Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe Wicks would do well to walk the walk. He's got his phone permanently stuck to his hand. :rolleyes:
Well yes,not a fan of his but thought Babs might like this, I mean she would like it on someone's grid, agree with it then carry on with her phone in hand whilst shopping constantly for plastic tat and Disney mugs!!

Reactions: 12
Well the heat has finally got to me. Been messing around with a photo editing app. Meet my new avatar, Lady Babatha of Shitwater Sandals. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So Ste must have quickly nipped off with his phone and bought the last few followers she ‘needed’ for YouTube. Bless him, he’s a keeper.

I unsubscribed from her YouTube long ago when it became a snorefest.

Reactions: 16
So Ste must have quickly nipped off with his phone and bought the last few followers she ‘needed’ for YouTube. Bless him, he’s a keeper.

I unsubscribed from her YouTube long ago when it became a snorefest.
Unless she woke up BTEC Paul from his afternoon nap to do it for her as Ste was “busy”;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She hasn’t even said thank you to her followers. One thank you to someone who posted about it.
She said thank you to the person that said well done for getting to 70k, but hasn't said thank you to the 70k people that have actually subscribed to her YouTube channel! 🙄🤦‍♀️ she's such a tool!

Reactions: 8
Shows they’re just numbers to her. Her lack of gratitude speaks volumes. Hopefully some of them will start to wonder about her from this.

Reactions: 9
New thread title suggestion: cracking rack burnt to a sizzle, youtube bore buying yet more shizzle, BTEC Paul bought more bots while sexy Ste hits the gay hotspots 🤣

I may have vommed in my mouth at the sexy Ste part

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Well yes,not a fan of his but thought Babs might like this, I mean she would like it on someone's grid, agree with it then carry on with her phone in hand whilst shopping constantly for plastic tat and Disney mugs!!
Yeah agreed. I just think the majority of these Instabeggars can't function without the likes and adoration (from total strangers!!!). It's ridiculous IMO.

Also, still can't believe 70,000 people are subscribed to watch her channel!!! Seriously!

... and changing our photos to the 'Pamela' one has made me laugh everytime I've come on here today. 😂 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New thread title suggestion: cracking rack burnt to a sizzle, youtube bore buying yet more shizzle, BTEC Paul bought more bots while sexy Ste hits the gay hotspots 🤣

I may have vommed in my mouth at the sexy Ste part
Disclaimer: not an AD not pimping out Sexy Ste or Promoting any homework by BTEC Paul. All thoughts and opinions Goodeggs own

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah agreed. I just think the majority of these Instabeggars can't function without the likes and adoration (from total strangers!!!). It's ridiculous IMO.

Also, still can't believe 70,000 people are subscribed to watch her channel!!! Seriously!

... and changing our photos to the 'Pamela' one has made me laugh everytime I've come on here today. 😂 👏
Me too....
I needed a little fun today, I'm feeling really poorly 😞😢

I'm laughing at it now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Disclaimer: not an AD not pimping out Sexy Ste or Promoting any homework by BTEC Paul. All thoughts and opinions Goodeggs own
Just had a thought pop into my brain. Maybe Babs pimps out sexy Ste to BTEC Paul in order to get him to work for her (we all know she’s a train wreck and no sensible publicist/manager would touch her). She used Ste’s charms to entrap BTEC Paul and she’s quite happy with them being together (gives her all the space in the double bed with her unwashed bear), Ste is happy because it gets her off his back if she’s having trouble with trolls to have someone else to moan at/deal with her manipulative meltdowns and BTEC Paul is happy as he’s got himself a sugar daddy to keep him in pick n mix.

Should mention I’m currently on strong pain relief because having a uterus sucks so my brain is a bit pickled:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ste really isn't there today tho is he. And well done to the insanely clever woman who spotted the odd change of coloured sandals on her stories. Do we think he has gone awol 🤣

Reactions: 8
Ste really isn't there today tho is he. And well done to the insanely clever woman who spotted the odd change of coloured sandals on her stories. Do we think he has gone awol 🤣
Maybe that’s part of the deal. He gets ‘time off’ and she decides they all have to go as Babs needs content.

Reactions: 7
Oh I just saw her daisy dress in her begging for subscribers story and I bloody bought that dress the other day! And I really really like it! Balls 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh!!!!
Emma, you are so so lucky that your anxiety was cured in time to go on your summer holidays! Imagine if you still had it 🙄🤣
Damn, I wish my real anxiety could just up and leave at any given moment 🤦 what's the trick Babs?! 🙄😅

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.