Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do not understand why she’s doing a house tour. I’ve seen youtubers ect say they don’t do house tours because then people can find the floor plans and addresses. I mean these are people who would have people showing up to meet them there so it is a safety thing. Obvs not the same with babs but I don’t get it, she’s so concerned with trolls but she is reading tattle, so she KNOWS people are curious (not maliciously) about her house. WHY would you then put up a house tour for an otherwise totally private address??? It’s like she’s asking for people to work it out so she can scream troll but surely her family’s privacy and safety is priority over one stupid vlog of a house that you’re doing to renovate anyway??
Because she’s very very dumb. It’s all about instant gratification with her. That’s probably why she ended up in debt twice. She doesn’t think about the long-term and that’s probably why they moved to the house they’ve just left. It was never going to suit them as the kids get older and Babs gets a worse bad back/numb fanny.

I’m still infuriated that dicking about on social media enables someone like her to make a decent living. I know Ste still has a conventional career (albeit with lots of holidays), and that is possibly what she meant when she said he kept her grounded (the lead to her balloon 😂). Thank goodness he hasn’t given up his career to join her’s, I bet she’s suggested it plenty of times though. Her next tactic will be to cry about having to miss their Disney Halloween trip to counteract any potential negativity about the new house.

Reactions: 10
Well I can’t find it but one thing is for sure, houses prices in Birmingham are really cheap!!
I'm from Birmingham but live in Devon and for what you pay for a 3 bedroomed house here you could probably get 4 bedrooms there. But you've got to weigh up what we get for that. Feeling safe when you walk down the street of a night is pretty up there 👍❤

Reactions: 6
PC Brum 😬. All the lols - o have no idea too. I’ve looked everywhere! I’ll leave my IC20 badge on the side and have a meltdown in my corner bath fully clothed! (I don’t even own a corner bath, I don’t even own a home) *sobs*

Does she live in Willy Wankas choc factory 🏭? Is it Bournville?

Of course @MrsBriggs i was kinda expecting you to go stealth mode and follow the moving van pmsl 😆. Has Dynorod turned up yet?

Wonka. I meant Wonka

Welcome to the fold, no malice just wondered what made you find her out on Tattle lol 😆. We all have our reasons why we post. Mainly because Babs ego is so fragile if she’s hears the truth she blocks and deletes and many of us wised up and came for a look. Welcome x
Willy Wanka! 😂😂😂😂😂
Spat my hot ribena out!! (Sneezed 2 weeks ago & blew my nose so I presume I’ve got a cold.....)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm from Birmingham but live in Devon and for what you pay for a 3 bedroomed house here you could probably get 4 bedrooms there. But you've got to weigh up what we get for that. Feeling safe when you walk down the street of a night is pretty up there 👍❤
Yo! Same my friend! I’m a Devon maid 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s only her job and the basement vlog is late. Why am I looking because I’m waiting on my dogs food to cook. (You see babs even my dog has freshly prepared and cooked food more than you can say about your family - right?!)

Reactions: 9
Do you know what I think? Despite her degree and her masters she’s actually incredibly thick! Lacks common sense and is overwhelmingly unsophisticated.

That’s mean. I know that and feel bad posting it but she really is. She shows a complete lack of common sense on a daily basis.

Reactions: 26
PC Brum 😬. All the lols - o have no idea too. I’ve looked everywhere! I’ll leave my IC20 badge on the side and have a meltdown in my corner bath fully clothed! (I don’t even own a corner bath, I don’t even own a home) *sobs*

Does she live in Willy Wankas choc factory 🏭? Is it Bournville?

Of course @MrsBriggs i was kinda expecting you to go stealth mode and follow the moving van pmsl 😆. Has Dynorod turned up yet?

Wonka. I meant Wonka

Welcome to the fold, no malice just wondered what made you find her out on Tattle lol 😆. We all have our reasons why we post. Mainly because Babs ego is so fragile if she’s hears the truth she blocks and deletes and many of us wised up and came for a look. Welcome x
Hehe I’m not blocked yet!! I’ve resisted on so many occasions replying to her posts with my honest thoughts but hey seeing this car crash of a woman and then following up on Tattle is my guilty pleasure

Reactions: 11
Ive got a masters...I've also no common sense. You only have to be clever in one specific area to get one.

Noticed she was clever enough to provide a sneak peek of the Christmas mug with the catchphrase not visible to spoil her big reveal.

Not clever enough to set a vlog to go live at 7 like she said it would though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ive got a masters...I've also no common sense. You only have to be clever in one specific area to get one.

Noticed she was clever enough to provide a sneak peek of the Christmas mug with the catchphrase not visible to spoil her big reveal.

Not clever enough to set a vlog to go live at 7 like she said it would though
Ha ha she’ll blame the lack of WiFi, Babettes everywhere going rabid 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m not exactly sure what I was expecting when she was talking about moving to a house with amazing mug storage, but it wasn’t this. It’s just a glass cupboard, no?? Am I missing so
I’m not exactly sure what I was expecting when she was talking about moving to a house with amazing mug storage, but it wasn’t this. It’s just a glass cupboard, no?? Am I missing something?

Such an anti climax..

Reactions: 2
I’m not exactly sure what I was expecting when she was talking about moving to a house with amazing mug storage, but it wasn’t this. It’s just a glass cupboard, no?? Am I missing something?
I’m interested to know how the estate agent showed them round and heard her gasp at the cabinet. I’m sure she told us she viewed it on line then went to view in person without an estate agent. She’s lied twice about that ‘she gasped at the cupboard and the estate agent told her she could tear it down’ comment too.

Which is it babs, days or weeks? Only you’ve told us both and duck me, it’s not a job you weirdo lying bleep

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I'm from brum, I've never once felt unsafe in my city. There are bad areas/people wherever you live.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.