Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!! So the new owners, who may have been oblivious to what Emma does, will now know that everybody & his wife have seen EVERY room in their new house. Heaven forbid they watch some of her Gram stuff 🤢Poor, poor people - I’ll definitely have to go round with a freshly baked Lemon Drizzle & box of tissues.
Don't forget the period cake 🍰👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watched the blog, so the rule they have is Erin had the big room in present house & will now get the smaller room in new house. She’s (Emma) been working on Ethan to swap round & finally managed it, Erin now doesn’t want the bigger room but that’s by the by. I think we can all guess Erin will be getting the bigger room & Ethan will be sharing bunk beds with his Dad.
The Christmas present buying all that stationary from Smiggle, its all to fill an emotional hole. No way do they need anymore. She’s bored out of her brains.

Reactions: 21
Best way to deliver Emma to the new house. Extra large should do the trick 👍🏻
D5BE0B4E-B517-4EB1-BCE3-E6F146CBCA19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
10 observations from the 30mins of my life I just wasted on her lasted 'vlog'

1. Why isn't she waiting for the camera to focus on the smiggle haul? Why is she buying things if she doesn't know what they are? 3 times i heard her say 'I don't even know what that is'-how will she know the kids will like it then? She is literally wasting money.
2. Why did she start vlogging in the second scene in Erin's room then admit she was out of breath and kept moving the camera-if that's the case wait, catch your breath, sort the camera out and start again-its lack of effort again. Also she mentioned not watching the news-hasn't she said this previously? I thought she didn't watch the news already? Why mention nobody coming in your house when you later admit to having packers?
3. Since when was a teatowel a 'hand towel for the kitchen' ? That's what she described it as-a teatowel is used to dry pots! Spot the girl pampered enough to not know this (I was getting picky at this point!)
4. She mentions kids being in school the day of and day after the move so its got to be the start of this week.
5. I can help with the bedroom debate Babs...give Ethan the biggest room to prove the triple threat isnt the favourite (plus he shares with his Dad anyways so needs the space) Won't happen-tenner bet the girl gets the big room.
6.I then only half watched for a bit as I started getting bored but i did hear her say she took an upload off because she has been a bit stressed-correct me if I am wrong but the week before this vlog she was shopping, watching tele and wrapping christmas presents and calling it work-how does swanning around costco make you stressed!
7. She has a cough! Covid Babs doesnt want her move to stop so she will instead risk infecting the people buying her house, the removal men and the inlaws looking after the kids so she can get what she wants-responsible. Why is she saying she is getting packers because nobody can help due to covid-you had packers last time and covid wasn't around then
8. There is a 4th bedroom...she called it the office but we all know that will be Ste's room. Thought this house was supposed to be smaller? Whats the odds on the office being bigger than Ethans room?
9. Ends with 'I don't know what the next video will be' (professional) then reminds us she still doesn't know which kid is having which room-even though 2 mins earlier she was telling us the bathroom drawers are going in Ethan's room and the office kallax is going in Erin's-how does she know they will fit if she doesnt know which room they are having
10. Final words about Liverpool-she looks to the side when she is being insincere doesn't she-she did it at the start when talking about the lush advent calendar she clearly wants to be gifted

Sorry for the rant-tough few days here-feel better for getting that off my chest :)

Reactions: 22
No Emma!
Stop forcing this kind of image into peoples minds. You are gross. Nobody wants to think about your manky pants!

My money is on Friday for the move! The mad crazy packing day will be because Ste is at work all week and Babs won't have time in-between sitting on her lard arse, and sitting in her lard arse all day!
This is literally not a thing? why does she need to label it 'underwear' just bleeping write master bedroom on it. The movers aren't unpacking her tit they will just dump the box in her room and she will open it and be like oh yes underwear.

Reactions: 9
It's a long time since I moved but I packed my clothing at the time in my suitcases, overnight bags. Why would you pack your underwear into a cardboard box?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because I’m incredibly nosey I can’t wait to see her new house, I’m genuinely intrigued about what style of house they’ve bought.

Reactions: 11
It's a long time since I moved but I packed my clothing at the time in my suitcases, overnight bags. Why would you pack your underwear into a cardboard box?!
Last year our movers just wrapped something over the drawers to keep everything in, so we didn't have to unpack them at all - we just packed a couple of days' emergency stuff and when we arrived the drawers were reloaded ready to go!

Last year our movers just wrapped something over the drawers to keep everything in, so we didn't have to unpack them at all - we just packed a couple of days' emergency stuff and when we arrived the drawers were reloaded ready to go!
Most movers do this and they transfer hanging clothes into cardboard wardrobes so that’s easier to unpack as well. That’s what happened when I moved 10years ago, unless of course the drawers are that full of crap it would have been a h&s risk to do it which I can believe in her instance 🤷🏼‍♀️

Unless I’m very much mistaken, she’s never mentioned IBS before (bad belly 🤢🤢🤢-that phrase is gross!). As someone whose life is bloody affected by IBS every day, this makes me mad! If she does have it I do sympathise as it’s awful-but it’s more likely the crap she constantly eats!

Reactions: 19
Unless I’m very much mistaken, she’s never mentioned IBS before (bad belly 🤢🤢🤢-that phrase is gross!). As someone whose life is bloody affected by IBS every day, this makes me mad! If she does have it I do sympathise as it’s awful-but it’s more likely the crap she constantly eats!
A particularly nice parting gift for the new home owners......🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.