Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it was shocking! Obviously PUS can’t do everything, but they could’ve got someone in to sand & stain/paint the floorboards. Also why did the decorator walk out half way through painting their living room? Babs too sexy for him? 😂
My money would be on him being unable to cope with the stench! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the vlog, I’d be embarrassed to show my house if it looked like that! Everything looked worn out and the half painted wall!! Omg! As fo the shelf, that is terrible to leave the wall in such a state. I’d have left it in situ.

Reactions: 10
Brummymummy #41 new area is fancy pants, we've already had a prawn cracker dance 🤢 hotel stay, flashing her gunt while children starve, what a grade A c**t

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who took the piss out of babs (no) hot chocolate stand??? Come on which one of you lot was it? Most importantly though who dobbed and told her
I shared a photo of the hot chocolate in my cupboard (along with out of date olives that are still there and still out of date) last year in response to her hot chocolate station, so I'm claiming it lol

I'd like to thank Galaxy hot chocolate for their contribution. None of this would have been possible without them and if they'd like to sponsor this years hot chocolate station I can get the local radio station to come and officially open the cupboard for the season. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Brummymummy #41 Bab’s fancy move didn’t go as planned but she’s already sorted the hot cock stand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched the vlog, I’d be embarrassed to show my house if it looked like that! Everything looked worn out and the half painted wall!! Omg! As fo the shelf, that is terrible to leave the wall in such a state. I’d have left it in situ.
Well the decorators have been in all week so, before long, they’ll be no trace of BM left (except for all the gunk that lurks beneath in the drains....🤢🤢)

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Well the decorators have been in all week so, before long, they’ll be no trace of BM left (except for all the gunk that lurks beneath in the drains....🤢🤢)
Love how dirty and run down she left her house means decorators had to go in BEFORE they could move in. And she has the audacity to complain about her new place. 🙄

Reactions: 23
I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say maybe the new owners told them their plans of redecorating and so leaving it like that didn’t matter.

Edited to add: only because surely you wouldn’t vlog that mess otherwise?! The bathroom floor looked like the last owners ripped the floor out and took it with them! What happened when water sloshed out the bath?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It’s beyond reproach that she has left the walls like that. It’s standard when taking shelves, light fittings etc that everything has to be ‘made good’ as a result. That clearly is not the case here, and if I was the new owner I would be requesting compensation via the solicitors. Just after getting a deep clean of The Pit of Wallowing Chins.
absoutely agree!! I would be furious!! Who is that pathetic to take down shelves and leave that mess anyway!!!

Reactions: 9
Wish she’d just stop mentioned her bleeping cruddy knickers tbh.

Reactions: 7
She’s like that character Dawn French used to do years ago. Crude old man if I remember correctly 🤣

Reactions: 5
BDD90CAB-1D92-49F3-AAD7-8005C953B021.png
What the duck is she going on about? Honestly you’d think we don’t live in the 21st century. you need to leave the sun dial alone and use the technology that we easily have access to now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 287508What the duck is she going on about? Honestly you’d think we don’t live in the 21st century. you need to leave the sun dial alone and use the technology that we easily have access to now 🤦🏼‍♀️
What? After her posts on every social media platform she is on including sharing her tit poem that we mustn't forget to put our clocks back. She messed up about the clocks going back? I. Am. Shooketh. I really hope she's not lying.......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 287508What the duck is she going on about? Honestly you’d think we don’t live in the 21st century. you need to leave the sun dial alone and use the technology that we easily have access to now 🤦🏼‍♀️
What a load of bollocks. Nothing needed changed in this house - all done automatically. As for the kitchen clock and my watch they’ve been dead for months so I just look at my phone like the rest of the planet 🤣

Reactions: 13
What? After her posts on every social media platform she is on including sharing her tit poem. She messed up about the clocks going back? I. Am. Shooketh. I really hope she's not lying.......
I think she is on the wind up, knows it would get a reaction. Hi Emma Conartist 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
we always have sunday lunch at 4 , sausage /bacon sandwich about 10ish

Reactions: 6
Just watching the old house tour.
The state of the carpets!! The state of the “white” skirting board in the main bedroom. The state of the bathroom floor! The state of the tiles & sealant round the bath tub!! The state of the wooden frames and doors!!

what is all over the doors?!

No wonder the new owners have decorator straight in!
FC273D59-5684-4391-9B63-E55E9A4FC782.png

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.