Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All,

Stop asking for information that compromises privacy or for someone to send it. This is strictly against our rules and discredits the site.

Anyone doing it will get banned as it's very serious.

Hope you understand why this is so important.

Reactions: 33
All,

Stop asking for information that compromises privacy or for someone to send it. This is strictly against our rules and discredits the site.

I fully agree with the desire to not compromise privacy but no-one here has insider information and this instagrammer has no problem with sharing info that should be private.

I used information that this instagrammer has publicly shared online - *removed*

Property listings and zoopla are another area of publicly available information. It's very easy to cross reference information that's out there on the internet.

I think I'm done here now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
I fully agree with the desire to not compromise privacy but no-one here has insider information and this instagrammer has no problem with sharing info that should be private.

I used information that this instagrammer has publicly shared online - *removed*

Property listings and zoopla are another area of publicly available information. It's very easy to cross reference information that's out there on the internet.

I think I'm done here now.
We make no apologies for being far stricter with influencers privacy than they are. Always have been, and always will be.

It's irrelevant if the information is publicly available or if an influencer themselves has been reckless. Repeating it here on a public forum or giving tips to find an address does compromise privacy and for the benefit of everyone we take this very seriously.

Thank you

Reactions: 18
All,

Plus, searching for her house and talking about it in here just stokes Babs’ already inflated ego! She’ll be rabid that people are desperate to know where she lives or how much the house cost. I can just imagine her telling everyone about how the insanely clever woman are trying to stalk her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll reveal too much soon enough & I hope the Babettes turn rabid on her. At the end of the day they are funding this lifestyle of free & gifted, paid ads etc.

Reactions: 8
Well this could have been an opportunity for her to pull back and regain some privacy for her kids but no. I’m going to try and use this to stop looking at her account at all.

Reactions: 12
Even the pictures she's hung up in the girls room are from her perspective. We think you are wonderful and you want your children to be blah blah. Christ.

Reactions: 7
She’ll reveal too much soon enough & I hope the Babettes turn rabid on her. At the end of the day they are funding this lifestyle of free & gifted, paid ads etc.
Lets be honest shes already lined up the house tour, at which point it will become very easy to locate her house if you have a desire - and she'll give away more and more info because she cant stop herself, just wait for her to cock up (which she will) and we'll be able to see it all. I just want to know the floorplan and how its 'smaller' so will force myself through the house tour vid (on mute probs lol)

Reactions: 8
Ugh, Lucy Jane Wood (who is one of the least irritating #influencers around imho) has just shared a photo with the 'Basic Witch' mug and now I'm going to have to rethink everything I feel about her. Very much hoping it was gifted.

Luckily she hasn't tagged Babs though but tagged other things in the photo :')

Reactions: 9
Ugh, Lucy Jane Wood (who is one of the least irritating #influencers around imho) has just shared a photo with the 'Basic Witch' mug and now I'm going to have to rethink everything I feel about her. Very much hoping it was gifted.

I think they have the same ‘talent agency’ they like most of each other’s posts too.. strange that she didn’t tag babs though 🤔

Reactions: 7
I think they have the same ‘talent agency’ they like most of each other’s posts too.. strange that she didn’t tag babs though 🤔
Phew, more than likely gifted/encouraged to support then. Thanks for helping me feel justified in liking her again!

Reactions: 2
BTEC Paul and optimistic Talent manage Lucy so it’s got to be a gift, she didn’t tag babs or put AD gifted so who knows

Reactions: 6
Where will the prawn cracker dance be filmed will we see the kitchen the mug cabinet or the green fireplace

Reactions: 3

i noticed a while ago, they seemed to like abd comment on each other’s posts!! I thought better of Lucy!

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else bored of the new house already 😴😴😴
I'm just wondering if she's found and unpacked the headbands she couldn't live without a month ago, that seem to have disappeared 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is anyone else bored of the new house already 😴😴😴
I'm just wondering if she's found and unpacked the headbands she couldn't live without a month ago, that seem to have disappeared 🙄
Now you've said that, she will wear all of them at the same time. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i’m sorry but how far up your own arse do you have to be to make a post bragging about buying a house in an expensive area when the government has just voted to not feed kids?! can you be that devoid of empathy, or at the very least common sense, to just wait a while to post about how your life is wonderful when thousands of families don’t know how they’re going to feed their children?! being “away from the internet” is complete bs because it didn’t happen when you were “away” (still tweeting though emma so maybe get your story straight for once) and people have been talking about it non stop so you physically couldn’t miss it. you’re just a self centred piece of crap and couldn’t care less about anyone but yourself.

(i know this was already talked about i’m just SO MAD about it)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.