Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like Uncle Fester in a wig in this photo.
canyou hate someone just because of their face? 😒
years ago, I remember saying to my husband....why does she keep making all of these faces? It comes off as so annoying!

actually went into the Matalan in Tamworth today, the one she opened, and I thought about how somebody came on here and said they saw her, she was standing at podium all alone. Every single moment of her life is an absolute car crash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just leaving this here for all you lovely Tattlers who absolutely ADORE the way she so endearingly does the 'hand under the chin pose' 🤣🤦‍♀️🤢🤮

She's 100% trolling us with these poses and ugly close ups. I mean, I'm not entirely sure how she would do a close up thats not ugly to be fair 🤷‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
so babs is trying out her new, "funkyyyy" tie-dye earplugs tonight. the ones which she supposedly tried out a couple of nights ago. awks.

and THANK YOU babs, for finally providing the evidence we've all been asking for! a photo of you all "in our bedrooms", conclusively proving that ste does Not share a room with babs. and potentially actually shares a room with ethan! an attempt to conceal the error by quickly mentioning that "we" are already in bed, "we" are watching the fall, which "we" have been watching for years. except the casual shot of babs in her bed features no sign of ste whatsoever. he will be spending the evening, curled up at the foot of ethan's bed, reading comics.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reckon the new floor will be laminate so the poor dying dog can’t walk on it? Why wouldn’t you just wait

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rewind back to that meeting with "fellow business woman" or whatever bleeping term she used - do we reckon she paid a random woman to pretend to be a friend for the gram? I don't recall seeing her before and in that photo she looked like she would rather be anywhere else! Not that I'd blame her 🤷
it's probably more the face of someone who doesn't want their casual disregard of covid rules plastered all over SM, and the minute she spotted babs taking a photo, she forsaw her face all over tattle.

I cannot imagine giving strangers enough details about my life for them to know where we all sleep at night. She needs to just stop talking about sleep and bedrooms.

Reactions: 16
so babs is trying out her new, "funkyyyy" tie-dye earplugs tonight. the ones which she supposedly tried out a couple of nights ago. awks.

and THANK YOU babs, for finally providing the evidence we've all been asking for! a photo of you all "in our bedrooms", conclusively proving that ste does Not share a room with babs. and potentially actually shares a room with ethan! an attempt to conceal the error by quickly mentioning that "we" are already in bed, "we" are watching the fall, which "we" have been watching for years. except the casual shot of babs in her bed features no sign of ste whatsoever. he will be spending the evening, curled up at the foot of ethan's bed, reading comics.
Can I just say that this post and - actually the last 2 pages of this thread - have been completely superb. Can't stop laughing re rabid Jocelyn (will she scream when she sees herself on tattle 🤔) and PUS' sleeping quarters

The photos of the bedrooms make me feel so claustrophobic. There is no room for their furniture. Don't know Birmingham but can't work this move out at all. Was having palpitations at the "organisation" of the kitchen with ten tons of plastic baskets on top of the kitchen cabinets as they are too small. Why would you buy a smaller house without (a) decluttering madly and (b) whilst your children are still living with you and will be for the forseeable future?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Can I just say that this post and - actually the last 2 pages of this thread - have been completely superb. Can't stop laughing re rabid Jocelyn (will she scream when she sees herself on tattle 🤔) and PUS' sleeping quarters

The photos of the bedrooms make me feel so claustrophobic. There is no room for their furniture. Don't know Birmingham but can't work this move out at all. Was having palpitations at the "organisation" of the kitchen with ten tons of plastic baskets on top of the kitchen cabinets as they are too small. Why would you buy a smaller house without (a) decluttering madly and (b) whilst your children are still living with you and will be for the forseeable future?!
For a better postcode, slightly nicer quieter area and maybe senior schools in mind.
But I fully agree, the kitchen re organise video made my teeth itch. All those bleeping plastic boxes on top of the cupboards!!!!,,,,,, Bad move Babs, bad move!

Reckon the new floor will be laminate so the poor dying dog can’t walk on it? Why wouldn’t you just wait
The new floor is real wood, she showed it a few weeks back. It got delivered and is "climitising" to the house 🙄

• Haha
For a better postcode, slightly nicer quieter area and maybe senior schools in mind.
But I fully agree, the kitchen re organise video made my teeth itch. All those bleeping plastic boxes on top of the cupboards!!!!,,,,,, Bad move Babs, bad move!

The new floor is real wood, she showed it a few weeks back. It got delivered and is "climitising" to the house 🙄
Awful - looks like they are tripping over mounds of tat. And dont get me started on the fridge in the hobbit dining room. Hope the senior schools are Eton equivalent to make up for it

Reactions: 9
It was supposed to be parquet - cos she’s now living in a posher area - but she said the other day that it was reclaimed timber 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well I guess she needs a slippery surface so she can do more body spinning for TikTok. No space for Wap’ping in the newly decorated Smegroom - she could do herself a mischief if she gets entangled with a hairpin leg!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It was supposed to be parquet - cos she’s now living in a posher area - but she said the other day that it was reclaimed timber 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well I guess she needs a slippery surface so she can do more body spinning for TikTok. No space for Wap’ping in the newly decorated Smegroom - she could do herself a mischief if she gets entangled with a hairpin leg!
I think this is why we've not seen the Prawn Cracker Dance cos there's nowhere big enough indoors for her AND her dressing gown to perform 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i predict an upcoming back accident as a result of her tiktok dances on slippery floors - likely a repeat of the "YOU WILL BE PARALYSED" twerking incident in terms of its cringeworthy back-story.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So they've gone up to their bedrooms at 7:30pm and Ste's in Ethan's bed? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
According to the schedule isn't Ethan meant to be reading and relaxing on his own in his bedroom at that time?
And how is Ste watching telly with Babs from Ethan's bed then? So many questions! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I don't know, Emma. Why didn't you wait until January? Is it because you rush into EVERYTHING, couldn't wait to get the Christmas decorations up in November, can't wait to get the walls painted bc you need to for the gram.

Her life gives me a headache. It's so chaotic and senseless. I could understand the rush to get the walls done if they were crumbling plaster but they're not. Or, even if she absolutely couldn't wait, why put the decorations up? Even if she put them up when it's done, it would still only be halfway through December. She's absolutely unhinged.
Yes good point. She couldn't have waited until January. It wasn't an option. Like most Narcissists I have known, she lacks consequential thinking.

The other morning when she was up at the crack of dawn on the sofa, I was actually concerned for her. She said she'd got herself in such a state for Erin's birthday she was exhausted, and she went to bed early and got up early, but she was still knackered so why not just sleep more? I really hope it wasn't just so she could get up and post for Instagram because my heart breaks with how pathetic that is. I'm starting to worry that she's really poorly. Her head must be in a real mess. Although she's so annoying that these sympathetic feelings I have tend to pass and then I just want her to shut up.

Reactions: 22
The other morning when she was up at the crack of dawn on the sofa, I was actually concerned for her. She said she'd got herself in such a state for Erin's birthday she was exhausted, and she went to bed early and got up early, but she was still knackered so why not just sleep more? I really hope it wasn't just so she could get up and post for Instagram because my heart breaks with how pathetic that is. I'm starting to worry that she's really poorly. Her head must be in a real mess. Although she's so annoying that these sympathetic feelings I have tend to pass and then I just want her to shut up.
I think she just realised with the milestone birthday that her Instagram expiration date is getting closer. Coupled with poor mug sales and literally being no bottle of the barrel left with how much scraping she’s been doing for content. - this all makes Babs a very dull girl.

I mean in the most recent Vlog she asked if her American fans wanted a video on the tier system.... I’m sure if they were that desperate to know they could google it rather than wait a week to hear about it from a woman who knows jack tit about it.

I mean her tier 3 involved just today alone, having work men in for an unnecessary job and then pulling crackers in the park whilst throwing old Jocelyn under the big blue tattle bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh God is she still banging on about tiers?! To her American audience? Shes like one of those people who enjoys ill health...as if it makes her sort of special. Many of us are in tier 3. I've mentioned before, over here in Notts we're really feeling it too (likely going to last even longer after our Christmas Market embarrassment smh!) As are plenty of other cities...some of which must feel like theyve never really exited the original lockdown. Most people havent been on holiday, many are wfh or working in high risk jobs and those are the lucky ones...many arent able to work at all. Babs no one is interested in your perception of tier 3....and I tell you now...it wont do you any favours at all to highlight that you understand the rules...before you break them. God the woman is a pillock. Why is her toddler manager not all over this? ABORT ABORT

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This woman is really boiling my piss with her easy, lazy life whilst complaining about how hard it is. Not to forget her holier than thou professing of the rules as she’s breaking them! It’s my day off today so I will avoid her til later so she doesn’t ruin it!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.