Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiffle-faffle

I genuinely forget sometimes that Babs isn't her real name. :LOL:
Someone upthread mentioned Emma before and I was like 'huh, who's that?' for a good few seconds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Instashambles

Christ on a bicycle. I've never known someone make such a fuss about their kiddos birthday. I'm not even on insta now so my exposure is all through Tattle 🥴.

I just don't get these 'Moms'. I love my two kids with all my heart. Are they 'my life'? No. I have a life and they are a part of it, albeit a wonderfully fulfilling part of it but I also have a marriage, a career, friends, hobbies and interests. Does that make me a bad Mum? Not sure but I know that I'll celebrate them getting older, growing into their very own people and not clinging on to the past and forget there is more to life that just your kids.

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I have a niece who is 2 months younger than Erin. She would never say the phrase - you have a great sense of style. Because primary school children don’t say things like that...

Also Babs you don’t have a great sense of style at all. Even pre children days you had none.

A headband and shitwater sandals does not a great sense of style make.

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Show the real list or it didn’t happen.
I wonder if the old line ‘the one who made me a mummy’ will be trotted our for Erins birthday?
i love how tattle calls for proof, and the next minute babs has obviously grabbed a notebook from the reward box and forced erin to copy the list from her post, including the misspelled "your" from her post in an attempt to prove that she was simply copying erin's list word for word, and not that she - an ex TEACHER, dontcha know - doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" - presumably believing that the fact erin used the wrong "your" in her letter to santa will totally convince us that it was absolutely NON an error in her part. she's probably pissed that she even had to get erin invlvoed, and couldn't forge the list herself, but since she'd recently revealed erin's handwriting, she's probably had to dole out extra reward box tat as compensation.

it's so obvious that erin didn't create that list - it's literally a list featuring everything babs values about herself, mostly things that we have slated her for - the weird obsession with matching clothes with her ten year old daughter, the fact she's copied a tween headband craze, her total lack of creativity, reference to the fact that her kids LOVE the "nice" plastic tat she buys them - and suddenly they are all things her daughter adores about her? what ten year old thinks their 43 year old mother has "great style" - unless their mother attempts to imitate the style of a teenager presumably. and the mention of the fact that they have close birthdays - obvs that's come from babs, who has revealed that she values the fact that erin didn't arrive on her due date, as that would have coincided with her own big day! ignoring the fact that no child would be super happy that their own birthday is completely overshadowed by their mother's on a yearly basis. even this post, supposedly about erin' s birthday, is all about babs, babs' own birthday, a gift babs supposedly received and a list of all the great things about babs! yet another post that the fawning babettes are totally unaware is directed at tattle.

and even if, in the very unlikely circumstances, erin really HAD written that list as a special birthday present to her mum, WHY would you post such a personal gift all over social media? guaranteed that if it WAS real, babs has ensured that it'll be the very last time erin does anything like that again. "i'll treasure it forever" by plastering it all over social media. give the girl some privacy, ffs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
So how many shopping trips is that now this week????
- costco ✔
- poundland ✔
- shopping for essential glow sticks and everything else in her latest haul clogs that weren't bought in costco or poundland ✔
- B&Q to purchase two more christmas trees ✔
- tier two national trust visit with friend ✔
- "off to buy crap in boots" and immediately spend her birthday money ✔
- midnight trip to primark ✔
- presumably a trip to buy her own early morning birthday cake ✔
- harry potter paper plate and birthday banner shopping trip ✔
- latest trip to buy "erin's" birthday cake ✔
- undoubtedly many "essential" trips to re-stock her baileys and boxes-of-chocolate-necessary-for-walks supply ✔
- aaaaaand all the other shops she's undoubtedly visited that she is yet to document in her stories ✔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I thought she had an assistant as well! It was probably PUS tbh or Wet Sanny.

I can't believe that she thinks that a badly punctuated nonsense email from herself is a prize. She'll get a fair uptake for it tho, her followers look like sad twats with no friends who count Babatha as a mate even though she wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
I will guarantee I’ve had better scam emails

If that video is supposed to be about 70s dance, why does she keep singing that 90s Vengaboys song?

Also everybody, open wide, Babs has got something to ram down your throat: ETHAN LOVES DANCE! EVERYONE GOT THAT? ETHAN LOVES DANCE! AND HE'S A BOY! I BET YOU ARE ALL SHOOKETH!
A boy that dances and is vegetarian......he’s a modern day billy Elliott......maybe he will be the triple threat and not his sister.....shooketh

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Oh Babs. These hashtags are just embarrassing!
That post speak volumes! She'd rather spend her birthday gurning away in the most unattractive post so far, on social media than with her kids (who have been at school all day) and her husband. The desperation for likes and attention from complete strangers is bizarre while all the time her kids and PUS (not that I'm much of a fan of him) are sidelined for it. Babs they are YOUR FAMILY. The babettes ARE NOT! Get a fucking grip of yourself.

• Sad
  • Heart

Samjf13

So is she saying in her latest stories, that the mugs are only just being posted? She does know that even first class post is taking about 10 days to arrive at the minute right?
5 whole days for people to use a £15 mug 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
If she was comfortable in herself she wouldn't need to put so much energy into convincing people she's one thing for fear they think she's something else.

Has she never heard of the expression, "lady doth protest too much".

Notice Erin didn't write "you are humble".

• Haha
Stop pretending people have DMed you when no one can reply to your stories and you supposedly don’t read your DMs anyway!!

• Haha
I have a 10 year old daughter. I am also the daughter of a Mother who is a massive over-sharer (thank god social media wasn’t about when I was a child, it was bad enough her phoning everyone she knows to tell them every detail about my life) and I do not have a good relationship with her now,I give it just 18-24 months and Erin will start to realise how bad her Mum is. It’s quite sad 😞 Babs doesn’t have much time before her actions cause irreversible damage to her children’s MH and their future relationship.

• Sad

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
literally DYING at the fact that tattle had to highlight the fact that emma had used the wrong "your" in her post - she's suddenly changed it to "you're"! just goes to show that - despite her ex teacher status and her masters degree - she has no knowledge of basic grammar. good job it was mentioned here so that babs could change it and protect her reputation! tattle saves the day, yet again! although i'm SURE the correction was sent to her in a DM... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
God! What a bloody kerfuffle with the Xmas decs!! Up & down more times than Emma’s mood swings!
Poor PUS stripping again! Stand by for more steamy windows .....🤪🤪

• Haha

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Her handwriting is like every 13 year old basic at school in the 90s. Even her HANDWRITING is child-like.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
i'm actually pretty surprised she doesn't have a set of specific birthday-themed bedding that she whacks out for erin's - and her own! - birthday. she has bedding dedicated to essentially every season/celebration! i guess with all their birthdays so close to christmas, they just have to suck it up.
Imagine how busy it must be in her head.
Imagine having Bedding, Mugs, Plates, PJ's, Jumpers, Dressing Gowns, Bunting, Headbands, Bath bombs, Decorations, Tiered trays for everyone fucking god dam season/occassion/celebration 🙄🙈😳🤦‍♀️

• Sad

Tweacle

I have also wondered about the two separate house idea. Downsizing because ultimately it will only be her and the kids, but amicable so he still comes round to do homework / watch TV in the evenings etc. Kids go to bed / sent to rooms so he can then sneak out. I really wouldn't put it past her. We see no evidence of him really living there.
He lives there. Most likely will forever. No matter what we all think / know of emma, they really are a couple. He’s not as narcissistic as her, but he’s almost as horrid. Very well suited these two x

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Saw this on someone's insta, so as you read here Babs, have a look at this and let it sink in. "The best life" is enriching yourself with loved ones and friendships, not buying constant piles of tat and hot cock stations.

P.S. your latest vlog - showing off your presents like a spoilt brat - just screams Veruca Salt, or should I say "Babucca Salt".

Hope that helps 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Oh my god do you think she's trying to reinvent herself as some kind of retro account? You're right, she's really pushing it at the minute 🙄 it makes no sense at all. She's just completely directionless.
im laughing in my head at babatha being all abigails party.......ordering canapés from Ocado

You IC200 are all honest so am I just cold and lacking in emotions?? The only time I’ve felt “emosh” the night before my children’s birthdays was when they turned 1, became teenagers, 18 then 21
Does anyone else feel so emosh???
On the eve of my kids birthday the feeling I usually have is the feeling of being skint

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinko

VIP Member
You still have 911 Living My Best Life mugs left.

Happy Birthday Babbycakes!
Please tell me i wasn't the only person who read this as 9-1-1 the 90s boy band who Babs probably stalked when she was staying in hotels with mates during the smash hits tours! 🥸 #MoreThanAWoman

• Haha
  • Heart