Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewind back to that meeting with "fellow business woman" or whatever bleeping term she used - do we reckon she paid a random woman to pretend to be a friend for the gram? I don't recall seeing her before and in that photo she looked like she would rather be anywhere else! Not that I'd blame her 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rewind back to that meeting with "fellow business woman" or whatever bleeping term she used - do we reckon she paid a random woman to pretend to be a friend for the gram? I don't recall seeing her before and in that photo she looked like she would rather be anywhere else! Not that I'd blame her 🤷
It’s thereadingresidence just as much of a sell out as keBabba but wants to bring paperback 🙄

789DA252-94E8-4ECF-8752-8B43AA5A51E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't know, Emma. Why didn't you wait until January? Is it because you rush into EVERYTHING, couldn't wait to get the Christmas decorations up in November, can't wait to get the walls painted bc you need to for the gram.

Her life gives me a headache. It's so chaotic and senseless. I could understand the rush to get the walls done if they were crumbling plaster but they're not. Or, even if she absolutely couldn't wait, why put the decorations up? Even if she put them up when it's done, it would still only be halfway through December. She's absolutely unhinged.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Absolutely no offence intended (although if she's friends with Babs she's made some confusing life choices) but she looks like this emoji: 🤓
You know when keBabba talks about her fwend Jocelyn.....
This is her. She looks like a Jocelyn

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't know, Emma. Why didn't you wait until January? Is it because you rush into EVERYTHING, couldn't wait to get the Christmas decorations up in November, can't wait to get the walls painted bc you need to for the gram.

Her life gives me a headache. It's so chaotic and senseless. I could understand the rush to get the walls done if they were crumbling plaster but they're not. Or, even if she absolutely couldn't wait, why put the decorations up? Even if she put them up when it's done, it would still only be halfway through December. She's absolutely unhinged.
Also how does having the floor done mean your family need to eat off the floor?! Keep the table clear of tat

Reactions: 12
You know when keBabba talks about her fwend Jocelyn.....
This is her. She looks like a Jocelyn
She doesn't have many so I can't believe I can't remember but this isn't Emma's friend who went to school with her and is the same age is it?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe I'm just in a bad mood and I never find Bab's childish and blatant ripoff comedy funny anyway but I actually find her impersonating Emma Thompson just offensive.

I'm not saying Love Actually is some masterpiece but don't most people connect with purely that scene because they can relate to finding out their partner cheated but they have to keep things together on the outside for the sake of others.

Then Emmas just there sat in her own stink opening her gob like a flipping hippo making fun of this scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She doesn't have many so I can't believe I can't remember but this isn't Emma's friend who went to school with her and is the same age is it?
Im not sure she’s as deranged about Disney as keBabba is. Another influenza.
I thought the one she went to school with had a proper job as she won’t be on keBabba SM...

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm just in a bad mood and I never find Bab's childish and blatant ripoff comedy funny anyway but I actually find her impersonating Emma Thompson just offensive.

I'm not saying Love Actually is some masterpiece but don't most people connect with the purely that scene because they can relate to finding out their partner cheated but they have to keep things together on the outside for the sake of others.

Then Emmas just there sat in her own stink opening her gob like a flipping hippo making fun of this scene.
I agree i raged at her for doing this.
But,,,,, let's look on the brightside, at least Kenny now knows that all he needs to do to get out (clothes and all) is by another woman (or man 🤷‍♀️) a necklace 🙌🥳

• Haha
Just an observation but in the last week keBabba has bought 2 semi professional insta huns into covid disrepute

tamingtwins with meeting in tier 2with keBabba coming from tier 3
And now Jocelyn coming from Tamworth (Staffordshire) to Birmingham both tier 3 and to pull a cracker they’re not going to have socially distan

she really thinks the rules don’t apply to her and her friends (notice TRR hasn’t posted the stories with the crackers that will show they were less than 2m apart)

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh I am rabid, completely shooketh that I have my first thread title... I'm going to have a watery Baileys hot cock to celebrate!!

Edit to add, in honour of my first title I have got my first avatar, I feel I have made it to the IC20 now 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it late night shopping tonight? If so then Ste can be found tonight trawling the jewellers shop for a necklace to provide his escape from Babcatraz!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.