Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol as if they ended up in a premier in it could only happen to her I wonder what went wrong?

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she have a move in box with pyjamas and toothbrushes ect?? They all had pyjamas on in her story where they were in bed and the kids had uniform for school the next day?? If you were packing pyjamas surely you’d pack everyone clean underwear?? I smell bullshit that she wore the same knickers twice (or maybe it’s just the knickers I can smell)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
No way was that stay in the premier inn ‘a last minute thing’
She planned that to get the house ready. We’re not dumb babs you head

Reactions: 22
Bollocks to the premier crap, can’t wait to see how manic she is and how her insta persona creeps over to YouTube, see what lie she comes up with for that one, why didn’t she pack a suitcase with their stuff in? Like a normal person, not a box

Reactions: 10
How much stuff has she prerecorded to bombard us with
Well they vlogs start on Sunday soooooo til Christmas?!

I’m also putting it out there she’s moved to the place that is famous for making Cadbury chocolate

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm extremely disappointed that you insanely clever lot haven't sussed where it is yet . I've had a good old look at Rightmove...to see if I could spot the fire place and horrible carpets . 🤣 😬🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

I’m also putting it out there she’s moved to the place that is famous for making Cadbury chocolate
What makes you think that? That place is beautiful. No pubs though....

Reactions: 5
This is the same woman who packed extra pants for going to Brighton & ended up having to wash them & display them on the bath for the gram. She didn’t use the washing machine in the air bnb, another lot of bibbidy boddidi Brummy bullshit.

She’s clearly so good at organising didn’t she pack them a box with everything they’d need for their first night? And that would include spare pants? With her dodgy belly should be carrying spares in her handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

see from the layout of the front room I thought it looked more like Kings Heath way

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry, being an Uber witch here....First impressions are ‘not all that.’ Looks quite old fashioned & don’t think much of that fireplace - you can get those in B&Q.....
I was imagining a country cottage or new build.....

Reactions: 24
Thought the new house was ‘so different’ from anything they had lived in before, I thought maybe a new build or a 70’s detached or a 1930s semi. The front room looks exactly like her last 2 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry, being an Uber witch here....First impressions are ‘not all that.’ Looks quite old fashioned & don’t think much of that fireplace - you can get those in B&Q.....
I was imagining a country cottage or new build.....
I agree, she said it needed work doing and it does. This is why I think she has moved to a sought after area with good secondary schools hence why she will have paid over the odds to live there.

Reactions: 11
They stayed in a hotel so the unpackers could work? Social distancing and all that jazz? Because this woman doesn't work hard.

Reactions: 14
Looks like their old house but with some work needed doing..hope she has a garage for all her tat. She was really lucky with her old garage as most older houses don't have anything like that. No excuse to wear same pants for 2days. Grim.

Reactions: 6
Now she’s moved can you spill the tea?
I’m not sure what I can or can’t do, if I’m honest. I joked that I was watching her, up in a tree, in the park (!!!!!) & I think I mentioned one day that she’d gone on the school run (8.30am, kids in car in uniform).
This amounts to stalking & intimidation. So.......I had two visits from the ‘authorities’ 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.