Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Oh keBab not only did the universe conspire against you on your birthday by giving you a green candle. You haven’t sold a mug since last night 😂😂😂 clearly your mugs (the buying ones) think your mugs are shite 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She is on the edge of losing it.
Her sleep pattern screams huge psych issues. No healthy adult is sleeping 8pm - 4am unless they are medicated. Like I said the other day, her behaviour is terrifying to a mental health professional. I'm considering watching her Birthday haul and then offering to gift her the one present she should have been given,,,,,,, a free session with myself. She needs it!

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
PUS has managed to squeeze a bath in yet she can go in the bath whenever she likes? What. The. Actual. F**k? So he only manages to get a bath because the kids are occupied by a film on the television? What is she normally doing meaning he can't get a bath but she can???? Selfish.

Reactions: 26

BonBon27

VIP Member
Wow so we’ve already moved on......now it’s all about Erin and her birthday 🤦🏼‍♀️ This woman has serious issues; Halloween in August, her birthday build up for over a month, Christmas starting in November, now it’s not even dinner time on her birthday and she’s moved on to Erin’s. Twat 🙄

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Well, if PUS did buy that awful gaudy ornament I hope he didn’t order it at work.
Can you imagine his colleagues ribbing him -
“Ooh, fwend! Tiny house fwend! Ooh” (à la Inbetweeners if this makes no sense to anyone....)

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Doea anybody else get the impression that PUS's family don't really like her?
i'd be surprised if they DID like her tbh. not only is she a highly dislikeable, rude, crass, vulgar, attention seeking individual generally, she literally treats their son as a slave and publically labels the gifts they give her as "crap". what's to like?!

• Angry
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
I keep giggling at the fact she's chosen to wear that hairband to "match" her tie dye tracksuit.

What a combo 🥴
20201206_080121.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

BonBon27

VIP Member
Hi Babs 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 She’s read here and has given you the proof 🤣 It’s very sweet and all, although not something that she needs to share. Some things can just be kept private. Why is she so desperate for attention that she needs to sell her life like this? It should mean so much coming from her daughter (even tho Babs probably told her what to write) that she shouldn’t need the Babettes to validate it 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
04186250-1B9B-4132-8155-FEB99C80E93C.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Loopybird69

VIP Member
D5F685D3-965C-4404-9024-4A43FF190D8C.jpeg

BINGO!
oh keBab, keBab, keBab why do you read here? Is it to get content? It is isn’t it because regardless what you made your daughter write. You do not have a creative bone in your body and clever? Clever my hairy arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
I passed Roy cropper from coronation Street on the motorway once. Are we best friends now?? Is he coming for Christmas Dinner and breaking social distancing rules to be with us???, I'm in tier 3 so I'm guessing that's ok right??? Seen it all on the gram so I'm guessing it's gospel now

• Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
Surely if you ‘made’ a notebook for your Mum you’d put Mom or Mum on the front not Emma? Thoughts 💭
Babnochio strikes again 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart

Instashambles

Calling it now. Buy the second week in January she'll have lost it. I'm truly not being glib because I'm actually finding her slow unravelling uncomfortable. Once her birthday, kids birthday, Christmas, obligatory Dear Emma NYE post etc are over she'll hit January with no content, no reason to drink at 4pm, 'nothing to look forward to'. Still in tier 3, still not going on holiday, still desperately unhappy with a declining mental health. I have a heart and don't wish ill on barely anyone. I can see this coming a mile off !!

• Sad

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
toddler erin having a BABY! babs' tiny mind would implode. i mean, imagine babs becoming a grandparent before she hits 50! we'd never hear the end of her "49 going on 80!" comparisons! and she'd have to rush to get that christmas model village completed!
She's got such a fixed idea of their future lives. She lives by stereotypes, which is why she thinks her kids are so radically "different" now- a girl who like BLUE?? SHOOKETH!!! A boy not into football?? WE ALL SCREAMED!!! She is going to struggle so much as they hit their teens and young adulthood, "go rogue" and, y'know, create their own lives which may not be almost exact replicas of hers? What if Erin doesn't get dumped at the bus stop or told her head looks fat with her hair up, and instead does lots of un-Babs-like things, like fucking off travelling and goes no where near a Disney park!? What if Ethan isn't that "different" after all and marries his uni girlfriend and just has a nice ordinary life??

• Haha
  • Heart

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I think the follower ‘sat sobbing’ reading that should get themselves off to the docs for their underlying issues they must have....

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Bohooo

On G’s IG, could you imagine babs in the jungle 😂🤣😂🤣
Having to wash her clothes, and make a fire, we’d vote her to do every trial
Somone has just commented under the comment saying you next year thats shes 1.7 million followers too short 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

2020two

Chatty Member
I know this sounds far fetched but I'm genuinely starting to wonder if Ste actually sleeps in another building completely. That would partly account for her tiredness - any kids up in the night are dealt with by Babs. Ste then comes around first thing in the morning (apart from Saturdays).

Of course, I wouldn't put it past her to have him in some sort of outhouse but he might have a one bed flat nearby.
I know a couple who do this! They have two separate houses on the same street as they prefer living apart 😬(and he's allowed to sleep with men) I actually wouldn't be surprised by this at all!

• Wow
  • Haha

Frankie75

VIP Member
God! What a bloody kerfuffle with the Xmas decs!! Up & down more times than Emma’s mood swings!
Poor PUS stripping again! Stand by for more steamy windows .....🤪🤪
Any normal person would just wait until the new flooring was down and the painting finished before they put their Christmas decs up.
Either that, or just wait until January to do the decorating and painting! 🤷‍♀️