Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
DB2008D4-B0A0-45B8-BF86-DE7F7840819E.jpeg
Erm I’m going with NO given that you’re not 7 years old... 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just a self obsessed, vain fool with little concern for anyone or anything but yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

chipstick

VIP Member
I think that the reason she made no effort to purge her belongings, other than she's lazy, is because even though she knew the house was smaller she massively under estimated how much smaller and how much less storage in the kitchen, the coat and shoe cupboards, the garage and the bathroom size and airing cupboard.
But there was plenty of mug storage and that's all that matters!

Except there clearly isn't, that stupid ugly cabinet isn't even big enough to hold her mug collection.

PS "mug collection" is also the term I like to use for Babs' followers 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

chipstick

VIP Member
By the way. Just popping in to reiterate my strongly held religious belief that "Forever Love" is a terrible song and Gary Barlow is the most boring man on the planet.

Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Durham_lass

New thread title option:
Brummymummy #48 A whole week devoted to earplugs, to detract attention from the unsold mugs.

• Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Love how she's using her period to explain why she's so erratic. Nope Babs....its because all your content is aimed at Tattle.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Her house is stressing me out. All. The. Stuff. Everywhere. It's none of my business why they moved house but it's just so strange to me. Their old house was lovely, quirky and it seemed a better layout for them as a family (not to mention the office outside). Now they've moved the kids rooms aren't big enough for desks, they have a tiny dining table, an all in one downstairs space and very little storage.
Has she moved to a much nicer area? Or maybe they've actually downsized to reduce their mortgage as Kenny probably knows Babs career is disappearing fast 🤔.
Downsized but paid more. She’s got a posher postcode but is living with a fridge in the dining room. That’s BM logic for you! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Treesy19

VIP Member
So latest grid post about E turning ten and she immediately turns it onto herself. My god. Me me me.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

BonBon27

VIP Member
I was just typing “I can’t believe she thinks people want an e mail from her” but then changed my mind because I can totally believe it 🤦🏼‍♀️ She honestly thinks she’s on level with Miranda Hart or Dawn French for the hilarious content she puts out. Sad thing is, there will be loyal Babettes in a cinnamon fog who will pee their pants over an e mail from their Kweeeeen so her ego is gonna grow even bigger!
Can you imagine it:

Dear loyal KeBabette
I’m just a woman. Writing an e mail. From my tiny house that my thousands of crappy half hearted ADs bought for me. Because you liked them. You clicked on them. You engaged. I am shooketh! Just little old me, a lonely mum who used to be HEAD of RE with two small children. I took a chance and did a blog. I was funny and relatable and people liked me so much I got rich and lazy. Now I just do gross selfies, dance around in my old swimming costume and sell over priced mugs while watching Netflix under a manky blanky. I’m so rabid.....Livin dat dream life mofos. Thanks for being there. For liking. For creaming your pants when I reply OK 😘 on your comments. You help me. Live my best lie.
lots of love, your Kweeeeen, Em xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Onthefence

Omg! She's "thanking" her fans for custom and support by offering them the chance to compete for.....AN EMAIL FROM HER

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Missymoo92

VIP Member
With regards to possible (certain) cream egg gate pending... I'm thinking along the lines of

*Photo of cream egg and gurning face*

"Ste picked this up. From the shop. In December. Now I laaaaave Christmas as you know but this had me rabid."

*2 mins later - photo of laptop search results for Easter themes*

"I caved. I started looking for Easter egg hunt themes. I was shooketh. Stephen was shooketh."

*Poll - is it too early to start thinking about Easter? Answer options*
1. No kween
2. Fill yer boots Babs

(Both biased answers to work in her favour of course)

*Shares results and gurning selfies*

Something like that yeah? 🤔 Before the week is out I bet 🙋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Mingles123

Chatty Member
We’ve been treated to this instead.....
View attachment 335465View attachment 335466
think she’s on a come down from all that booze and needs the babettes to fawn all over her. Again.
Why would you share such a private and intimate moment of it is true. And if it’s true and you had no boundaries like babs wouldn’t you have posted the photo of the notebook?
another entry for the things that didn’t happen in real life but keBabs head
I just came on to say the same! I’m sorry NO ten year old would come up with that list!!! Good at your job????? 🤣👏👏👏fuck off Emma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29