Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, why the lies about sleeping in her clothes when she's filmed herself in those god awful red animal print PJ's in The P Inn?
What a bleeping idiot.
Part of me loves that the tit show continues so seamlessly from one house to the next 🤣 at least she's on point with her continuity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 287294
oh they don’t laugh at or take the piss out of you for a hot chocolate stand (thought it was hot cock bab 🙄) they take it out of YOU your gurning, lies, poor personal hygiene, narcissistic behaviour but not a bloody cake stand with some tat on.

also, where is the hot chocolate on the hot chocolate stand?? And who drinks hot chocolate with a straw?!
I’ve just come on here to say that! Struggling to see any hot chocolate here at all!

Reactions: 6
I’m delighted to have the extra hour today cos it’s my birthday!! 🎁🎈🎉
Emma, I’d like to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your perfectly timed departure from the road. It’s quite possibly the best pressie I could have asked for 😘
Many happy returns (but not the return of Babs!) x

• Haha
View attachment 287294
oh they don’t laugh at or take the piss out of you for a hot chocolate stand (thought it was hot cock bab 🙄) they take it out of YOU your gurning, lies, poor personal hygiene, narcissistic behaviour but not a bloody cake stand with some tat on.

also, where is the hot chocolate on the hot chocolate stand?? And who drinks hot chocolate with a straw?!
Its a pity party for Babs. 😒

Reactions: 2
Who took the piss out of babs (no) hot chocolate stand??? Come on which one of you lot was it? Most importantly though who dobbed and told her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the reason she says they’re not forever home people is because she knows they will outgrow this house. It looks lovely, from the arts and crafts period it seems, kitchen has a solid wood worktop etc. Why on earth would you change the kitchen?! But, the room off the lounge does look small to me. It appears they’ve moved to an area she’s always desired to live in but compromised on space. I wonder what it’ll be like in a few years when the kids are bigger.

Thread suggestion #41 New Home- same old drone- spoilt Babs always needs a moan! 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think they have moved for secondary schools. Also moving in the future will depend on whether babs can still make money with blogging in few years. If the influencer bubble bursts maybe they couldn’t afford a bigger house in a few years?

I think they have moved for secondary schools. Also moving in the future will depend on whether babs can still make money with blogging in few years. If the influencer bubble bursts maybe they couldn’t afford a bigger house in a few years?
I’m my humble opinion I think the Instagram bubble is already starting to burst. Look at mod and fod. Granted theirs burst because they are racist twats but it’s opened a lot of people’s eyes to the true characteristics of these people.

Reactions: 20
Well, the empty house tour certainly showed up what a terrible mess her old house was in. The decorating standard was abysmal. I bet that in a couple of weeks, the new house will look much the same as the old house.
I still cant get over the state of that bathroom floor!
I know it was shocking! Obviously PUS can’t do everything, but they could’ve got someone in to sand & stain/paint the floorboards. Also why did the decorator walk out half way through painting their living room? Babs too sexy for him? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it was tactless given people are losing jobs, homes potentially. Put the mattresses on the floor, order a take away and get up and clean the next day. The extravagence of going to hotel - so unnecessary.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.