Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stimpii

VIP Member
I can honestly say Tattle is getting me through living in tier 3 while on maternity leave 🎉

Once my baby is born I hope she knows that she will have to wait for her feeds when there is threads to be posting in 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
He looks like a grimacing simpleton.

It's funny though because I bet at this point, Ste thought he was punching. But nowadays, I'd say Ste is more attractive than Babs*.

*it's all relative. I still wouldn't touch him with yours.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29

chipstick

VIP Member
If that video is supposed to be about 70s dance, why does she keep singing that 90s Vengaboys song?

Also everybody, open wide, Babs has got something to ram down your throat: ETHAN LOVES DANCE! EVERYONE GOT THAT? ETHAN LOVES DANCE! AND HE'S A BOY! I BET YOU ARE ALL SHOOKETH!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I'm so happy Gi won but Babs is gonna be unbearable now 🤦‍♀️🙄
Ooh, I know her! Ooh she's my friend. Ooh we love her so much. Blah blah blah!
i noticed that babs' story from the pit earlier this morning referencing kween Gi and the i'm a celeb finale was reshared on Gi's stories, so she's probably under the impression that they are now bffs for life. this comment in response to babs' over-dramatic, fawning reply to the latest post on Gi's grid made me smile!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Whiskygal

VIP Member
What self respecting 43 year old announces that she’s on her period to thousands of people? Gads! She is gross! Perpetual teenager. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
She makes me so angry breaking the Tier 3 rules. It was my 30th during lockdown and I didn’t see anyone apart from my housemate. I haven’t seen my partner since March as we live in different countries. Didn’t see my parents, haven’t seen my very elderly grandparents since last Christmas. I lost my job and I’ve been working barely min wage at a supermarket since March, seeing people like her pissing money around like nothing has changed and no one is struggling is a slap in the face. She’s too selfish for words and needs knocking down a peg or two.

Why does she dress and shop like someone 20 years younger than her? Grow up Emma. You look like a fucking mess. She’s clearly very bothered about being in her 40s hence the constant headbands, new look, primark. And by dressing younger she’s making herself look older! It’s backfiring babs.

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Four shops by midday whilst living in tier 3. For fuck sake Emma. Please stop. People are dying, hundreds a day. We don’t need tat hauls, nobody ever needed them but we seriously don’t need them right now. How much more we’d respect you if you said “look you know how much I love Primark but as I’m in tier 3 so I’m not going”.

you e completely disrespected your in laws by saying you’re buying crap from Boots. Some people will be buying three for two gifts from Boots as gifts and you’ve just referred to it as crap. And you’re implying you can’t get anything decent from Boots which is a smack in the mouth for Ste’s parents.

Your latest grid post is heinous n honestly it’s not funny and you look pathetic. You’re banging on about being 43, please start behaving like a grown up. Your kids are going to be destroyed at secondary school when their friends find your account and start taking the piss

it’s your birthday, get out of the bath at 5pm. You’re going to be having your birthday dinner in your pyjamas like a toddler. It would be fine if you’d been at work all day but you’ve done fuck all

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Why does she have to be so vulgar and crude? Even on her daughter’s birthday she talks about her coming out arse first and having hands up her foof. She is disgusting.

• Sick

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Latest grid post. “You made me a mum” blah blah blah.
“How I made you”. / “my baby girl” /. “My hero”. PUS doesn’t get a look in, nothing to do with him?

once again all about you Babs, how you felt. Nothing about your daughter’s achievements over the last decade, all about you

Bore off

chipstick

VIP Member
Listen, we make a fuss over birthdays in our family. It's not unheard of for my husband and I to have a birthday week involving various family members, friends, lots and lots of good food and drink - but we don't have children, and I certainly don't put it all over Instagram. I am CRINGING at this. She has been talking about this for months. And where's her covid anxiety now? Shops will be rammed. She's just such a dickhead.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Dear Oh Dear!
Me me me!
My!
I!
There is not a sentence in that post that hasn't made Ez's Birthday all about Emma!
What a spoilt fucking brat. Get off the Internet Emma! Please!!!!
Its your daughters birthday and all you care about is posting on The Gram.
Its very very disturbing
Take it from a Professional!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She must have a monster hang over this morning. Where's the Cinnamon Rolls? 🤢🤮
We’ve been treated to this instead.....
3AE10B5D-95AD-4616-A2F6-F15C77A0270F.jpg
3C441677-4E45-4891-BFF5-955756CB0304.jpg

think she’s on a come down from all that booze and needs the babettes to fawn all over her. Again.
Why would you share such a private and intimate moment of it is true. And if it’s true and you had no boundaries like babs wouldn’t you have posted the photo of the notebook?
another entry for the things that didn’t happen in real life but keBabs head

• Haha
  • Heart

Runner1

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why is she up and downstairs at 4am on a weekend yet on a week day when kids need to be ready for school etc she is still in bed at 730?

• Haha
  • Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Birthday tribute to Emma

🎵Go Babsy, it's yo' birthday, you gon' shop at Primark for your birthday, you gon' eat period cake like it's yo' birthday and you know ic20 don't give a fuck that it's yo' birthday!🎵

P.S. Emma 43 isn't that close to 50. I'm 28 but I don't go on about being close to 30. Fuck off. Hope that helps 🎉😘

• Haha
  • Heart