Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've found it. The fireplace is hardly shown though. Yep selling your kids pays well but in glad she isn't in Wylde Green. Also a bit sad about that I was looking forward to being the new Mrs Briggs 😂
I wouldn’t have a clue where to start, well done. How much was it?

Reactions: 2
I'm doubting myself as the bath her plants was in looks differentd to the bathroom on it I found one that had the fireplace in shot but not close up. It's chocolate land. Stc. 4.

I think a lot of people are barking up the wrong tree!
Do you know? I think I know but I'm getting concerned about the rules I might be breaking so I'm gonna stop. I'm just nosy.
Also saw a million houses I want to buy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh you Brummies have a lot of fire places in your houses don’t you!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, when they have sexy time, do they do it in Ethans room, or Emma’s room where Ethans sleeping? Either way it makes me want to vomit!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm doubting myself as the bath her plants was in looks differentd to the bathroom on it I found one that had the fireplace in shot but not close up. It's chocolate land. Stc. 4.

Do you know? I think I know but I'm getting concerned about the rules I might be breaking so I'm gonna stop. I'm just nosy.
Also saw a million houses I want to buy 😂
I just want to know the price, I love looking at properties online & their price range

Reactions: 3
I've looked, I still have no clue which is hers (Babs don't worry I don't want to know to stalk you, I'm just really nosey and love looking at rightmove and other people's houses) but will say, if that is where she has moved to, there are some beautiful houses in that part of Birmingham

Reactions: 7
Well I can’t find it but one thing is for sure, houses prices in Birmingham are really cheap!!

Reactions: 11
So just so I’m clear. Pus put up a brand new wardrobe 6 months ago (ish) that fell in on itself great workmanship there. I’ve had one of those IKEA wardrobes for over 10 years and 3 moves and it’s still going strong

And she’s working today but unpacking boxes - clearly her job iscritical to keeping the economy going 🙄

Did anyone see LP stories about her daughter donating toys to a food bank as she’s trying to teach her to be a good person and that they are extremely privileged- ok so I don’t agree with the storying of it but damn she makes babs look even more grabby and cuntish

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Lol at the burnt pizza 🍕
As if she’d know how to work a new oven. Troll on Babetha

Still a dick. I thought a new house move would be a wake up call to not show as much of the house yet here we are two days in showing aspects of the house - idiot!

Also the way she smirks when she says premier inn, she’s lying about something? Looks left, no eye contact... etc can read her like a book. Classic narcissist.
Alas the wardrobe broke. Queue 4th bedroom being turned into a dressing room or something?
Did wet Sandra ever tell her it’s rude to boast! She is a right show off isn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm back to work today....... I'm going to be unpacking. THAT IS NOT WORK!!! Argh SMH. These instafannies need a reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"They took Monday and Tuesday off"?
"They"!
Emma, who did you put your bleeping holiday request into? Yourself? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
YOU. DON'T. WORK. SO. SHUT. UP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Having a last browse while I eat breakfast before going to actual work. There is one on Rightmove that has the right windows but the pictures have been removed except for the front of the house. Could it be that one? If so it’s huge. A whole lot of house for your money round there.

Reactions: 6
Having a last browse while I eat breakfast before going to actual work. There is one on Rightmove that has the right windows but the pictures have been removed except for the front of the house. Could it be that one? If so it’s huge. A whole lot of house for your money round there.
I saw that one and thought the same!! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Instafannies 😂😂 my new favourite phrase

I have to admit to looking out of interest the chocolate and moor pool areas of brum and couldn't find anything. I never got a blue peter badge and certainly not worthy of an ic20 one it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.