Brummy Mummy #44 Just a woman. Buying tat. For her tiny house. Hope that helps x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else got the alarm set for 5pm
Postponed dinner til 6pm
And banished the kids (A La Babs style) to their bedrooms for an hour while they watch the FB live 🤣🙌🥳🍿
I’ve got my fajitas on standby, maybe a cheeky little Baileys hot cock too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Afternoon IC20 (except there have got to be more like 200 now 🤣). I’ve dipped in and out this morning but only just getting time to put my two pence in!
Well....bit of a tit show over on Aldi then. For what it’s worth, I don’t actually think it was bullying or trolling. To me, that’s hateful comments about someone’s looks or personalities, wishing or threatening harm on them or their family, nasty names etc. What people were doing there was questioning influencers as a thing, clearly some people are against it, and some are obviously
fed up of the constant crap we’re seeing from Emma this year and found a place to share it. Some influencers leave comments on posts and stories and will debate, answer, reason with people who ask questions. All the time Emma has this delete and block attitude to anything even slightly negative, a post like this that isn’t in her control will end up with negative comments. Some people have no idea Tattle exists, where else can they vent their frustrations?!
Also find it very hypocritical that some people felt the need to delete their own comments after being messaged or blocked by people sticking up for Emma. You can’t express a negative opinion about someone without being told #bekind, but someone can be rude to you for not liking what they like and that’s ok?! Hate that side of social media, people are allowed different likes and they should be allowed to express them politely without getting a load of crap for it!!

The jumpsuit looked nicer than I thought it would but not sure it’s worth the money or is something to just wear on a random Friday in November! Also not enjoying this week’s particularly showy off vibe with dressing gown, jumpsuit etc etc etc etc!!

I’m annoyed she’s stopped giving us a mug every day - I can live without seeing them (“oh look at me and how much money I make from being a crap instagrammer that I can afford so many mugs”🤢) but she said she would and she hasn’t. Wouldn’t get away with that in most people’s jobs!
And I’m fascinated she hasn’t mentioned Gi or I’m a Celeb. Find that VERY intriguing!!

So thanks for coming to my Ted talk. Hope that helps 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No one can be monitoring that page this morning. There is no way they would let this rumble on for hours if they were surely?

Reactions: 13
No one can be monitoring that page this morning. There is no way they would let this rumble on for hours if they were surely?
Maybe she's rang Paul, had a rant at him, threatened to send Ste round to stare at him, Paul's trying to contact the BTEC trainee who set up the Collab, but he or she has been sacked so no reply 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys I'm sorry to derail this conversation but I just can't let this go on any longer.

WHAT IS EMMA'S OBSESSION WITH THE HOLIDAY?!

I remember watching it at the time it came out and not thinking much of it, then I rewatched it last year and was genuinely shocked at how terrible it is! Everything about it is just awful: the plot, the acting, the music, blah blah bleeping blah.

Hopefully she'll see this and respond telling me exactly why she loves it so much because I am baffled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
But surely she would be contracted to mention it? Remiss of Aldi if not
They might have asked her not to now in light of what has kicked off in the last 24 hours. Feeling quite sorry for the Aldi comms team, this won’t be a particularly fun thing for them to be dealing with (although they should have vetted her better in the first place). No way she’ll get any further work out of them.

Reactions: 8
Quite possibly PUS has at last put his foot down and refused to sleep in the Harry Potter cupboard of nightmares dreams.
I always think their marital bed looks really small though, is it a double? She should use some of her tat budget and invest in a new bigger bed in my opinion. If I was PUS I wouldn’t want to sleep so close to such a sweaty person. Just my opinion 😀
They don't have the space for a bigger bed now! 🤣

I think it is worse to post on Facebook when it was Aldi's and not hers because she's not really able to defend herself on that post because it involves putting the job in jeopardy. She's welcome to come into tattle and stand up for herself here 😂
But if any of those comments were on her own page they'd be deleted and the commentary would be blocked 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They don't have the space for a bigger bed now! 🤣

But if any of those comments were on her own page they'd be deleted and the commentary would be blocked 🤷‍♀️
Which is why its quite refreshing to see them stay. She is a fake and a liar and not being able to block and delete these people might make her realise.

Reactions: 18
Guys I'm sorry to derail this conversation but I just can't let this go on any longer.

WHAT IS EMMA'S OBSESSION WITH THE HOLIDAY?!

I remember watching it at the time it came out and not thinking much of it, then I rewatched it last year and was genuinely shocked at how terrible it is! Everything about it is just awful: the plot, the acting, the music, blah blah bleeping blah.

Hopefully she'll see this and respond telling me exactly why she loves it so much because I am baffled.
Oh I love The Holiday!! Have to watch it every Christmas 😍 It’s not the best made film but I think that’s part of the Christmas film charm in general! And I love Kate Winslet.

The GIF thing she just posted has upset me because it features Michael Buble. Now she can have Gary Barlow, Jamie 50 shades, Calvin Harris, the lad from the Crown, all of them for all I care, but if she starts on about Mickey Bubble in the same way I will riot! I love him and she taints so much stuff already, I can’t lose Buble to her too!!🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Emma tit punch yourself because you are a bleeping tit. Cannot believe she’s making comments about punching people - even if for our benefit she is running her brand playing up to tattle. The comments on Aldi’s post as long as not about appearance etc are fine in my opinion people have found a place to share views as Emma blocks and deletes them from her space - and you should be able to question why brands are working with influenzers like Emma when she has limited morals, not bloody mentioned aldi once, jokes about domestic violence, sells her kids for a quick buck and so much more.

Reactions: 17
Erdington High St
Regarding her latest grid post .

My mum also wore a jumpsuit in the 80s , a really gorgeous tight fitting one & she also walked down Erdington high street ...(Probably in heels or wedges too). Looking splendid.

But my dear you cannot compare. My mum like her Nan would have worn it for style ... definitely not for comfort and definitely not looking like a slob.

P.S Erdington high street was a lovely place back then 🙈
Erdington High Street has certainly declined since then, it did used to be lovely though.

Reactions: 5
I was reading her latest post looking for *the story* but it’s just that one of her relatives saw another wearing a catsuit walking down a street?

OMG KWEEN YOU ARE RIGHT I LOVE THAT STORY. DO YOU HAVE TIME TO TELL IT AGAIN?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was reading her latest post looking for *the story* but it’s just that one of her relatives saw another wearing a catsuit walking down a street?

OMG KWEEN YOU ARE RIGHT I LOVE THAT STORY. DO YOU HAVE TIME TO TELL IT AGAIN?
She's always living in the past. It is like she's trapped herself into a corner, nowhere to go, no new experiences, just same old day in, day out and reminiscing the same not-so-exciting stories.

Reactions: 17
As Bjork would sing “It’s oh so quiet 🤫

Where oh where is Babs response?Almost total radio silence in respect of Aldigate......... 2.5hrs to go tick tock.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.