Brummy Mummy #44 Just a woman. Buying tat. For her tiny house. Hope that helps x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading her latest post looking for *the story* but it’s just that one of her relatives saw another wearing a catsuit walking down a street?

OMG KWEEN YOU ARE RIGHT I LOVE THAT STORY. DO YOU HAVE TIME TO TELL IT AGAIN?
I wonder if anyone has bought the film rights to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's exceptionally quiet this afternoon,,,,,
Busy adjusting her Headband ready for her appearance on Aldi Facebook live maybe? 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate ‘come shop with me’. It sounds wrong. We are not shopping for tat. We are not Babs

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If only bold and lenor did a rose wonderland winter edition or lenor did a pine fragrance 😳🙄
620B6F5F-4C48-491D-B631-8A65D9769651.jpg

with home bargains being her fave shop you’d think she knew that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is literally advertising another food delivery company on ig stories 30mins before working for aldi...shameless

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She is literally advertising another food delivery company on ig stories 30mins before working for aldi...shameless
Once again no effort put in. Who eats just a bowl of chilli? She could have added rice and a side salad and made it look appetising. Hers looked like diarrhoea in a bowl 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Came here to say the same !!!!

Ocado Aldi this and we all know she actually shops in Sainsbury’s - Emma pick a lane. She’ll be flogging hello fresh next (although this ready meal one is more up her street)

At least this one is a bit more in keeping with her, a ready meal delivered to your door, epitome of laziness 😂

Also I know ready meals help a lot of people out, when I worked shifts I got them a lot, lived on my own, even when I had just had the baby we had some ready meals in as we were so tired. But if you’re home all the time there’s no excuse

Gave the kids snacks, DVD and frozen pizza because Mumma has stuff to do lol 😆 sincerely hoping this Aldi live via Facebook isn’t going to go on and on or have swears in...
Do I have to like the Aldi page or can I view as a guest? My goodness me.

Also anybody seen the comments from Paul on the FB thing? The witch in me thinks it’s BTEC Paul on the sly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.