Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah - so totally disrupt your living area, over Christmas, cos you dislike the feint patterned carpet but ignore the huge crack in your hall flooring.
Could do with a bit of a Hinch Flash Speed Mopping as well. Hope that helps 😊View attachment 342898
That floor reminds me of public toilets in a dodgy pub. Is that chewing gum stuck to the filthy floor too? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Yeah - so totally disrupt your living area, over Christmas, cos you dislike the feint patterned carpet but ignore the huge crack in your hall flooring.
Could do with a bit of a Hinch Flash Speed Mopping as well. Hope that helps 😊View attachment 342898
🤣 It could definitely do with a good clean 🤢 but I think it maybe a wire? Perhaps she has got a few lights outside which would definitely mean in Babs head that her house looks like the one from home alone.

Reactions: 6
Right.... Can I join you ? I've lurked for a long time sniggering to myself at all your comments but I've reached saturation point... I can no longer be content to lurk I need to voice my feelings... duck off you attention seeking vile twit.

I liked her back in the day but she has morphed into a grotesque gurning fat handed greasy haired caricature of herself. She looks dirty, greasy and fat. She eats tit wears tit and talks tit. And she makes my blood boil

Anyway.. as you all were.... and breath

God that feels better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
If the kids aren’t asking to go anywhere & are happy at home. You don’t need to book days out etc, ffs less is more Babs.

Reactions: 15
🤣 It could definitely do with a good clean 🤢 but I think it maybe a wire? Perhaps she has got a few lights outside which would definitely mean in Babs head that her house looks like the one from home alone.
I think, on closer inspection, you may be right. Yes - it’s probably the wire that leads to the ‘flashing arse angel’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think, on closer inspection, you may be right. Yes - it’s probably the wire that leads to the ‘flashing arse angel’ 🙄
Either way, That floor is disgusting.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it could be lovely (its not my taste though) But I'm sure if it was just cleaned it would look 100% better.
Gosh, Waynetta needs to start using some of the cleaning products she is "Storing" under her sink.
Emma, Cleaning products do actually clean stuff you know, they're not just for you to do a paid Ad and then file away in the crappy white IKEA storage boxes under the sink 🙄

Reactions: 13
If Emma was this age in the 80s, she'd totally be one of those people with the plastic man in the back of the car which dropped its pants when you squeezed the end of a tube. Common, cheap, vulgar.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Emma was this age in the 80s, she'd totally be one of those people with the plastic man in the back of the car which dropped its pants when you squeezed the end of a tube. Common, cheap, vulgar.
When I was a kid I always wanted one of them for my first car 🤣 But I promise my tastes have naturally changed and I am of course nothing like her. But thanks for the memory I had forgotten all about them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of COURSE she's a James Corden fan. Emma has such awful taste.

View attachment 342865
Corden is another one who's all smiling showbizzy lols on the surface, then a right nasty wanker behind the scenes. Does anyone remember when Ant and Dec did that gotcha on him? He was truly vile when he thought he was taking to the little people.

Reactions: 17
Why does she do these childish things? She is crap at them too! 😏
as a woman in her 40’s, imagine having the time to search for an app that does this for you to then post it as something “funny” for your followers. No wonder she likes James cordon, he’s annoying, childish man, desperate to be relevant in The USA.

im 38 and a stay at home mom, in my free time, I’m not playing with frickin apps! I’m cleaning, organising etc and when I’m done, Ill watch a film or read a book or do some crafts or something. WHY is this beast woman so childish! Why isn’t she using her platform for charity? Drop the obsessing over celebs! I haven’t crushed on a celeb in 20 years :mad:😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she do these childish things? She is crap at them too! 😏
i mean, at least TRY. if you're even gonna bother making an attempt, find a photo of Lucy actually facing forwards. all she's succeeded at is making a photo look like Gary is proudly holding a gremlin! a big part of her "werk" involves editing videos and content, and this is the best she can do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just about to say
A. She's now calling him Gary (Hi Bab)
and
B. What the duck is that? 🤣
She’s badly photoshopped Lucy’s head onto a black cat, wtf? I hope Gary’s restraining order is still valid she’s a fruit loop.

i mean, at least TRY. if you're even gonna bother making an attempt, find a photo of Lucy actually facing forwards. all she's succeeded at is making a photo look like Gary is proudly holding a gremlin! a big part of her "werk" involves editing videos and content, and this is the best she can do?!
Yes this is her standard, she can’t try any harder. She’d need Ste to work wonders with excel again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its so weird how I view everything on her Insta soooo differently now we KNOW she reads here! This has such a sarcastic "two fingers up" tone to it. She's an absolute witch!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.