Brummy Mummy #44 Just a woman. Buying tat. For her tiny house. Hope that helps x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Redefining again what 'just gone live' means.

So she works best in the mornings, so when she's posting stories at 5am in her bed is Stephen helping?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's frustrating that she keeps mentioning that Birmingham are under stricter restrictions than most other places. This is entirely misleading to her beloved American audience.... I dont mind revealing that I'm in Nottingham, also tier 3 (as we were) and largely down to the impact of having 2 huge universities, we were under the same restrictions and are expecting tier 3 (or however they dress it up when we're out of lockdown) to be standard once more. Get a grip, don't mislead people and stop wallowing.

Disclaimer- there are plenty of other cities facing same restrictions....I'm only speaking for my own to push back on her ridiculous ramblings.
But in her defence, she doesn't actually watch the news, pus probably never told her there are cities in the same position, or worse, like Leicester, that were the only city to never really get released from the 1st lockdown! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
But in her defence, she doesn't actually watch the news, pus probably never told her there are cities in the same position, or worse, like Leicester, that were the only city to never really get released from the 1st lockdown! 🤣🤣
Pus probably forgot to tell her there are other cities that exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Redefining again what 'just gone live' means.

So she works best in the mornings, so when she's posting stories at 5am in her bed is Stephen helping?
Wait, what she puts out in the morning is her best?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
We’re Birmingham ever tier 3? I know that she was certainly still meeting up with friends and having meals with family when I was in an area where you couldn’t.

Reactions: 3
Wait, what she puts out in the morning is her best?! 🤣
She doesn't fool me for one minute. She basically can't sleep, if it was some sort of scheduled work she'd set an alarm and go to her office so her husband could sleep. Well a normal caring wife would. The only reason she is awake is because she's feeling rough, so she tries to keep her mind out of her spiralling bad thoughts by 'keeping busy' aka buying things to make her feel better

Hahaha! Kebab bingo to whoever mentioned mug of the day had disappeared! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She seems manic and hyper this morning.

Does she always get like this in the run up to her birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha! Kebab bingo to whoever mentioned mug of the day had disappeared! 🤣🤣🤣
That was me!! My first bingo 🤩 Well tied in with me asking why she hadn’t mentioned Gi on I’m a Celeb and then we got that too! Thanks Babs 😘

Wow I feel like her whole thing at the moment is answering comments on here. Honestly Babs stop reading here and just have a think about what makes you really happy, then just do that! Don’t lie about being a morning person when we know you just have awful sleep habits, don’t pretend you’re anxious about Boris when it’s really about what people are saying about you, don’t post saying sorry for all the ADs but keep doing them because you need/like the money. Just do you, whatever you want to be. Figure that out and you might feel happier. Hope that helps 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone please point me in the direction of the Disney bathroom meltdown video please? Don’t think I saw that one.

Reactions: 2
We’re Birmingham ever tier 3? I know that she was certainly still meeting up with friends and having meals with family when I was in an area where you couldn’t.
Brum was going to be put in tier 3 the same week they decided on LD2 so no we weren’t however we will be in tier 3 when LD2 is lifted

She doesn't fool me for one minute. She basically can't sleep, if it was some sort of scheduled work she'd set an alarm and go to her office so her husband could sleep. Well a normal caring wife would. The only reason she is awake is because she's feeling rough, so she tries to keep her mind out of her spiralling bad thoughts by 'keeping busy' aka buying things to make her feel better
Alcohol is a stimulant so drinking actually makes you sleep less. People pass out from booze but don’t ‘sleep’ it keeps your brain active so you feel knackered. She needs to really look at her health and that would be a good subject to concentrate on for content.
lots of people have increased their alcohol consumption and don’t eat as well as they should during this tit show of a year . She could do in on the middle aged woman who doesn’t find it as easy to get fitter but this is what she does.....

thank me later keBab

Can someone please point me in the direction of the Disney bathroom meltdown video please? Don’t think I saw that one.
It was on stories! Not sure if there were screen grabs on here, it'll be around the thread titles with fajita gate in the title! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was on stories! Not sure if there were screen grabs on here, it'll be around the thread titles with fajita gate in the title! 🤣
Thank you! Found it with your guidance and there are screen grabs indeed (thread 26 page 12 if anyone else wants to see)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.