Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would truly rather stay at home by myself than go on that day trip. It sounds hellish. 🥴
The Costco video with Wet Sandra about a year ago is a classic though 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She shows her true colours here and we get to see the real reason why Emma is like she is!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my days this woman is unbelievable. I can't understand her behaviour in the slightest, why is she only happy if she has things booked in and planned? "There's nothing to do, I don't do anything (lie) or go anywhere (lie) but the kids are so happy, they haven't asked to do anything....sod that, I've booked 2 national trusts and the black country museum! Come on Covid Conway's, let's spread our gems around a few more areas!"
Obviously not saying they have covid but you lot know what I'm trying to say!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would truly rather stay at home by myself than go on that day trip. It sounds hellish. 🥴
Me too! She cannot entertain herself without spending money or visiting an attraction. I’ll happily stay at home and potter around - probably because I have a proper job even when wfh.

You guys have hit the nail on the head - it's like she sees it as a challenge to push the rules as much as possible. And she does seem quite erratic at the moment. What will she do in January when Xmas is over and there's nothing to plan and look forward to?
Valentines she’ll turn the hot cock stand into a Valentine’s hot cock stand. Then Paddy’s day, easter she can’t function without a holiday to celebrate

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder how long until she mentions the sad news about Dame Barbara Windsor and makes it ALL about her!?

Moaning there's nowhere to go and nothing to do but the kids don't mind,,,,,,,, next slide she's booked 2 National Trusts and The Black Country museum! FFS. Proof right there that its her who constantly needs external stimulation to make her happy. What a sad life!
All their days out are for her benefit more than anyone else's. You'd think THIS would be the perfect time to start working through all the Crap toys and activities she's constantly buying them

Reactions: 9
Slightly late to the party but I love the thread title!

She’s really annoying me with her stupid Christmas polls. One minute it’s Christmas hotties, now it’s what represents Christmas 🙄

duck OFF YOU DICK 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You guys have hit the nail on the head - it's like she sees it as a challenge to push the rules as much as possible. And she does seem quite erratic at the moment. What will she do in January when Xmas is over and there's nothing to plan and look forward to?
And we're all back in lockdown because idiots like Emma bent the rules to the nth degree. She's going to lose it big time.

Reactions: 19
Why does she NEED to book days out??!!
Anything for bloody content 🤦‍♀️
Could you imagine if she caught the 'rona now? She wouldn't bloody be able to pin point who or where from!
Was it the late night primark trip, was it the car park meeting with wet San or could it have been from popping into tier 2 for her birthday day out?

I would be really surprised if Birmingham comes out of tier 3 on the 16th. It won't make an iota of difference to Babs though. She has stretched the to the limits.
Why do they have to visit all these national trust places? Just to walk around a garden. There are plenty of places to go for a nice walk. The kids must be bored rigid, it would be different if they could go inside the places they visit. It's all for her. As long as she is happy then it's all ok.
Surely her time would be better spent sorting her hobbit house out, help Pus a bit.
I am sure in a post the other day, she called their dining area "The snug" copying Louise again!

Could you imagine if she caught the 'rona now? She wouldn't bloody be able to pin point who or where from!
Was it the late night primark trip, was it the car park meeting with wet San or could it have been from popping into tier 2 for her birthday day out?
I’m waiting for the meltdown if they have to isolate at any point.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine her having to self isolate for 10-14 days and uts ruining Christmas and probably her life the way she is going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine her having to self isolate for 10-14 days and uts ruining Christmas and probably her life the way she is going on!
Is it wrong that I hope next week kenny gets RoRo (not bad but tests positive) so they all have to isolate for 14 days and will miss the mixing of 3 bubbles over Christmas 😂😂

it would be karma for typhoid keBabba and her many exploits during the pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely her mug collection followers must be getting pissed off with her constant WOE IS ME melodrama. She isn't even slightly concerned about catching covid.
she genuinely doesn't seem even slightly concerned about catching covid - presumably, at least in part, because she's forseen the content it'll create for her as a result of her milking every slight symptom, just as she's milking the #tierthreelife restrictions despite not adhering to the rules, atm - and ultimately, that's her own perogative. however, what she SHOULD be concerned about is all the people she is needlessly placing at risk as a result of her own selfishness. the rules exist to protect vulnerable people, not for babs to whack out a notebook and work out every possible loophole she can exploit. sure, she CAN meet in groups of six outside, but that doesn't mean she SHOULD, and it certainly doesn't mean she should be meeting as many different people on different days as possible. despite the specified rules, we're still advised to act with caution - just like the christmas rules, they've been relaxed, but that doesn't mean it's best for you to meet up with family, etc. emma has been on countless trips to shops - costco, poundland, primark etc - even before lockdown ended, ventured out of her tier three area to meet a friend, met up with her family for cupcakes, been on walks, met with a friend for a christmas cracker pulling party, had uncessary workmen in her house to do unnecessary decorating - yet there's literally "nothing to do, nowhere to gooooo", as she books visits to NT properties and a museum FOR THE CHILDREN - despite the fact that the kids are fine and probably attempting to be more cautious than babs herself! the restrictions have had absolutely zero impact on emma, and if anyone in her extended family, or her friends, or her friends' families contract covid, she will only have herself to blame. not that she will ofc, because she's made a point of detailing how she's sticking to all the rules, and how her daily life is so restricted a s a result, which supposedly counteracts all the rule-breaking visits she flaunts on SM. seriously, if babs put even a fraction of the time and effort and creativity she has into complaining about #tierthreelife and finding every possible loophole in the rules into her SM content, she would possibly have some vaguely engaging content!

• Heart
I very much doubt she's downloaded the track & trace app so she can spend as much time where she wants with whom she wants without getting an alert.

#bellendMummyof2

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m waiting for the meltdown if they have to isolate at any point.
if she even bothers! can you IMAGINE the drama when there really is "nothing to do, nowhere to gooooo" and she's stuck in the house with ste and the kids 24/7. the only reason she'd agree to go into isolation is to generate content, because she'd receive a load of attention and concern. and we can guarantee she'd have her notebook out, working out every possible loophole that would justify a trip to primark or a NT excursion, even if she was actively displaying symptoms. she makes such a huge deal about being in a tier three area, overlooking the fact that it's literally people like herself, who are blatantly flouting every possible rule, are the precise reason she's in that situation, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: 15
She is taking these rules to the absolute limit. Emma seriously you do not need to constantly do things - get some board games or puzzles out and play them with the kids. Do fun festive things at home - watch a film with popcorn and snacks and get cosy. Ask the kids what they want to do. Stop constantly feeling the need to do things, see people and spreading your germs everywhere. We’re all missing out on stuff but instead of constantly stretching the rules most people are adapting in the hope that soon things will be normal - not helped by morons like you.

Reactions: 18
Yeah - so totally disrupt your living area, over Christmas, cos you dislike the feint patterned carpet but ignore the huge crack in your hall flooring.
Could do with a bit of a Hinch Flash Speed Mopping as well. Hope that helps 😊
6FD07A4B-2B1B-4592-BD63-6663D26F7B2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.