Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Maybe the kids don’t get on because Erin clearly knows she’s the fav & Ethan is constantly battling for attention?

Divide & conquer will enforce those feelings Babs.

Cake in the morning? Why?

Reactions: 24
Love the thread title 😂 christ my 5 year old doesn't make that much fuss over his birthday. What a self centred prick she really is!!! I'm itching to let rip today but I really cannot go through another burn account

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Her Ad for Flash is as crap as all the others!
She trips over words all the time and then the key point at the end her Story cuts off 🤣🤦‍♀️
She. Is. Crap. At. This.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BonBon27

VIP Member
🤣 She asked PUS if he wants another baby and he said “mmmmm no”
I doubt it! I expect he screamed and ran for the hills as fast as his sliders would allow 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Laurapops

Thread suggestion:
Brummymummyof2 #48 - Babba the Hut always talking smut, prancing around displaying her gut.

Stimpii

VIP Member
Louise Pentland has a bit on Lorraine this morning making a Christmas wreath. What’s Babs doing? Sitting in the bath taking ugly selfies 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
People are going to get so fed up with all her boasting about her husband buying her gifts all the time. Is she trying to convince herself she married the right man?

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Oh ffs!! Thank you Emma - I’d put the leather jacket on under the dress!! I’m so bloody thick - thank god you’re so brilliant at your job & can tell me how to get dressed.
You’re just amazeballs!!

In real life - is she having a fucking laugh?? Standing there like a 6 yr old holding her dress out!! What an embarrassing picture!! 😂😂😂View attachment 333050
That smile is all too fake.
My psychology training goes into overdrive with some of her pics.
She has so much to hide. The closed eyes, gritted teeth and tensed up shoulders are the 3 biggest give aways! Her body language speaks more truth than she ever will.

• Heart
  • Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
Why would you write a birthday post for your child and make a list of all the things your child likes about YOU?! Surely it should be a list of all the things Babs likes about Erin!
I honestly don’t think she realises how selfish and self-centred she is. 🤦🏻‍♀️
That post this morning is almost like a parody. It’s SO Babs, it’s like one of us wrote it. 😂

• Haha

Blueroses

Ahhhhhh only the wonderful Emma could write a post about her child turning 10 and then turn it all about her and share "Erin's" list (we all know it's her list) about what a fantastic mother she is 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ That post is the absolute epitome of showing what a self centred cow she really is.

And I don't understand the logic of Babs 60 Minute Makeover Conway in that she chucks all those Christmas decorations up around the room knowing she's then got to take them all down again to get the room decorated.

• Haha
  • Heart

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
I'm not sure what upsets me the most; that I have the same menstrual cycle as Babs or that I know I have the same cycle?!?!

• Haha

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Can i make a lonely yet impassioned appeal to NOT have a rhyming thread title? They never scan properly and they make me do this face. 😬😬😬

No?

OK then. As you were.

• Haha
  • Heart

LLPlum

What i got for my birthday.... Shocked that anyone would think this was appropriate at any time, let alone now. So vulgar and unnecessary.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Nope. She’s still seething with envy.
babs was only supporting Gi in the hope that her support would be shared, and that she'd gain more followers under the facade of her presenting herself as one of Gi's bffs. realistically, she's never happy when any woman achieves more than her,especially if they actually work hard and put more than minimal effort into said achievement - just think of louise pentland and her multiple published books, babs' once bff never mentioned again after she became more successful and well-known than babs - so the fact that she hasn’t congratulated Gi on her win says it all. she was in it for HERSELF, as always. despite commenting on previous posts shared on Gi's account when Gi herself was far away from her social media in Wales, the minute Gi herself shares a post following her return, there is no comment from babs. presumably because she's well aware that Gi does not class them as bffs, as she has claimed, and would likely overlook her desperate, attention-seeking comments as narcissistic bullshit.

she's also probably RABID with fury with how this escalated... :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Why is she hinting about hurtling towards menopause? I get some women may start in their 40's and some earlier, but it's like she's wishing away her years.
Next birthday she'll be booking her care home room ready!

• Haha
  • Wow