Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s all over twitter guys. When she says she’s off it’s a strange Instagram thing. She is so weird!
Oh my god she is isn’t she. This is clearly for the attention and recirculating the what’s new in Poundland from SEPTEMBER she’s at least staying on her repetitive brand

Reactions: 8
Oh my god she is isn’t she. This is clearly for the attention and recirculating the what’s new in Poundland from SEPTEMBER she’s at least staying on her repetitive brand
God, she’s blocked me on Twitter as well. Silly woman! She’s so worried that I’ll tell everyone what she’s really like - that’s the issue here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think wherever they have moved to is a bit of a tit hole and they are having work done (Decorating, new carpets) before she shows it.

God, she’s blocked me on Twitter as well. Silly woman! She’s so worried that I’ll tell everyone what she’s really like - that’s the issue here.
She is so immature and Petty. She needs to get over herself. We can all see exactly what she is like by the way she acts on her social media. She isn't the dippy ex school teacher she tries to make out she is. She is a nasty vindictive cow with the morals of a sewer rat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think wherever they have moved to is a bit of a tit hole and they are having work done (Decorating, new carpets) before she shows it.

She is so immature and Petty. She needs to get over herself. We can all see exactly what she is like by the way she acts on her social media. She isn't the dippy ex school teacher she tries to make out she is. She is a nasty vindictive cow with the morals of a sewer rat!
I used to get so wound up when I looked at people on Instagram, I could see what they had wasn’t real life. Especially those that get gifted everything, or looked like the lived in a permanent perfect life film set. Basically lying about lots of things And making us mere mortals look like we were missing out, or not up to scratch. It used to wind me up so much, imagine my delight when I found tattle which meant I could vent about it to like-minded people without seeming like the troll that we are made out to be. We are scrutinising their behaviour, much as you would do for a company who was falsely advertising products. It’s the same thing in my opinion.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if they’re getting the parquet (or part-kett as Babs called it) done as well as the new carpet going down before they move in properly. Probably keeping that but off the vlog because it involves more people entering the home.
I wonder if she’ll be back with an #AD as she filmed one just before moving day. Now was it an AD for Sudocreme or Immodium though?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well its not as if we haven't all already worked out for ourselves that she's a narcissistic, spoilt, stuck up witch who is lazy and expects the world handed to her on a plate. We don't need you on Twitter to know all that 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Well its not as if we haven't all already worked out for ourselves that she's a narcissistic, spoilt, stuck up Butch who is lazy and expects the world handed to her on a plate. We don't need you on Twitter to know all that 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 was that a typo or no? 🤔 butch and witch both work! 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well its not as if we haven't all already worked out for ourselves that she's a narcissistic, spoilt, stuck up Butch who is lazy and expects the world handed to her on a plate. We don't need you on Twitter to know all that 🤣🤣
Ha! I know ‘Butch’ is a typo but how apt is that!! 😂😂
Edit: Same minds.....🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brummy bingo! Knew she’d be back today!

Disgusting as always, wore the same pants for two days.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
why WHY did she have to mention that she wore the same underwear for two days?! 🤢 surely even the people who somehow think she’s great can see that that’s just bloody disgusting and doesn’t need to be put into the internet?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Add me on twitter if you want lol. I just moan about politics and life 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
why WHY did she have to mention that she wore the same underwear for two days?! 🤢 surely even the people who somehow think she’s great can see that that’s just bloody disgusting and doesn’t need to be put into the internet?!
Would you not just pop to the nearest 24hr supermarket and pick up pants for everyone? It’d cost you less than £20 and you wouldn’t stink, plus you could film it as a sexy haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.