Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlog coming tonight at 7pm Tattlers 🥳🥳🥳
Cancel your plans
Get your unwashed PJ's on
Pour yourself a Diet Cock, or Hot Cock 🤷‍♀️
Get under your manky blanky's
Put the Fijita's on early so dinner is done

Here we go ,,,,, the tit show continues :-
The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And do you know, the minute you step off the train at said train station of the same name the smell of chocolate hits you.
Oh it does. And in the summer it’s stronger or if the wind catches it right. I swear it’s the reason I’m a bit on the chubby side not babs fat cause I eat a lot of fruit/veg but that damn chocolate gets me every damn time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh it does. And in the summer it’s stronger or if the wind catches it right. I swear it’s the reason I’m a bit on the chubby side not babs fat cause I eat a lot of fruit/veg but that damn chocolate gets me every damn time 😂
Its a lovely place, i just fear a fair few grand have just dropped off house prices in the area 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whilst I'm glad it doesn't looks like she's moved to my neck of the woods, the chocolate place is somewhere I dream of moving to and I'll be annoyed if she's got herself one of the beautiful houses there 😭

Reactions: 6
A family member used to live by the Hotel Chocolat factory and it had an outlet shop with all the miss shaped chocolates. That was nice....🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its a lovely place, i just fear a fair few grand have just dropped off house prices in the area 🤣
She can’t even go to the local offie if she runs out of booze if she is there, pus will have to buy extra in his weekly shop for her habit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Vlog coming tonight at 7pm Tattlers 🥳🥳🥳
Cancel your plans
Get your unwashed PJ's on
Pour yourself a Diet Cock, or Hot Cock 🤷‍♀️
Get under your manky blanky's
Put the Fijita's on early so dinner is done

Here we go ,,,,, the tit show continues :-
The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house!
I feel a party coming on. Prosecco, tatle and fajitas 🙌🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The chocolate area is a village created by the Mr chocolate man himself and its a beautiful place to live 😩

Reactions: 12
We used to get Cadbury Mis-Shapes from The Chocolate Shop. Nearly all my Great Aunts & Uncles worked on the production line 👍🏻🍫🍫

Reactions: 16
I wonder if any Babettes will put two and two together and realise they have paid for her to live in a big new house with, no doubt, a very small mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really do not understand why she’s doing a house tour. I’ve seen youtubers ect say they don’t do house tours because then people can find the floor plans and addresses. I mean these are people who would have people showing up to meet them there so it is a safety thing. Obvs not the same with babs but I don’t get it, she’s so concerned with trolls but she is reading tattle, so she KNOWS people are curious (not maliciously) about her house. WHY would you then put up a house tour for an otherwise totally private address??? It’s like she’s asking for people to work it out so she can scream troll but surely her family’s privacy and safety is priority over one stupid vlog of a house that you’re doing to renovate anyway??

Reactions: 11
I wonder if any Babettes will put two and two together and realise they have paid for her to live in a big new house with, no doubt, a very small mortgage.
They’ll probably put two & two together & come up with five! It won’t register that they’re responsible for it & they’ll think she deserves it cos she werks sooo hard!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Long time reader, first time poster- am I the only one who finds it incredibly annoying that she shares Kiel James Patrick’s posts all the time. I’ve followed him for well over 10 years and so much effort is put in to the consistency of his brand. All of a sudden Babs finds it and writes ‘funny’ posts about it being her house. I don’t know what it is, but it really irritates me

Reactions: 14
Let’s be honest now. They’ve either just paid £15 for a Poundland mug or are moaning that they sold out before they could pay £15 for a Poundland mug. Babettes are not the brightest bulbs in the box

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t even find the picture! 🤪🤪
Thank god I didn’t apply to join the police 😂😂
PC Brum 😬. All the lols - o have no idea too. I’ve looked everywhere! I’ll leave my IC20 badge on the side and have a meltdown in my corner bath fully clothed! (I don’t even own a corner bath, I don’t even own a home) *sobs*

Does she live in Willy Wankas choc factory 🏭? Is it Bournville?

Of course @MrsBriggs i was kinda expecting you to go stealth mode and follow the moving van pmsl 😆. Has Dynorod turned up yet?

Wonka. I meant Wonka

What am I allowed to say / not say. Don’t want babath

lol I’ve been on here for a few months. Let’s just say I am a fellow brummie with kids a similar age to BM! Used to enjoy her content but now just find her really bloody annoying!! Like this space to see that others feel the same. I mean, I get from your post you’re questioning who I am and why I’m posting on here but there’s really nothing to question tbh! :)
Welcome to the fold, no malice just wondered what made you find her out on Tattle lol 😆. We all have our reasons why we post. Mainly because Babs ego is so fragile if she’s hears the truth she blocks and deletes and many of us wised up and came for a look. Welcome x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.