Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to do and nowhere to go - except she went out for a pedicure TWO DAYS AGO and met up with her mate yesterday? Anyone would think she’s been housebound because they’re in a tier 3 lockdown. Oh wait. That’s what she SHOULD be doing instead of going out shopping/meeting mates every bleedin day

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Watching the “kitchen organisation” vlog. Babs ffs put some of that tit to charity or recycle!! You do not need all that plastic shite in your life. Also organisation does not mean shoving tit from one plastic box to another. You shameless, wasteful, self absorbed twit 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
God she's a twit

More boring earplug updates this morning. More waffle about there being nowhere for them to go in their house because of the floor. Even more bleeping waffle about them having nowhere to go outside the house. She said she's struggling finding things for the kids to do then literally says the kids are fine and don't care. So what's the bleeping problem? I can't really understand what she's missing out on. She's going shopping and seeing friends / family. It's not like she's a food critic and would be dining out every day. I'm genuinely confused about what she's missing out on being able to do. I haven't seen my family for over a year now and haven't seen anyone except my husband since March. I complain less than she does.

Surely her mug collection followers must be getting pissed off with her constant WOE IS ME melodrama. She isn't even slightly concerned about catching covid.

Also. Picking her ears and eyes is 🤢 and her hair looks really grubby and unwashed. She seems genuinely on the edge of unravelling completely at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I wonder how long until she mentions the sad news about Dame Barbara Windsor and makes it ALL about her!?

Moaning there's nowhere to go and nothing to do but the kids don't mind,,,,,,,, next slide she's booked 2 National Trusts and The Black Country museum! FFS. Proof right there that its her who constantly needs external stimulation to make her happy. What a sad life!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I wonder how long until she mentions the sad news about Dame Barbara Windsor and makes it ALL about her!?

Moaning there's nowhere to go and nothing to do but the kids don't mind,,,,,,,, next slide she's booked 2 National Trusts and The Black Country museum! FFS. Proof right there that its her who constantly needs external stimulation to make her happy. What a sad life!
Oh no! What’s happened to Barbara Windsor (off to google now...)
She really needs is insufferable.
With the rules on meeting in six. Should these people be the same or just those in your bubble?

She’s mentioned about being in tier 3 with nothing to do. I’m in tier 3, ok I’m not in England but not a lot has changed for us in tier 3, still a fair bit to do. Is it different in England? Also I kinda think she panics if she can’t go anywhere when the kids are there because I don’t think she can handle them on her own. Which seems strange since they aren’t babies anymore.

Reactions: 11
Oh no! What’s happened to Barbara Windsor (off to google now...)
She really needs is insufferable.
With the rules on meeting in six. Should these people be the same or just those in your bubble?
Neither, rule of 6 just means you can only meet up as a maximum of 6 outside in Tier 3. But its not your Bubble necessarily and it doesn't have to be the same 6 either and isn't she pushing this rule to the max?!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I'm tier 3 and nothing has changed for me since lockdown 2.0. Actually, nothing has changed all year. I was isolating for a few months too as I was pregnant but unfortunately ended in miscarriage. I've not been on holiday, I've worked from home full-time (proper work not werk) had to juggle 2 kids and work and self isolating, not seen my friends at all apart from zoom quizzes. But I'm no different to millions of people in the same position. Actually I am very fortunate as I avoided redundancy and we managed to move house (2 weeks after Babs). Anyway this isn't a sob story, but what she is massively lacking is real perspective. A part time job in the real world would do her wonders. Or heaven forbid she could even do some volunteering!! On a separate note, I did laugh at her organisation blog. She's moved to a posh area but has to have plastic baskets on top of her kitchen cupboards 😆

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I'm tier 3 and nothing has changed for me since lockdown 2.0. Actually, nothing has changed all year. I was isolating for a few months too as I was pregnant but unfortunately ended in miscarriage. I've not been on holiday, I've worked from home full-time (proper work not werk) had to juggle 2 kids and work and self isolating, not seen my friends at all apart from zoom quizzes. But I'm no different to millions of people in the same position. Actually I am very fortunate as I avoided redundancy and we managed to move house (2 weeks after Babs). Anyway this isn't a sob story, but what she is massively lacking is real perspective. A part time job in the real world would do her wonders. Or heaven forbid she could even do some volunteering!! On a separate note, I did laugh at her organisation blog. She's moved to a posh area but has to have plastic baskets on top of her kitchen cupboards 😆
I agree 100% with this. A part time job or some volunteering would also give her some content!

Reactions: 13
Neither, rule of 6 just means you can only meet up as a maximum of 6 outside in Tier 3. But its not your Bubble necessarily and it doesn't have to be the same 6 either and isn't she pushing this rule to the max?!
Exactly, it’s not a daily challenge!! Mostly this year I’ve seen my husband, and that’s about it. Perhaps if more people were more restrained/responsible (I’m looking at you Babs 👋) then maybe we’d all be able to do more.... 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also there are things to do in birmingham. The NEC has got a drive in cinema for Christmas films at the moment? Does she mean I can’t go shopping with my MOM?

Reactions: 9
She’s coming to the Black Country Museum, great. I live close enough to be able to hear the screeching from my bedroom window 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly, it’s not a daily challenge!! Mostly this year I’ve seen my husband, and that’s about it. Perhaps if more people were more restrained/responsible (I’m looking at you Babs 👋) then maybe we’d all be able to do more.... 🤷‍♀️
She seems to be viewing it as a Challenge to see as many people as possible and do as much as possible.
She is on the edge. She's so erratic it's frightening. In bed by 7pm but awake by 4am stressing about having things to do. These behaviours are far from stable!

Reactions: 22
The government states try to avoid moving between tiers if possible but she has already been to national trust in Worcestershire, no doubt probably be going to Shugborough in Staffordshire and the black country museum in Dudley. She better not moan about a lockdown in January if it happens!

I also agree volunteering us very fulfilling but realistically most places you can't sit around filming and claiming freebies so she wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Is there some allowance for people who are moving between tiers due to work? I bet she would claim she's working, visiting all these places.

Reactions: 4
Is there some allowance for people who are moving between tiers due to work? I bet she would claim she's working, visiting all these places.
Guess depends what you class as work seems every Z list celeb is either breaking rules here or have gone on holiday to the Maldives or Dubai despite going against travel advice, I'm sure she would be saying if they can so can I!

Reactions: 5
Also there are things to do in birmingham. The NEC has got a drive in cinema for Christmas films at the moment? Does she mean I can’t go shopping with my MOM?
But she does go shopping with her mom. Remember the I’m meeting her in the car park to get the kids advent calendars (why they need at least 2 is beyond me) which turned into a Costco trip, Poundland trip with wet Sandra and kenny

Reactions: 12
But she does go shopping with her mom. Remember the I’m meeting her in the car park to get the kids advent calendars (why they need at least 2 is beyond me) which turned into a Costco trip, Poundland trip with wet Sandra and kenny
I would truly rather stay at home by myself than go on that day trip. It sounds hellish. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guys have hit the nail on the head - it's like she sees it as a challenge to push the rules as much as possible. And she does seem quite erratic at the moment. What will she do in January when Xmas is over and there's nothing to plan and look forward to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.