Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says she "works" and that her "Job" is weird does anyone get a flash back to Ross and Rachel on Friends "WE WERE ON A BREAK" and just want to shout "ITS NOT A JOB" 🤬🤬🤬🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t watch her vlogs but I just watched the latest one on ‘packing’. She did no packing! The first day of packing she decided to ‘relax’ instead, so there would only be stress on day two of packing. WTAF?! And on day 2 she filmed herself doing something on the bed (packing?) and then walked round the house talking about a ‘plan’ for packing which mainly involved PUS doing everything and she forgot the word for skirting boards. Riveting stuff. I want my 15 minutes back please. This is also the first time I’ve thought that she is actually totally thick, I don’t think she is very intelligent at all. She had no clue about how to pack up a house and clearly PUS did everything. Don’t bother watching it if you haven’t already.

Reactions: 17
Let’s not forget the part in the “vlog” where she wraps items on her bed. Side shot - no bra - Pjs on - can’t really see what she’s packing - can’t see her face so your eyes just gravitate to her stomach/boobs. Honestly the most bizarre set up for a camera, not flattering at all & a really boring interlude!

I don’t know why but I’ve just sat through her vlog. I just want to be nosey and see the new house. Within the first five minutes I had a realisation that I was watching a 40+ woman literally filming and talking about exactly what she is doing. She’s so boring! At least the likes of Louise have something about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she says she "works" and that her "Job" is weird does anyone get a flash back to Ross and Rachel on Friends "WE WERE ON A BREAK" and just want to shout "ITS NOT A JOB" 🤬🤬🤬🤣
Certainly feels like she rambles on for 18 pages FRONT AND BACK! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The Vlog,,,, at 4 min 25 seconds she shows some tubs of chocolates she bought for her Neighbours to say Thanks for being so lovely 🤣🤣🤣 @MrsBriggs did you get yours? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said the mug cupboard sold the house to her and now I’ve seen it 😳. She literally has more than enough money to have a bespoke mug cupboard made.

Reactions: 15
Babnochio 🤥🤥 strikes again...
Working her arse off[/QUOTE]
That cupboard reminds me of this corker...

(53s in)
The exact moment i thought of 🤣🤣

I don't understand why she lies. Like why lie about not having pjs....when u showed them....and wearing pants for 2 days....surely ud just go to asda and pick up some. Its not relatable content coz ur not a teenager who went to a party and forgot to take underwear for the next day ur a grown ass woman with 2 kids and a husband....but the kids had school uniforms....so it was just ur stuff u forgot???
If u look at different influencers the ones who are open and honest have the least amount of threads on here but she has loads coz shes constantly caught out on lying and blocks and deletes should anyone question.
I unfollwed after the disney trip coz id had enough of her BS and fake anxiety that was suddenly cured once the shops reopened...oh look another lie...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus.
Seeing her jowls wobbling like that this early in the morning has put me of my breakfast 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
What a mess. All those cruddy mugs displayed in a glass fronted cabinet. She really has no idea at all. She could live in a palace and make it look like a hovel.
They just look so cluttered and untidy. PUS should put his foot down and insist that she puts the majority of them in a box in the garage 😫

Reactions: 8
They just look so cluttered and untidy. PUS should put his foot down and insist that she puts the majority of them in a box in the garage 😫
Does she not realise if she puts hooks up to put MORE mugs on display she really does stand a chance of the shelving unit coming off the wall?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not even an actual cupboard is it? Isn’t it shelves with doors over the front as that looks like the wall behind it.
Do you think she thinks her mugs look like the Rae dunn ones as they are a similar size? No way would I have those awful rainbow Micky plastic cups on display. Those are the type that are hidden in a cupboard in a big jumble for the kids to use.

Reactions: 10
Oh good god, just when I thought the morning stories couldn't get any worse she zooms in on her spot and then follows up with an Ad featuring Ste 🤢😫🤮
She needs to warn us before she shows these things!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Those cupcakes look 🤢, Dr Oetker are idiots for allowing that to pass. Babs has been reading here again because it features only the boy though.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The Ad is awful, but at least its on brand,,,, She talks to The Boy like he's 2.
And the Ad disclaimer about it being filmed in the past is just unnecessary! We know that Emma. The difference here is that, unlike Fajita gate, we know you moved on Mon so therefore this is OBVIOUSLY pre recorded.
Fajita Gate you just blatantly lied like the dumb witch you are. You 100% tried to make it look like you were at home, hiding the fact you'd travelled to DLP.
GROW UP!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.