Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The inane smiling and nodding from side to side at the beginning of the reel. Is she pretending someone is watching? 😂
I asked my partner if he thought it was sexy, his reply was "If you think Bad Santa is sexy, yep!"
Second hand embarrassment doesn't even come close!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I assume we won't get the option of stay in your own local area.... 🙄
I hope some of the options include but are not exclusive to forcing her to drink a whole jug of gravy, stay inside her tiny house, and delete her Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love the face Erin's clubs go on to a normal time so it stops KeBab sending her to her room for 'relaxation time' straight after tea 😅

ETA-just seen her latest story-she has literally got her home from club and sent her straight to her room...said it before but I will say it again...those kids deserve better

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Also I know 2020 has been tit but I really pity the folk commenting that it’s the “best thing they’ve seen al year” or “highlight of the year” because I’m pretty sure the funeral I watched this afternoon made me smile more than her fannying about in a too tight top nd a smug grin thinking she’s winning the internet
I keep thinking however bad my year has been, at least I'm not genuinely entertained by Babs' content...

Why don’t us Tattlers tell her to do some cooking/baking (no beige freezer food allowed) 😂😉
How about a "phone in the drawer day"...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope some of the options include but are not exclusive to forcing her to drink a whole jug of gravy, stay inside her tiny house, and delete her Instagram.
i'd love if she actually opened up her DMs for suggestions, rather than the boring kinda "which festive jumper shall i wear? left or right?" poll.

i'd be voting that she:
- took a LONG walk, without any snacks.
- survived an entire day without an alcoholic drink.
- down a shot of think, cold gravy.
- filled her entire tiny house with burning green yankee candles.
- making herself a hot cock covered in whipped cream, no marshmallows or baileys or malteasers (?!) on top.
- give her a selection box, and make sure she only eats the curly wurly.

or, the ultimate challenge: that she spent the entire day NOT POSTING ANY CONTENT ON THE GRAM.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Her practicing dances from teen movies in her late 20’s is bleeping weird.

Reactions: 17
So I’m lying in the bathroom - wedged up against my shoe storage box & collection of assorted paper cups.
I’ve cried, I’ve wailed, I’ve beaten myself with a Poundland loofah and then I’ve cried a bit more to attract the attention of my adoring husband (he went to work).
The reason being - I just can’t access BM’s gram stuff. You’re all talking about things that I can’t see. I don’t feel I can make a valuable bitchy contribution. I’ve asked my husband to contact the powers that be & sort it out for me but he told me to grow up, clean the house &
cook some proper food for once 🙄
Merry Christmas MrsBriggs, this is just for you

You can see ALL the glory of Babetha there for free and without helping her engagement at all. Pick yourself up off the bathroom floor, wipe your eyes on your tie dye top and smile once more 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m starting to believe that she actually does read here - and often, too.
Its the smug faces she’s making like the one in the kfc video and more recently in the mean girls video.
As if she’s trying to point out that it doesn’t bother her that a large amount of people can’t stand her.
Almost as if she’s thriving off it.

Also, jaundice (yellowing of the skin) is a sign of alcoholism 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
And we're back to completely recycled content but badly updated.... she posted a link to the last time she did this 'dance' only a few weeks ago. And those boots 🤮🤮 I'm sorry (and I'm sincerely not taking the piss out of the afflicted) but they're just missing the rickets calipers on them...
My sons are nicer than them and he wears callipers! They are real Frankenstein boots 😂😂

Is that supposed to be a dress 🤣
Looks more like a tunic top - I’m sure she’ll say it’s her cracking rack 😂😂

Reactions: 3
In that Jingle Bellend Rock video it looks like she's wearing one of those hats with a crap wig attached. Her hair is in such bad condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.