Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are you all getting the brochure from? There isn’t one on the particulars on the estate agent website... there is only a pic of the front of the house.
Literally everything else has been deleted! Sold by one of only 2 estate agents in the area...?!

Reactions: 2
Where are you all getting the brochure from? There isn’t one on the particulars on the estate agent website... there is only a pic of the front of the house.
Literally everything else has been deleted! Sold by one of only 2 estate agents in the area...?!
I think we have the wrong House! She has a corner bath and this one I’m looking at doesn’t...

Reactions: 3
Yeah- the house had lots of pictures of the inside before it was SSTC (obviously). TBH- it’s pretty obvious where it is because the windows of the house are really distinctive to the character of the houses around here.

Reactions: 5
I can’t even find the picture! 🤪🤪
Thank god I didn’t apply to join the police 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope it’s ok to say this but wanted to confirm from a few comments ago it’s definitely the one that has had pics deleted from the advert. Just left with a pic of the front of the house! How do I know for sure I hear you all ask; well, let’s just say, I live a stones throw from there. 😧😧😧
Utterly Brilliant.
Please change your username to MrsBriggsTheSecond.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t watch anymore.. I grew up in that area and moved out to when I had children. I would love to buy a house back there.. or anywhere to be honest and I just can’t! Then I see her selling her kids and everything else she can while claiming it’s “work”. Me and my partner are self employed and Im struggling so much during this time. Feeling like an all round crap Mum watching her (I can’t do half the things she does for her kids) I need to stop looking as the whole move has really upset me!
This is really sad 😔 ffs- I’m sorry you are feeling like this. Honestly it pisses me off
I can’t watch anymore.. I grew up in that area and moved out to when I had children. I would love to buy a house back there.. or anywhere to be honest and I just can’t! Then I see her selling her kids and everything else she can while claiming it’s “work”. Me and my partner are self employed and Im struggling so much during this time. Feeling like an all round crap Mum watching her (I can’t do half the things she does for her kids) I need to stop looking as the whole move has really upset me!
oh god I’m really sorry to read this. I think so many people are going to feel in this way - it’s a difficult time for so many people and watching this twit post her first world problems is really going to make people feel so much more isolated.
Try not to be too hard on yourself, we are just doing the best we can and that’s all we can do 💜

Reactions: 11
Yeah- the house had lots of pictures of the inside before it was SSTC (obviously). TBH- it’s pretty obvious where it is because the windows of the house are really distinctive to the character of the houses around here.
Yes, the area i am 100% on, now not sure its the house I've been looking at though. All will be revealed on the anticipated house tour on Sunday 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
It's crap isn't it, I'm so sorry. I'm not certain where it is she's bought but if it's Moorpool I'll have the rage. My husband was bought up there when it was still social housing, he loves the place so so much and we can't even dream of affording there. Tbh, in order to live somewhere quiet, safe and with a good school we had to move to a completely different city as we were just priced out of Birmingham over the last few years. But the idea that we (hard working, both with 'proper' but not well paid jobs) couldn't even afford half of a Moorpool house and she could manage it on pissing about on the internet just makes me so angry!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes, the area i am 100% on, now not sure its the house I've been looking at though. All will be revealed on the anticipated house tour on Sunday 🤣🤣
You're probably looking at the same as me and defo not that one. There are no carpets like the one she showed.
That one does look lovely as well so probably not.

Reactions: 4
Not house related but because of this I only just discovered a certain dark chocolate is an actual place, not just the name of a chocolate 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I have been reading this on and off this morning (and done my own fruitless RightMove searching), and gosh I just have such a soft spot for you all now, the sleuthing on this board is tremendous 😄

Reactions: 9
Most other influencers take photos in the same spots in their house or make no further reference to the street or area to ensure a degree of privacy (even if they are all generally flogging their kids online). It's so easy to retain some privacy for you and your children, but, no - a house tour is imminent. She only has herself to blame when those kids are bullied to the hilt at secondary school.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.