Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s leaving a couple of her mugs as a gift for the new people buying their house 😂😂😂
How bloody awful!
Omg!! So the new owners, who may have been oblivious to what Emma does, will now know that everybody & his wife have seen EVERY room in their new house. Heaven forbid they watch some of her Gram stuff 🤢Poor, poor people - I’ll definitely have to go round with a freshly baked Lemon Drizzle & box of tissues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg!! So the new owners, who may have been oblivious to what Emma does, will now know that everybody & his wife have seen EVERY room in their new house. Heaven forbid they watch some of her Gram stuff 🤢Poor, poor people - I’ll definitely have to go round with a freshly baked Lemon Drizzle & box of tissues.
I would throw in a couple of bottles of bleach aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m really interested to know which company is paying her to advertise their range. They really must be going for a warts (or boils in her case) & all influencer.
Seriously needs to cut back on the alcohol, hot chocolates, beige food, sweets & take outs. Maybe chuck in some exercise too & no running round the park chasing your kids with a poo bag doesn’t constitute exercise.

Reactions: 11
Looks like they’re moving tomorrow from the state of things and the take away pizza! Hard to be sure with their diet though! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d feel like a slug if I ate 2 takeaways in 2 days. I can’t imagine how crap she must feel.

Reactions: 10
to all of your other Brummys, I’m really sorry to whoever’s day she ruins when you find out she’s now in your neck of the woods

• Haha
Reactions: 19
to all of your other Brummys, I’m really sorry to whoever’s day she ruins when you find out she’s now in your neck of the woods
I can't wait to find out if she's near another tattler! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never comment and usually just lurk but I am repulsed. As a teacher I am disgusted at how much this woman exploits her kids. I seriously hope someone reports her to social care.

Reactions: 13
No Emma!
Stop forcing this kind of image into peoples minds. You are gross. Nobody wants to think about your manky pants!

My money is on Friday for the move! The mad crazy packing day will be because Ste is at work all week and Babs won't have time in-between sitting on her lard arse, and sitting in her lard arse all day!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
No Emma!
Stop forcing this kind of image into peoples minds. You are gross. Nobody wants to think about your manky pants!

My money is on Friday for the move! The mad crazy packing day will be because Ste is at work all week and Babs won't have time in-between sitting on her lard arse, and sitting in her lard arse all day!
Or buy some new non manky ones?

Reactions: 8
No Emma!

Ste will have been told to take a week off for moving, he’s got cleaning/ unpacking/ childcare duties for the move. Emma will be classing this move as work as she’ll be documenting it all for the rabid Babettes.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.