Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I didnt feel sorry for those kids before, I sure do now. That video is just so embarrassing. Like a lot of people have said, kids can be cruel for no reason, but babs is literally giving them ammunition!
I wonder if she ever thinks of the problems erin and ethan will face in the future because of her ridiculous behaviour online.
Those poor kids😔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How can I view this as I’m blocked?
You really don't want to, its horrible, inappropriate and just very strange behaviour. For an ex teacher I find her behaviour so wrong, plus as a mother doesn't she care about her children. Soon Erin will be at high school with friends on Instagram who will see these things and soon won't be friends. She will be humiliated and bullied over her mums behaviour.

Reactions: 18
You really don't want to, its horrible, inappropriate and just very strange behaviour. For an ex teacher I find her behaviour so wrong, plus as a mother doesn't she care about her children. Soon Erin will be at high school with friends on Instagram who will see these things and soon won't be friends. She will be humiliated and bullied over her mums behaviour.
I’ve shared this story before on here but my daughter when she was about 12-13 said that her ‘friends’ found my then unlocked Instagram and found pics of her with crazy ‘mick hucknall’ hair and ripped her to shreds because of it. It was an innocent funny picture I shared when she was 4 years old. What did I do.....I locked my profile and we sat together and deleted everyone she knew who was following me. I was mortified. Genuinely mortified, not babs rabid pretend for the gram mortified. Now that was just a dodgy morning hair laugh.......not her mums back fat naked in a box. My god 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Who called the missing cinnamon buns yesterday because we’ve got those doughy creations today 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wondering If the make up ”werk” She has to do today goes into great depth like it’s brilliant at hiding maskne outbreaks and hides sudocrem splodges

When her children get to secondary school and do full on ICT lessons that is when she’s setting them up for a living hell of bullying and ridicule all Cos she wanted to earn a few quid the easy way and make a name for herself.

there’s nothing I can or want to say about that prawn cracker dance cos it just moves it up into my thoughts and I never ever ever want that image in my fuckin head ever again

have a great Sunday babs , I’m off out the door to do an 8 hour shift Of real WORK , fuelled by two slices of buttered toast no time for fancy shite swirls, I’m gonna be on the front line wearing my mask all day not giving two fucks about maskne but safe in the knowledge that nowhere on the World Wide Web there is stuff that will make my teenage kids school days a living hell .......happy Sunday you self absorbed twunt

• Heart
Reactions: 25
have a great Sunday babs , I’m off out the door to do an 8 hour shift Of real WORK , fuelled by two slices of buttered toast no time for fancy shite swirls, I’m gonna be on the front line wearing my mask all day not giving two fucks about maskne but safe in the knowledge that nowhere on the World Wide Web there is stuff that will make my teenage kids school days a living hell .......happy Sunday you self absorbed twunt
so much this. Of all the things that piss me off about her. The constant low key bitching about masks is what does my head in the most. Hard working people are wearing them all day everyday but it’s such a bloody big ask for bab to wear one at Disney.

How can I view this as I’m blocked?
Believe me, don't bother!!!! Save yourself. Its grim 😫

So, again I'm going to ask!
Who? I repeat who is asking her questions and how? Are they slipping them under her door kn a post it note!? Cos she doesn't read DM's and has replies turned off her stories!!!

She's such a lier! You've read it here Emma and can't keep your big fat mouth shut can you!?

Latest post i think was meant to be humorous but a lot of followers quite rightly saying they would like to sit with a relative who died during lockdown (on FB). I doubt this was the engagement she was going for but hey- numbers are numbers!

Reactions: 5
Her new video showing the things she bought the children for Christmas.. all stationary.. I'm sure she's shown us the drawers and drawers full of unused stationary before. So why on earth does she feel the need to buy more..!?

Maybe it's just me but I have seriously been trying to be more conscious of the things I buy especially for the children, does she not realise the damage she is doing by buying so much stuff? By all means buy your children presents for Christmas but don't buy things you already have more than enough of! Do they really need another pen, pencil, sharpener? It's just more plastic that'll end up in landfill.

We know you read here Emma so here is a link.
Can you imagine if we all bought things at the rate she does.

Reactions: 19
I think she goes off her Facebook for the comments/questions (I’m not blocked there 😂😂)- as well as here 😂🙈

Reactions: 4
I think she must be wearing her mask wrong if she is getting maskne on her forehead. As for the voice, its just starting to match up with her manly looks. Pus must be getting excited about that!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve watched the horror show video several times now and she just gets it all wrong every single time. It’s not edited properly, there’s no content and absolutely no punchline- wtf even is it? Her, looking semi serious, throwing a bag of prawn crackers then flashing her back fat?
Bet the Babettes are rolling around the floor in their dressing gowns howling with laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Casually dropping into a sentence she’s buying the kids “a couple of new beds” 🙄 So relatable

Reactions: 6
That “dance” is awful. It doesn’t look like she’s even wearing any pants. 🤢 She’s said before it’s Erin who films her content? That’s just so wrong. My daughter is a similar age and she would be mortified if I was behaving like that.
I reported her WAP video on the gram cause it was
A. Filmed in Erin’s bedroom
B. Filmed by Erin herself
C. Completely inappropriate
D. DISGUSTING!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.