Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinnamon rolls, fat rolls; at least she is consistent?

Ste says he has to be in the ‘office’ from Monday just after they’ve been in Brighton for a few days. Hmm, perhaps he’s realised he should be experimenting a bit more to find his true self? Good on him.

Meltdown incoming now that Babs is actually going to need to do some, shock, childcare.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That reel is absolutely HORRIFIC. Just NO. How can a grown woman be so desperate for attention?! I don’t understand. Have a holiday with your kids and put the phone down.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So the bad back miraculously disappeared in time for the making of that TikTok ,,,,,,,
Almost as quick as the anxiety disappeared in time for Primark opening 🙄😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What an absolute embarrassment she is to those kids. Erin’s in for a really tough time when she goes to secondary school because of her

Reactions: 18
In what world does she think she can be an ambassador for Disney but then grab her amazing (not .. saggy) rack for the coconuts line in the maui or however the duck u spell it song??!! Is she really honestly that frikkin stupid? what an absolute twit!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Someone really has to break it to her that she doesn’t have a cracking rack.

She has a flabby, sagging rack. It is only the size it is because she eats too much and doesn’t exercise enough. It’s very sad if she feels this should somehow be inspiring.

Trying to hide behind it being a ‘mum bod’ is cringe. Aim higher. Jessica Ennis-Hill is a mum too - strange how she’s managed to be in better condition by just a teeny bit?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just wonder what people think when the TIk tok shows out of context on people’s FYPs. To non babettes. I’d be like... this lady needs an intervention

Reactions: 5
OMG that video 😱 what they actual duck?! Excuse me while I go bleach my eyeballs.... 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Woe is me. Poor poor Emma will have to lift herself from her soft bed and deal with her children. Shall we hold a minutes silence for our kween won’t get to lounge around watching trash TV.
She is vile. She is ‘moist’ and is sitting on a fabric sofa, gross. Bad enough when she does her 5K and sits on her sofa at home but really? I need the name of this air B&B so I NEVER have to stay there. She is disgusting - FACT

Reactions: 9
Woe is me. Poor poor Emma will have to lift herself from her soft bed and deal with her children. Shall we hold a minutes silence for our kween won’t get to lounge around watching trash TV.
She is vile. She is ‘moist’ and is sitting on a fabric sofa, gross. Bad enough when she does her 5K and sits on her sofa at home but really? I need the name of this air B&B so I NEVER have to stay there. She is disgusting - FACT
The owners are going to have to pay for a deep clean after she’s left. I can imagine it being all soggy and smelly in there now. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks sooooo uncomfortable
Doing that TikTok, she never looks comfortable or relaxed, she does not know how to relax or to be authentic, she has no idea who she is, could the real
Emma Conway please stand up??? Anxiety ridden body confident In therapy crying on the floor?? I can’t keep up, you need to know yourself Emma bab, her ads look uncomfortable, her vlogs look uncomfortable, flapping her tits around on a beach for likes looks uncomfortable, this is not life goals, you are not confident one bit, can’t even enjoy a holiday without selling your soul on the gram for 173 subscribers, why can’t you just let people like and follow of their own accord?? 117k insta followers yet not even 10% like your content?? Stop flashing your crotch and grabbing your tits for likes, book back into therapy and get of insta before you crash and burn, where are her friends? Where are her family? I have been a therapist for years and to me she looks like she needs help, it’s like watching car crash tv 🙈

• Heart
The owners are going to have to pay for a deep clean after she’s left. I can imagine it being all soggy and smelly in there now. 🤢
Like the smell of wet dog. No Emma I’m not saying you are a dog but they always smell funny after getting wet and that’s the smell I imagine from that fabric sofa 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Ste bought breakfast. Course he did Babs. I still think he has done one. She looked extra strange this morning. Not just the awful 'dance' but she genuinely looked like she wanted to crawl out of her own skin on stories.

Reactions: 12
Ste bought breakfast. Course he did Babs. I still think he has done one. She looked extra strange this morning. Not just the awful 'dance' but she genuinely looked like she wanted to crawl out of her own skin on stories.
I thought this.
It was definitely not the normal hyper over the top Emma at 6am when most people are still asleep.....
And I thought it was really odd that she said "Stephen took us out for...." cos a)when you're a family you just "go out" and b) they must have gone at like 6am to be back by the time she posted that and I just don't buy that 🤷‍♀️
And I'm sorry, but what the freaking hell is a "dirty bap"? I mean, I can imagine but 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I do not need these words from her! She's gross!!!!

Reactions: 13
i totally agree, I only watch as I am doing a masters is psychology and am doing a research piece on social media influencers and the psychology behind it all, yes bab another very incredibly intelligent woman here 😂 she actually led me to finding this forum. She looks sooooo uncomfortable this morning, no eye contact at points, she speaks fast and rambles, embarrasses herself over and over, always saying how much her family and Steve love her?? Well that’s a given usually with families why does she feel the need to keep saying it? All classic symptoms of some kind of mental health crisis. After her last breakdown she was back online within a day? Even though she said she needed time away to figure out how to come back from it all?? She is indeed a fascinating case study 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 26
i totally agree, I only watch as I am doing a masters is psychology and am doing a research piece on social media influencers and the psychology behind it all, yes bab another very incredibly intelligent woman here 😂 she actually led me to finding this forum. She looks sooooo uncomfortable this morning, no eye contact at points, she speaks fast and rambles, embarrasses herself over and over, always saying how much her family and Steve love her?? Well that’s a given usually with families why does she feel the need to keep saying it? All classic symptoms of some kind of mental health crisis. After her last breakdown she was back online within a day? Even though she said she needed time away to figure out how to come back from it all?? She is indeed a fascinating case study 😂😂
Oooh keep us posted on your conclusions, I find this type of stuff fascinating 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've just watched her stories back again,,,,,
She looks dreadful.
And sounds slightly confused/drunk/ incoherent in a couple of them.
She doesn't look at the camera hardly and starts rambling on about which meals they eat where 🤷‍♀️😳 its all very odd.

Please, somebody, anybody, help her out of her BHS Cossie, delete TikTok off her phone, change her passwords to Insta and YOUTUBE so she can take a real break and tell her nobody calls any kind of food a "dirty bap" 🤢🤢🤢

That’s really nasty and just no need for it. Are you really comparing her to a former Olympic athlete 😆 You crosses a line there in my opinion, pure high school rubbish
Hi Emma 👋👋👋👋

That’s really nasty and just no need for it. Are you really comparing her to a former Olympic athlete 😆 You crosses a line there in my opinion, pure high school rubbish
Hi Emma 👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow I have never seen emma mime ‘you’re welcome’ before ! What a brand new idea she has had. Brilliant. So talented.

• Haha
She had the look this morning of someone with "the fear" as in had too much to drink and is getting flashbacks of the shite you have done😂😂. I havent watched the tik tok, cant bring myself to do it, but going by what some of you have said maybe she is actually mortified at what she has become? Or maybe she just has a hangover🤷‍♀️😂

She had the look this morning of someone with "the fear" as in had too much to drink and is getting flashbacks of the shite you have done😂😂. I havent watched the tik tok, cant bring myself to do it, but going by what some of you have said maybe she is actually mortified at what she has become? Or maybe she just has a hangover🤷‍♀️😂
Or both?
Her usual morning stories have become part of her daily Instagram presence.... as crap as they are I get that. But now she's away on a family holiday, not really wanting to disclose too much actual content, I just dont get the point in them.
If she's that addicted, just film for a vlog, put your phone down, and show us when you get back Bab.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.