Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll move again in 3 years as she’s not a ‘forever home’ person. Might have to do it on a regular basis as the rest of her content is pure shite.
Hope none of her new neighbours have looked at her - they’ll be under caution by now! 😏
Her engagement figures are the highest on all the moving posts, she’s going to have the champagne out again tonight 🍾

I’ve honestly never known someone to post so many pics of them constantly pulling stupid / ugly faces and doing close ups of the spots on their face? Like what the actual duck?
She thinks she’s niche & quirky

Reactions: 5
I wondered about her Nans house too. Her sister Claire has only recently moved into her own home and I wondered if they were left a large sum of money when Nanny Joyce passed away?
I’d laugh if she moved next door to a tattler lol 😆 that would be hilarious 😆
Yeah I know the nan was in a home, but did they sell her house when she went into the home or when she passed away? I just can't believe any one has found it on Rightmove yet 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve honestly never known someone to post so many pics of them constantly pulling stupid / ugly faces and doing close ups of the spots on their face? Like what the actual duck?
This. She’s absolutely ridiculous. Who wants to see this sort of thing?! 🤮

Reactions: 4
See Tattle, I DO have friends! I do I do I do! Love babs x

(There are 4 cards and only three people tagged. Who is the unfortunate ‘friend’ who didn’t get a thank you? 🧐)

1404DB44-BBC7-4570-B38F-8B48AF8352F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See Tattle, I DO have friends! I do I do I do! Love babs x

(There are 4 cards and only three people tagged. Who is the unfortunate ‘friend’ who didn’t get a thank you? 🧐)

View attachment 285293
The other card will be off an elderly relative judging by the one at the back. Clearly they weren't worth of a mention like her influencer friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

When I saw babs’ cards, it made me think of this Mr Bean sketch where he wrote his own valentines cards and posted them through his front door...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
From the little Babs has shown it took me approx 8 minutes to find her new address and I’m from no where near Brum. That’s frightening really. Nothing is worth putting yourself out in the public domain that much.
You get a lot of house for your money! Sick of paying London prices 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Wonder if its a complex thing. I used to work with someone who was overweight and she would always make "fat jokes" at the expense of herself - no one there would ever have commented/made a joke about her size ever. I then heard her say once she does it so someone else won't say it.

Maybe thats like Babs shes pulls those stupid purposely ugly faces to be the first one to call herself out as being a bit gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did they pay £430k for that house yet she doesn’t even have a proper job? I’m shooketh.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.