Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree i raged at her for doing this.
But,,,,, let's look on the brightside, at least Kenny now knows that all he needs to do to get out (clothes and all) is by another woman (or man ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ) a necklace ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฅณ
Yep, I agree. Totally offensive. Been there, done that. It's really not amusing :(

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I agree i raged at her for doing this.
But,,,,, let's look on the brightside, at least Kenny now knows that all he needs to do to get out (clothes and all) is by another woman (or man ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ) a necklace ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฅณ
I can see Pus's face now, emoji hears over his eyes dreaming of doing conga lines with gorgeous Brazilian men

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just an observation but in the last week keBabba has bought 2 semi professional insta huns into covid disrepute

tamingtwins with meeting in tier 2with keBabba coming from tier 3
And now Jocelyn coming from Tamworth (Staffordshire) to Birmingham both tier 3 and to pull a cracker theyโ€™re not going to have socially distan

she really thinks the rules donโ€™t apply to her and her friends (notice TRR hasnโ€™t posted the stories with the crackers that will show they were less than 2m apart)
Going to stalk said friend to see if I can talk some sense into her. Iโ€™m not having Tamworth having a connection to babs if I can help it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know when keBabba talks about her fwend Jocelyn.....
This is her. She looks like a Jocelyn
Is that the teacher friend that got married? Or the one that she got pushed round in a wheel chair by into a lift with Gary? Who is she?

Reactions: 2
Is that the teacher friend that got married? Or the one that she got pushed round in a wheel chair by into a lift with Gary? Who is she?
Just the latest insta friend that hasn't quite realised what she's like yet....

Reactions: 6
Guys,,,,,, now seems an appropriate time to break the news that I didn't get an email from Babs! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I wasn't going to mention it if I did as I dont want to 'out myself'.....
What i will say is this.
She's a miserable, grabbing snake with an ulterior motive where these emails were concerned (IMO)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Sooo theyโ€™re all hanging out in โ€œtheir roomsโ€ and kenny is in the in ethans bed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys,,,,,, now seems an appropriate time to break the news that I didn't get an email from Babs! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
What i will say is this.
She's a miserable, grabbing snake with an ulterior motive where these emails were concerned (IMO)
Admittedly, although risky for outing yourself, it would be intriguing to know what she's written in these emails

Reactions: 14
Is it late night shopping tonight? If so then Ste can be found tonight trawling the jewellers shop for a necklace to provide his escape from Babcatraz!
Escape from Babcatraz has GOT to be incorporated into a thread title somehow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sooo theyโ€™re all hanging out in โ€œtheir roomsโ€ and kenny is in the in ethans bed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I was coming on to say this. So if that is Stephens bed is he still co sleeping with Ethan? Or does Ethan sleep somewhere else? Such a mystery!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Disney have sent out soft toys to influencers they like as a gifted charity campaign.

anyone heard from Babs on this as she is such a RABID Disney fan?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What i will say is this.
Oh come on! You can't chuck us a crumb like that and not expect us to ask for the cake. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.