Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just go to bed or out your earphones in and watch something on your phone! I do that most night when ‘d’h is watching a crappy film on the tv.

Reactions: 3
Can’t. Stop. Scrolling. Through. Rightmove. Help. Me.
I think I looked at every house for sale or sold with three bedrooms or more in the entirety of Birmingham and it’s surrounding area including the one hinted at above and still didn’t find it. I would be a rubbish private investigator

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think I looked at every house for sale or sold with three bedrooms or more in the entirety of Birmingham and it’s surrounding area including the one hinted at above and still didn’t find it. I would be a rubbish private investigator
Yep! Same here!

Reactions: 7
Some of you really are insanely clever...I’m off for a bathroom meltdown because right move is tit and not giving me what I want

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I keep getting distracted on Rightmove “ohhh nice fireplace” not the. Ugly green one I was looking for though!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have no clue on what area to look in. All I know is that it has a flipping ugly green fire insert and orange y brown fireplace, a corner bath and it has a ”top” bedroom!

Reactions: 4
No WiFi and its half term 🤣 Maybe you could,,, I dunno Bab,,,,, spend time with them - NOT ONLINE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe they’ve rekindled the love flame - exchanging smouldering looks over the Wickes fire surround.....😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Maybe they’ve rekindled the love flame - exchanging smouldering looks over the Wickes fire surround.....😍😍😍
Are you feeling relieved Mrs B?! Like the tone of the area has finally lifted, I bet house prices will 🚀 rocket now 🤣🙌

Reactions: 7
She’s managed to post somewhere around 23 stories today so her mobile internet seems to be pretty good, I’m sure she can download an episode of The Real Housewives of some crap American town 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Aye babs why didn’t you just wear the pyjamas you wore at the premier inn?? Not like you to tell a lie for engagement 🙄 and happy to wear your pants 2 days running scum bucket
60B26FCB-DD08-4C10-9AC9-6CC9A52A23D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Are you feeling relieved Mrs B?! Like the tone of the area has finally lifted, I bet house prices will 🚀 rocket now 🤣🙌
Well, I know it’s stupid but I did feel awkward when I went out of the house - especially if they were out too. Back to normal now 👍🏻👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she saying she slept in a tracksuit when she quite clearly has pj’s on in her pic of the night before

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.