Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually raging!
and I’ve commented o her newYouTube
Why are her parents having the kids for childcare ??? She isn’t working! Surely that rule is for parents that have no other option!
her kids could easily sit on a iPad while she sorts the boxes! So her kids have been to school, been to their grandparents, then her sister has been round so basically they are all mixing!
I haven't seen the vlog yet. Please tell me this is a joke. I rely on my mom for childcare so I can go to work 3 days a week..I'm not even in a tier 2 area yet but am so thankful that rule is in place should I be. I feel like reporting the twit myself.

Reactions: 8
I just watched some of the moving blog. Her expectations are so far removed from most people's reality. It sounds like she really expected to move into a fully furnished house. I have never ever had that experience. Maybe I'm outing myself as a grubby bastard but I thought it was really common to sit / sleep on the floor the first night in a new house. It's part of the moving process. Emma just sounds like a spoilt princess who has never experienced real life.

Reactions: 24
The house could have been sitting sparkling & hygenically clean but I would have still have had to do it again myself. I need to know for sure 🤣 and the beginning of making it properly ‘mine’....

Reactions: 23
I’m delighted to have the extra hour today cos it’s my birthday!! 🎁🎈🎉
Emma, I’d like to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your perfectly timed departure from the road. It’s quite possibly the best pressie I could have asked for 😘
Happy birthday! What a fab present! 🥳

Reactions: 12
Happy Birthday @MrsBriggs 🥳💗

Having watched the vlog (😴😴) i am actually unsure why they're even moving.
Nothing is as big
Nothing is as nice
No ensuite
Smaller Garden
She'll miss her sweaty pit
Smaller Bathroom and no pretentious bath 🙄
She's going to recreate the exact same kitchen 🤦‍♀️
Why bother?
And what a load of dramatics 🤷‍♀️ So it wasn't cleaned to "Emma Slobway" standards. It must have been practically derelict 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Simple things give her pleasure - Disney, housewives, mugs and plants - no mention of PUS and the kids 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
and who would have gone to the effort of creating a hot choc stand to laugh at her? Omg how’s the view up there Babs bloody hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, she said she didnt pack clean underwear for herself? Why didnt she do what she did in Brighton and rinse her pants out? Bet that was another baby wipe wash then.🤢
She has relied so much on her parents doing everything for her that it threw her completely. Pathetic, thats all I can say.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
53A78237-DC63-4CD7-8BFE-F151CD528F18.jpg

oh they don’t laugh at or take the piss out of you for a hot chocolate stand (thought it was hot cock bab 🙄) they take it out of YOU your gurning, lies, poor personal hygiene, narcissistic behaviour but not a bloody cake stand with some tat on.

also, where is the hot chocolate on the hot chocolate stand?? And who drinks hot chocolate with a straw?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy Birthday @MrsBriggs 🥳💗

Having watched the vlog (😴😴) i am actually unsure why they're even moving.
Nothing is as big
Nothing is as nice
No ensuite
Smaller Garden
She'll miss her sweaty pit
Smaller Bathroom and no pretentious bath 🙄
She's going to recreate the exact same kitchen 🤦‍♀️
Why bother?
And what a load of dramatics 🤷‍♀️ So it wasn't cleaned to "Emma Slobway" standards. It must have been practically derelict 🤣🤣
No en-suite (-even though her one was crap anyway!) smaller apparently (-I couldn’t find it on zoopla to know for sure as we know she likes to spin a tale or ten!). Loads of work needing done apparently. My guess it’s in a more affluent location so screw the fact they’ll be living even more on top of each other than they were already. It’s all for content - however mundane, annoying and deceiving it has been this far. She’s so selfish.

Oh and whilst I’m on it. Geek isn’t the word she’s looking for. twit is.
when we thought she couldn’t be anymore of a twit

• Haha
Well, the empty house tour certainly showed up what a terrible mess her old house was in. The decorating standard was abysmal. I bet that in a couple of weeks, the new house will look much the same as the old house.
I still cant get over the state of that bathroom floor!

Reactions: 17
So she packed in at 6:30, but apparently Stephen and the removal men finished by 7:30... The kids had already had dinner by the sounds of it (they went to McDonalds so that babs could eat and the kids just got a mcflurry each) and it's not like the removal men had broken down and they had nothing in the house. So I really dont get the need for a hotel except to create drama, I'm sure if she'd stayed one hour longer then she wouldve found the duvets and set something up. "Camp"/sleepover together in the living room for one night, who hasnt slept on the floor at a friends house before? It's not rocket science 😂

Reactions: 14
Well, the empty house tour certainly showed up what a terrible mess her old house was in. The decorating standard was abysmal. I bet that in a couple of weeks, the new hoyse will look much the same as the old house.
I still cant get over the state of that bathroom floor!
It’s like the carpet/Lino was pulled up and they left it mid decorated

Reactions: 7
Many reasons why it wasn't cleaned properly, mental health , elderly, no one to help etc BUT
I think she knew it wouldn't be clean.
A few weeks ago she bought a tit loads of cleaning products and mini humidifiers for the new house. Remember the haul? bleeping tit loads of cleaning stuff etc .

She knew.
I might be missing some context because I refuse to watch the video. My eyes have already rolled into the back of my skull purely based on what I have read here. I did have a quick flick through the comments though and wonder if her followers can see the hypocrisy of calling us trolls whilst they all rip apart people they don’t even know based on a story some bint has shared on the internet?? Like you’ve said, there could be many reasons why the house wasn’t left immaculately.. perhaps these people don’t have a live in slave like Emma does. All of these influencers seem to have a free pass to slag off anyone and anything they like but then have bathroom breakdowns when anyone expresses a negative opinion about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ohhh missed opportunity there...never tagged Disneylad Paris for that pen in the picture....🤪

• Haha
Massive eye rolls! It’s like she’s saying what she hasn’t got to cancel out what she has got. If I was allowed I would post the house photos as it’s making me mad she’s making it seem like a hovel! It’s a really lovely house which would have been ready to move into. No work needed unless you just want to put your own stamp on it and just as big if not bigger. No en-suite but still two bathrooms. Of course I won’t do this as I care about her privacy more than she does it would seem after announcing her upcoming house tour 🙄 What a silly woman!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.