Brummy Mummy #44 Just a woman. Buying tat. For her tiny house. Hope that helps x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did something kick off on the Aldi thread then because when I went to bed it was all pretty inoffensive! And looks the same this morning. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 5
So the stocking fillers still havenā€™t been wrapped, in the name of Santa put tattle & the remote down & concentrate. Donā€™t let the Aldigate get to you Iā€™m tuning into watch, canā€™t wait to see your top tips for self indulgence.
I do hope itā€™s not tattlers on the Aldi FB page, that is coming across as outright bullying as much as the info is correct the delivery left a lot to be desired.

Did something kick off on the Aldi thread then because when I went to bed it was all pretty inoffensive! And looks the same this morning. šŸ¤”
9CEF249E-E575-441E-953D-BFD0104222F0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I keep all my thoughts on tattle, and I think most of us do too.

I don't think what the people on facebook have done is bullying, it's all true and it is their anger directed at a brand and a woman that to them has done despicable things and is now getting paid to endorse said brand that otherwise they usually love and respect. It is the pinnacle of manipulation. There is nothing genuine about her, it is all for money, but she pretends to be sincere and pretends to care which is the two faced part people can't stand. People hate being taken for fools

Reactions: 31
Just been there for a look - there is not much which gets me on Facebook these days. I guess some comments have been deleted because I didnā€™t really feel uncomfortable with anything I saw there. Kebab tattoo though is going down in legend šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I have worked with the Aldi marketing team in the past and tbh I am surprised Emma got work out of them as they always seemed quite savvy. Suspect there is some serious regret for that choice already.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I personally don't see anything that's been said on Aldi's page as "bullying".
It is a public page that she has agreed to work on.
99.9% of the stuff was fact and/or peoples opinions which I'm pretty sure its still OK to air šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Saying all of that, I hope they are genuine "Babette's" starting to see through her cos ultimately that is what needs to happen.

Reactions: 14
They havenā€™t been deleted someone commented they deleted their post because they were getting abuse. There was a lot of comments under that one thats whatā€™s happened to them. Not Aldi.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So the stocking fillers still havenā€™t been wrapped, in the name of Santa put tattle & the remote down & concentrate. Donā€™t let the Aldigate get to you Iā€™m tuning into watch, canā€™t wait to see your top tips for self indulgence.
I do hope itā€™s not tattlers on the Aldi FB page, that is coming across as outright bullying as much as the info is correct the delivery left a lot to be desired.

View attachment 317426
That's mild compared to what's written here or am I missing something? šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve had a read through and canā€™t see anything wrong.
Thing is she thinks sheā€™s invincible. People remember things, think of her poor children at high school if her kids mates find this stuff and share. This IS the issue here. Those poor kids

Reactions: 15

I don't think what the people on facebook have done is bullying, it's all true and it is their anger directed at a brand and a woman that to them has done despicable things and is now getting paid to endorse said brand that otherwise they usually love and respect. It is the pinnacle of manipulation. There is nothing genuine about her, it is all for money, but she pretends to be sincere and pretends to care which is the two faced part people can't stand. People hate being taken for fools
In the words of my 10 yr old they were being ā€œmeanā€ to Babs, everything was true though. She will view it as bullying, blame tattle etc. Like yourself I donā€™t engage publicly with her, all thoughts & opinions i vent on here. She can be the maestro of her own downfall, she doesnā€™t need help to get there.

That's mild compared to what's written here or am I missing something? šŸ˜¬
That was one of the milder ones, the dv post has been deleted & thereā€™s been some comments deleted by posters.

To be honest, I am a bit divided with the Aldi posts. Things getting dragged up that shouldnt be, in my opinion, on a public platform is different to a separate forum.

Earlier this year I was trolled through my companies social pages. Without blowing own trumpet, I am a prominent figure in my industry which does come with some issues. After getting the trolling posts, which I knew were lies and jealousy, I asked my company to not post anything about me now. Thats how I dealt with it, and I am surprised by how she lets it get her down and blames it for everything that is bad in life, but doesnt adapt.

Glutton for punishment? The Oscar Wilde quote of 'the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about' comes to mind with this one!

Reactions: 18

This is what I agree with. I donā€™t have Facebook so I canā€™t read the comments. But for me, from what Iā€™ve seen posted on here of the screenshots, I think the message to me is that people donā€™t like being taken for fools. And the problem for me is that she is being seen as someone who has very low moral standards, yet is being paid to promote a brand that a lot of people love. People read into that how they will, but I see it like this: you can do what the duck you like on social media, as long as youā€™re famous, and youā€™ll get all the gigs. Itā€™s sending out the wrong message to people who want to become influencers. Like it or not she is a public person, people look to her to follow what she does, (not me of course), but she has a responsibility to act respectably and considerately to others. She is not doing this. At some point she must be held accountable for her actions.

Reactions: 23
I am glad the dv posts have gone because anyone that Googleā€™s her can view those. I think itā€™s very telling that someone that suggested she do a shift at aldi and why received abuse there is clearly bullying but itā€™s not the posters to babs. Itā€™s her die hard babettes to the general public

Meanwhile, back in other news,,,,,,
Blissfully unaware Babs has done the school run in a Christmas bleeping jumpsuit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Will someone pass me an oxygen tank, I can't get my breath over here šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Emma, Head on over to Aldi's FB page while you're eating your mince pie (you look like a mince pie btw) it might help enlighten you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thatā€™s it, Iā€™ve unfollowed.
I no longer enjoy Any of her content. She is so removed from reality itā€™s unreal! Yes we get it, itā€™s Christmas soon but itā€™s very very different and some of us are practically tit scared that they canā€™t afford presents this year Let alone buy some much crap!!! Every day is more and more consumerism. More rubbish, more money. Iā€™ve not even started present buying let alone anything else. She is a joke and Iā€™m no longer entertaining her for the sake of watching her car crash.
get a grip Emma!! Nobody cares about your NEW dressing gown, NEW play suit, NEW pjs, to name a few

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I do not think itā€™s bullying, for once people are being allowed to write what theyā€™re like without it being deleted. People get so annoyed with these influencers been paid thousands of pounds for chatting absolute crap, as somebody pointed out in the Aldi comments she wrote a blog about not selling out-that couldnā€™t be further from the truth for her at the moment.

She is vulgar and is progressively getting worse. Read the room Emma and see what is going round going on round you for once in your life

Reactions: 19
I think if I was reading what was on the Aldiā€™s page Iā€™d be very unlikely to make a joke about punching someone right now....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I started reading thread 6 and there's a lot of chat about her and Ethan co-sleeping.

It made me think, do you think maybe they're finally trying to break this habit which is why they have implemented the new bedtime regime routine?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.