Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh it’s live. Just paused to say @MrsBriggs I bet you were gutted you didn’t get a box o chocs. Miniature hero’s too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guess it depends what the masters is in.. I imagine some are harder than others.
Oh god yes I’m not belittling all masters but she struggled to get her degree so if she has a masters (I need receipts to believe it anyway) it’s probably not in anything taxing

Reactions: 3
Oh god yes I’m not belittling all masters but she struggled to get her degree so if she has a masters (I need receipts to believe it anyway) it’s probably not in anything taxing
Masters in Mug Collecting (real mugs, husbands and followers)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is a dick! Saying last time she did all the packing and this time it’s more a team effort, irony being Ste went to the tip, Ste cleated the bathroom, Ste cleated the garage- Ste did everything pmsl as he always does...

Reactions: 9
That cupboard really does look like it's going to come off the wall! What a shame it would be if all those mugs smashed 😱 I actually had a wall cupboard fall off in the middle of the night in one of my old houses!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We don't want to see your moving vlogs Emma - just show is the damn house so we know what we're looking for on Rightmove :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So I just watched a YouTube vlog for the first time - the Smiggle one - and I had to turn it off. The fringe flicking was actually making me anxious. Sort your hair out if you don’t like it in your eyes! That’s all I could focus on 🤯

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry if this sounds snobby. I think Emma has more money than sense and certainly doesn't understand the value of it. All of her furniture is flat pack / IKEA. With the money they earn, they would be much better off investing in some real wood furniture or some that will last. The same with her clothes and food. Everything is cheap and disposable. She can certainly afford the Lush advent calendar. They're a conscientious company that invest in their staff / exercise good practice with sound eco credentials etc. If she will insist on using chains that's exactly the kind she should be supporting. She really embodies "quantity over quality".

I mean no shade towards anyone in this thread who shops at IKEA etc. Emma just buys so much stuff constantly and it really winds me up. It's a terrible example to set her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well that ‘vlog’ is 15 mins of my life I’m never getting back. I’ve never watched her YT channel before but my god what a load of dross. What is that stupid thing she keeps doing with her hand underneath her chin. Argh-
This bloody woman!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So just so I’m clear. Pus put up a brand new wardrobe 6 months ago (ish) that fell in on itself great workmanship there. I’ve had one of those IKEA wardrobes for over 10 years and 3 moves and it’s still going strong

And she’s working today but unpacking boxes - clearly her job iscritical to keeping the economy going 🙄

Did anyone see LP stories about her daughter donating toys to a food bank as she’s trying to teach her to be a good person and that they are extremely privileged- ok so I don’t agree with the storying of it but damn she makes babs look even more grabby and cuntish
LP is as full of shite as the rest and only announces these things to make herself feel better. She’s as greedy as the next influenza but likes to sugar coat it so she can be bathed in the glow of adoration from her followers and be protected from any hate that her fragile ego can’t handle.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry if this sounds snobby. I think Emma has more money than sense and certainly doesn't understand the value of it. All of her furniture is flat pack / IKEA. With the money they earn, they would be much better off investing in some real wood furniture or some that will last. The same with her clothes and food. Everything is cheap and disposable. She can certainly afford the Lush advent calendar. They're a conscientious company that invest in their staff / exercise good practice with sound eco credentials etc. If she will insist on using chains that's exactly the kind she should be supporting. She really embodies "quantity over quality".

I mean no shade towards anyone in this thread who shops at IKEA etc. Emma just buys so much stuff constantly and it really winds me up. It's a terrible example to set her kids.
My dear old mom (bless her) used to say champagne taste and Brillo pad knickers (don’t ask but basically thought they were all that without a pot to piss in) but babs is the opposite she has Brillo pad taste (last years Gucci bags, primark, Asda clothes etc unless gifted) but could afford the champagne lifestyle and invest in quality pieces (like those of us who actually work at our careers) where furniture and clothes are concerned. She is the epitome of throw away culture

still a cuntfish

LP is as full of shite as the rest and only announces these things to make herself feel better. She’s as greedy as the next influenza but likes to sugar coat it so she can be bathed in the glow of adoration from her followers and be protected from any hate that her fragile ego can’t handle.
As a said I’m not impressed she felt the need to post. Like those that “help” the homeless and post photos to fb of them giving them a sandwich etc. But at least she acknowledges her privilege. Babs still goes on about paying herself a merge wage 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Wonder why she forgot to tell us the kids slept out the night before the move? Both kids beds gone and matresses stood up against the wall with no room to lie them down in this vlog. Hows tier 2 going for you Babs?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
that fuckin cupboard looks as strong as my willpower when I find a packet of Jaffa cakes in back of one of my cupboards......I think I’d die laughing if it fell off the wall , it’s a display cupboard where you put a dozen cut crystal glasses not 84 mugs and a load of Halloween shite

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t know why but I’ve just sat through her vlog. I just want to be nosey and see the new house. Within the first five minutes I had a realisation that I was watching a 40+ woman literally filming and talking about exactly what she is doing. She’s so boring! At least the likes of Louise have something about them.

Reactions: 15
Come on ste, do is all a favour and accident knock some over as you decide that the money isn’t enough, and walk out that door

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.