Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little tribute to Babs and the move...

"Home" (in the same style as the song "home" by Michael Bublé who has me rabid 😜)

🎵🎶 Another autumn day
It's time to move away
Escaping the trolls
And I gotta move home

I've been surrounded by
My sexy plants and I
Can't pack this tit alone
Nanny San, help me move home

Let me move hooooommmmeee
I am so through
With that ic20 crew
(Plus Ste needs his own room)

Another van is full
A crappy YouTube haul
Of tat for my new abode
Can't wait to move home

I'll miss the (pretend) old man
Who smiled when I (shuffled) ran
But time to call nanny San
Gotta get her on the phone
And help me move home

Ste, let's move hooooommmmeee
I feel such a fool
Staring at the same four walls
Time to move to one that's identical

Let me move hoooommmmee
Soon I can prance
And do a takeaway dance
But not before I've bought more gnomesssss 🎵🎶
Love this! 🤣🤣🤣 I’m singing it!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s even on there anymore. I have looked and looked and looked - sad I know - but there is nothing that matches the fireplace, kitchen and front windows... if I’m wrong can someone please throw a girl a bone 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s even on there anymore. I have looked and looked and looked - sad I know - but there is nothing that matches the fireplace, kitchen and front windows... if I’m wrong can someone please throw a girl a bone 😫
yeah Iv looked and looked and can’t see anything which matched the fire, bath or kitchen!!

Reactions: 2
Bet she’ll be out shopping today, then she’ll have to make some calls to find a carpenter. She’ll put some nonsense on Instagram as well. She’s such a hard werker though!

Reactions: 8
Thought the new house was ‘so different’ from anything they had lived in before, I thought maybe a new build or a 70’s detached or a 1930s semi. The front room looks exactly like her last 2 🤣
I actually had to look twice...wondered if she had even moved! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she made sure with the estate agents to have the information pulled from rightmove/their website between Monday and Wednesday.

I can just imagine her saying to them - I'm kind of a big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Somehow she's come back even more tedious and annoying than before. The Premier Inn story is boring, lying about pants and pyjamas is boring, exaggerated stories about collapsing wardrobes is boring, filming a pile of boxes is boring.

WHY does she think everything she does is unique and interesting? She is a dullard.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And she’s working today but unpacking boxes - clearly her job iscritical to keeping the economy going 🙄

Did anyone see LP stories about her daughter donating toys to a food bank as she’s trying to teach her to be a good person and that they are extremely privileged- ok so I don’t agree with the storying of it but damn she makes babs look even more grabby and cuntish
She will be filming herself unpacking so classes it as work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So no WiFi, she suggests sexy time & Ste opts for Val Kilmer’s Batman 🤔 my lips are sealed. No. one. Wants. To. Think. About. You. Bumping. Uglies.

Today she’s back to work unpacking boxes! How niche.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So in response to Babs question I replied? Which area of Brum are you as my brother is a carpenter/bespoke cabinet maker lol. Will she reveal her location *insert pink Babther music😜*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The only one I could find in that area with no pictures was offers in excess in 430k but there’s no floor plan or tour!

She's probably requested for the pictures to be removed so that she can feel all smug and think that she has outsmarted the ic20.

On another note she was really rather rude this morning when talking about the dog sleeping with her girl.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.