 in the afternoon? #addict

Also 3 of the last 5 grid posts are ads...whats her policy on ads again? Sellout

Reactions: 13
Same as everyday then, Babs 🙄
so much for the "i'll be wearing festive clothing all week!" promise! she's squeezed into her standard pleather, - not even in festive socks! - presumably to make the most of her #size18style while she still fits in it, before her USP is destroyed by her decision to endlessly down baileys and mince pies and to not move from the sofa for two weeks - apart from the essential NT visits, which she'll be certain to take an entire box of chocolates and a bottle of baileys with her to help her cope with all the strenuous rule-breaking!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they will stay over night as they usually do?
Where? One in the Smeg and one in the mug cupboard?

Guys please stop saying Emma doesn't know what eggnog is. Emma knows exactly what eggnog is and has always known what eggnog is, forever and ever amen 😤🙏

Don't insult her intelligence.

(Also I refuse to post the stupid gurning selfies unless I have to because I think she genuinely gets off on the attention and from seeing her face plastered anywhere on the internet)

ALSO. I don't believe a word of this absolute tosh.

View attachment 351509
God this is such DRIVVLE. I bet he barely speaks a word to her all day and works with his headphones in to drown out her voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Louise Pentland has posted on her stories that she and Katie Ellison are dreaming up ideas for an adults only trip to Disney.
Can you imagine how jealous Emma would be if Louise and Katie actually went on said trip!
That's what sent her completely psycho in the end, the fact that Louise turned round to Emma and said "get out of my life", then Emma was left thinking "oh tit, now all of Louise's famous friends are going to know how horrible I am". Bet Louise and Katie come on Emma's tattle threads for a good laugh when they're together

• Heart
I've not been on today but I've just had a look at the tit show via my husband's instgram..£50 for a label maker? She's got money to burn then.

Reactions: 7
I've not been on today but I've just had a look at the tit show via my husband's instgram..£50 for a label maker? She's got money to burn then.
I must’ve looked at the wrong one on Amazon I thought they’d gifted her the £100 + model 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm so curious about what really went down between Emma and Louise. When Katie came to see Louise's new office and went out for cocktails afterwards Louise did a post along the lines of her being lucky to have a great friend etc. Now the pair of them planning an adults only Disney trip - something Emma would love.

I don't believe they would hang out together or would plan and actually go on a trip purely to spite Emma, but certain things do seem to be said/done with the added bonus of jabbing Babs.

In all honestly I believe it would be Louise who ended the friendship. Whether it was a build up of things or just one big incident who knows.

tattle bingo! 👏🏻
And we're back to completely recycled content but badly updated.... she posted a link to the last time she did this 'dance' only a few weeks ago. And those boots 🤮🤮 I'm sorry (and I'm sincerely not taking the piss out of the afflicted) but they're just missing the rickets calipers on them...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.