Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But saying she's going quiet because she's scared of the hate watchers commenting on her house move doesn't make sense at all. Why would the process of moving house be some sort of protected event and any different to the house reveal, the house tour or her just generally spouting her usual crap and fogging her kids?

She just needs to stop posting altogether.
Because, really, what she means is- "guys- I'm moving, there's going to be a tit load to do, I'll be off insta for a couple of days, but I'll be uploading a vlog!" It's Emma's MO.

Want to enjoy a few days with your family at DLP? Have a little bathroom breakdown and blame the trolls.

Want a couple of days off to move and settle in? Blame hate watchers.

What's so wrong with just saying she wants a bit of time off??? You get it in every other job! It's all attention seeking so she can have the time off and achieve maximum engagement. She's not quite as stupid as she pretends to be, she is devious and calculating as duck.

Reactions: 22
I'm going with the theory that shes paid the movers to unpack some stuff as well. That's why she labelled that box as underwear so they didnt open it!
My uncle paid for a similar service but he has a good excuse (he works full time and is the single dad of a very disabled kid). They come in and take photos of what's in all the drawers and then when you get to the new place they put everything back in the right draw cupboard etc.

Would also explain not being on insta. Cant have us calling her out for having people do everything for her so she has to make out shes busy af unpacking. I'm telling you now that when she comes back she'll make a point of showing us tit that's still packed she hasn't bothered to touch

Reactions: 10
I'm going with the theory that shes paid the movers to unpack some stuff as well. That's why she labelled that box as underwear so they didnt open it!
My uncle paid for a similar service but he has a good excuse (he works full time and is the single dad of a very disabled kid). They come in and take photos of what's in all the drawers and then when you get to the new place they put everything back in the right draw cupboard etc.

Would also explain not being on insta. Cant have us calling her out for having people do everything for her so she has to make out shes busy af unpacking. I'm telling you now that when she comes back she'll make a point of showing us tit that's still packed she hasn't bothered to touch
Probably all the f***ing mugs, because they're her babieeeeees 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because, really, what she means is- "guys- I'm moving, there's going to be a tit load to do, I'll be off insta for a couple of days, but I'll be uploading a vlog!" It's Emma's MO.

Want to enjoy a few days with your family at DLP? Have a little bathroom breakdown and blame the trolls.

Want a couple of days off to move and settle in? Blame hate watchers.

What's so wrong with just saying she wants a bit of time off??? You get it in every other job! It's all attention seeking so she can have the time off and achieve maximum engagement. She's not quite as stupid as she pretends to be, she is devious and calculating as duck.
I remember one time she announced she was taking some time off and said Stephen asked why she had to announce it and she said 'because they'll worry about me'! I follow quite a few people on insta and I rarely notice if they're absent and then when they suddenly reappear I think 'oh yeah, I forgot about them'. That's the main reason she announces it, so they don't forget about her and she needs them for her algorithms! When she comes back she'll post a fair few polls as she needs those for her algorithms too!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember one time she announced she was taking some time off and said Stephen asked why she had to announce it and she said 'because they'll worry about me'! I follow quite a few people on insta and I rarely notice if they're absent and then when they suddenly reappear I think 'oh yeah, I forgot about them'. That's the main reason she announces it, so they don't forget about her and she needs them for her algorithms! When she comes back she'll post a fair few polls as she needs those for her algorithms too!
Yeah, they always pop back and say 'sorry I haven't been on' or 'sorry for the radio silence' - who the hell ever notices!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon it'll be Sunday before we see any kind of moving vlog 🤣🤣 Sorry to you all who are just literally waiting on the edge of your seats 🙄

• Haha
The no internet is an excuse anyway as she posts using her phone which has WiFi. So unless she’s moving somewhere that is in the middle of no where and has no WiFi she could still post.
Friends are leaving suburban Berkshire for deep rural wales and they have WiFi where they are going, they had to check Before they could buy the house as her husband works from home.

Reactions: 5
I'm waiting for a come shop with me so I can see if I need to avoid any poundshops or b&m near me

• Haha

There’s no way she could unpack in a day or two without help, not with the sheer volume of stuff they have. Last time I moved it took me months to unpack.

Wonder if she’ll have the parquet flooring & carpets down yet? 😉
I reckon it'll be Sunday before we see any kind of moving vlog 🤣🤣 Sorry to you all who are just literally waiting on the edge of your seats 🙄
Maybe she’ll cut down to one vlog a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she need loads of mugs, loads of dressing gowns, loads of bath bombs, loads of candles etc etc. Any clever psychologists on here have any ideas ? It screams to me like she is filling a void ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she need loads of mugs, loads of dressing gowns, loads of bath bombs, loads of candles etc etc. Any clever psychologists on here have any ideas ? It screams to me like she is filling a void ?
I am by no means an expert but Id say shes actually unhappy deep down and instead of looking at the reasons why she buys stuff....a kind of once I have this Ill be happy. Sort of keeping up with the Jones...more=success but when u have things that u can just keep collecting how do you measure that success

Edited to add, i think this is an issue with ALL social media influencers-paid more per ad=more successful, more followers=more successful,buys a lot=more successful. They are always chasing that nxt "goal" and won't know when or how to stop. Its an addiction, from a novice in human behaviour it'll be pretty interesting to watch how marketing looks in say 10 or 20 years

Reactions: 12
Because she’s a wasteful twit?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think they’re having some decorating/renovation work done down the road before they move in.
“And who can blame them!” I hear you all cry 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think they’re having some decorating/renovation work done down the road before they move in “And who can blame them!” I hear you all cry 🤪🤪
I can imagine she left tat everywhere telling herself its a moving in present

Bet she’s twitching at not posting on Instagram, surely she’s also offline as she’s using MIL for dog care and to help them and then has nanny san as her lackey and just doesn’t want to face the backlash?

Reactions: 9
I’m just waiting for the visit from Dyno-Rod to clear all the scum & foot skin out of the plug holes.....🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm a psychologist and there's not enough textbooks/ theories in the world that explain Emma's strange behaviour to me 😂 she's 100% a hoarder who would've preferred to have two daughters. I think she's overcompensating for a deep deep inner sadness/jealousy of people who have the life she clearly wants (an Americanised Disney fantasy), and she fills the void with crap tat.

(Attempting to understand why she calls everything cock gives me a bloody headache)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I'm a psychologist and there's not enough textbooks/ theories in the world that explain Emma's strange behaviour to me 😂 she's 100% a hoarder who would've preferred to have two daughters. I think she's overcompensating for a deep deep inner sadness/jealousy of people who have the life she clearly wants (an Americanised Disney fantasy), and she fills the void with crap tat.

(Attempting to understand why she calls everything cock gives me a bloody headache)
Really interesting insight.. it's such a shame though isn't it.. she has such a privileged life and yet she wants more and more.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.