Brummy Mummy #44 Just a woman. Buying tat. For her tiny house. Hope that helps x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comfort eater and Comfort purchaser. Those therapy sessions didn't work one bit.
Ironically, I don't think either of these things- that she actually would have benefitted from working on with a therapist- made Emma's ever changing and expanding list of "Why I Went To Therapy". Far easier to blame trolls/booze/people being jealous than actually take a long hard look at yourself and do the work.

Reactions: 7
Will someone please let that woman who is hanging on in hope of some fuckin dates coming back in know .....it’s nearly Christmas so fingers crossed they come back instore love 🤞🤞🤞
I really hope if Emma leaves comments on for the live, Date Lady appears and starts asking where she can get some 😍 I'm so invested in her journey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel really sad for her this morning. Those comments on the Aldi post aren’t nice and she looked / sounded upset in her pit story this morning.
Alright none of us particularly like her for the way she exploits her kids and other reasons but I don’t really think she deserves all that on such a public page. It is starting to look like bullying to me which makes me very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 18
Someone has mentioned about her being the woman who wanted to smash her husbands face in and reading about it in the local paper.......oh dear that’s not the sort of posts you need on a family friendly supermarket Facebook page.....not fluffy and light like Kevin the carrot and his family
Somebody shared the link to the daily mail article about her domestic violence scandal as well. Not a good look at all for Aldi

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she’s going to blame tattle
Course she will but I bet majority of people on there arnt tattlers, 45k plus views too if a lot of them have read comments they will be googling her with smashing hubby’s face in comment or hopefulky seeing her blog with her rules on integrity when choosing ads ......cos we all know she follows that rule

I feel really sad for her this morning. Those comments on the Aldi post aren’t nice and she looked / sounded upset in her pit story this morning.
Alright none of us particularly like her for the way she exploits her kids and other reasons but I don’t really think she deserves all that on such a public page. It is starting to look like bullying to me which makes me very uncomfortable.
Whilst I don’t like how she’s sold her family out to make a living, I wouldn’t be posting on a Facebook page about it , some of it is funny , some of it not funny.

Reactions: 11
She will tell herself all those people are tattlers, out to "ruin her career", because it won't occur to Emma that people can form these opinions solely on what she puts out there without ever coming near this site. With the reaction the FB post has had, I wonder if the live will go ahead? Or is everyone tied now?

Reactions: 8
Somebody shared the link to the daily mail article about her domestic violence scandal as well. Not a good look at all for Aldi
Hmm you see I don’t agree with that, i know it’s in the public domain so can be found, people shouldn’t be sharing pointers to find it

Reactions: 5
Hmm you see I don’t agree with that, i know it’s in the public domain so can be found, people shouldn’t be sharing pointers to find it
I’m torn I do hope it’s not tattlers that have shared the link as it’s so readily available anyway. There’s no need for that. however she has caused her own storm people are repeating her own posts/stories/comments and she never really addressed anything maybe a story or a I’m being trolled post but that’s it brush it under the carpet

20201120_085641.jpg

Faith in humanity restored! 🥰

But for what it's worth, I'm not feeling entirely comfortable with what's happening on FB. Fully appreciate that Emma's bed is of her own making, but agree with @Lol_Lola that it feels a little like bullying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
To a point I agree!
But equally there is a lot of facts on there too.

Reactions: 10
I’m torn I do hope it’s not tattlers that have shared the link as it’s so readily available anyway. There’s no need for that. however she has caused her own storm people are repeating her own posts/stories/comments and she never really addressed anything maybe a story or a I’m being trolled post but that’s it brush it under the carpet
yep I hope it isn’t a tattler .....I’m clinging to the hope it’s a new neighbour disgruntled with her presence in their area, or maybe the headteacher at her kids school cos she must have patience of a bloody saint and be close to breaking point with the von Conway family 🤣🤣

View attachment 317410

Faith in humanity restored! 🥰

But for what it's worth, I'm not feeling entirely comfortable with what's happening on FB. Fully appreciate that Emma's bed is of her own making, but agree with @Lol_Lola that it feels a little like bullying.
I’ll be able to sleep well tonight knowing the lady might well get her dates for Christmas 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of the comments are being deleted!
Crisis meeting with BTEC Paul happening as we speak!

Some of the replies about her being a teacher are gone, and the ones about her exploiting her kids

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The comments on the Aldi post. Oh my days how have I missed this?
Thing is it’s all the TRUTH.

All things that people have seen or heard.

It’s a difficult one.

Reactions: 14
For me it's the posts that seem to *dislike her that make me uncomfortable - I don't have any feelings towards her at all. I really dislike the way she's making money from her kids and removing their right to privacy.

wow - this site changes the word h a t e to dislike

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.