Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The psychology student... does she have narcissistic tendencies? I think she has a personality disorder myself.

Reactions: 10
I’ve heard of ‘dirty burgers’, the kind of burgers you might get served from a roadside van. I guess a dirty bap is the breakfast equivalent, that or Babs hadn’t cleaned her sweaty under-boob area before breakfast 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve heard of ‘dirty burgers’, the kind of burgers you might get served from a roadside van. I guess a dirty bap is the breakfast equivalent, that or Babs hadn’t cleaned her sweaty under-boob area before breakfast 🤢
Either way, its disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 6
Definitely not herself this morning....barely making eye contact with the camera...she certainly sounds downtrodden. Forcing herself into "character"...

You wouldn't think she was on holiday!!!! I know holidays with kids can sometimes be more tiring than they are relaxing but she looks totally drained and miserable. This is what happens when you're switched "on" all the time....every moment has to be captured, no matter how minute or insignificant....when you can't even go on holiday and enjoy yourself it's time to revaluate your life!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Definitely not herself this morning....barely making eye contact with the camera...she certainly sounds downtrodden. Forcing herself into "character"...

You wouldn't think she was on holiday!!!! I know holidays with kids can sometimes be more tiring than they are relaxing but she looks totally drained and miserable. This is what happens when you're switched "on" all the time....every moment has to be captured, no matter how minute or insignificant....when you can't even go on holiday and enjoy yourself it's time to revaluate your life!!!!
Absolutely.
We love a laugh and a joke on here, and everything we say is true,,,,,, but this morning something feels different.
I genuinely wish her no harm at all and hope that soon somebody steps in to save her!
The lack of any sign of Stephen is very telling..... I wonder if the DLP bathroom floor breakdown has made him step back even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely.
We love a laugh and a joke on here, and everything we say is true,,,,,, but this morning something feels different.
I genuinely wish her no harm at all and hope that soon somebody steps in to save her!
The lack of any sign of Stephen is very telling..... I wonder if the DLP bathroom floor breakdown has made him step back even more.
I’d say Stephen isn’t there, classic sign of lying not making contact and constantly looking down.
Or the fact that she begged for followers on YouTube during a dinner you can even hear the kids try and talk whilst she’s doing it.
We have a no phone policy at all meal times it helps us connect over food etc

Reactions: 20
She looks sooooo uncomfortable
Doing that TikTok, she never looks comfortable or relaxed, she does not know how to relax or to be authentic, she has no idea who she is, could the real
Emma Conway please stand up??? Anxiety ridden body confident In therapy crying on the floor?? I can’t keep up, you need to know yourself Emma bab, her ads look uncomfortable, her vlogs look uncomfortable, flapping her tits around on a beach for likes looks uncomfortable, this is not life goals, you are not confident one bit, can’t even enjoy a holiday without selling your soul on the gram for 173 subscribers, why can’t you just let people like and follow of their own accord?? 117k insta followers yet not even 10% like your content?? Stop flashing your crotch and grabbing your tits for likes, book back into therapy and get of insta before you crash and burn, where are her friends? Where are her family? I have been a therapist for years and to me she looks like she needs help, it’s like watching car crash tv 🙈
She has definitely lost her identity online. Surely "Can the real Emma Conway please stand up??" needs to be our next thread title?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d say Stephen isn’t there, classic sign of lying not making contact and constantly looking down.
Or the fact that she begged for followers on YouTube during a dinner you can even hear the kids try and talk whilst she’s doing it.
We have a no phone policy at all meal times it helps us connect over food etc
Sorry I've missed this...so where is Stephen? Hiding?

Reactions: 2
I think ste has upped and left... All that "my husband adores me", trying to convince herself... "you're a d*ck, I'm a d*CK" they must have had a blazing row ... That post was clearly her apology messages to him...."we can be d*cks together, don't leave me"

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes. Maybe the “Stephen is back at the office Monday I’m sad” is he’s gone 👀
Nah, he’s there, he is the hired help after all. She might just be down in the dumps after the euphoria of reaching her follower target last night. Maybe she’s struggled to sleep in the heatwave and after a boozy dinner.

Reactions: 7
Yes. Maybe the “Stephen is back at the office Monday I’m sad” is he’s gone 👀
I'm not sure he'll have gone cos they only went in one car didn't they? Or am I confusing that with DLP? I think he's there, just very distant, more than usual.
She normally speaks then shouts "DONT WE STE?" "AREN'T WE STE" "DIDN'T I STE".......
No sign of Ste since the phantom ice cream dripping incident and even then we didn't actually see him 🤷‍♀️

What was she even trying to portray by doing thst tiktok? She is a total embarrassment. Those poor kids. She stomps around like a manchild on her flat feet and thinks she is amusing? She lives in a different world to the rest of us. I wonder what the children will think as they grow older and see the parents of their friends acting like the adults they are, then see their own mother who still acts like a 7 year old? I dont think her family will intervene as I feel that they encourage her and I bet nannysan is quite a handful too. Maybe thats why babs is like she is? She has had to compete with the egoistic nannysan all her life.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Absolutely.
The knickers draped over the bath was probably the last straw....even for content and engagement that was a step too far IMO- Stee is a professional - B Tech Paul needs to stage an intervention

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Perhaps Ste has gone back for a bit of sausage 😉 we all know he loves an all you can eat buffet x

• Haha
What was she even trying to portray by doing thst tiktok? She is a total embarrassment. Those poor kids. She stomps around like a manchild on her flat feet and thinks she is amusing? She lives in a different world to the rest of us. I wonder what the children will think as they grow older and see the parents of their friends acting like the adults they are, then see their own mother who still acts like a 7 year old? I dont think her family will intervene as I feel that they encourage her and I bet nannysan is quite a handful too. Maybe thats why babs is like she is? She has had to compete with the egoistic nannysan all her life.
I said this a few threads back.
Nanny San has a lot to answer for, her and Emma are like peas in a pod!
You only need to watch the latest IKEA video to see what a handful she is too.
She's enabling Emma the most!

Reactions: 8
I don't know, Nanny San's exposure to social media is predominantly via Emma. Maybe she's only acting that way on camera because Emma is. Monkey see, monkey do and all that. Given that Emma's editing it all, she's an unreliable narrator for how anyone else is in her life. Given how well adjusted Claire seems (she wouldn't continue to get writing work if she was a nightmare of Emma proportions), I wonder whether the parents are to blame or this is all Emma.

Her stories from today.... why does she sound drunk? She sounds like she’s slurring her words slightly - as if she’s had a few glasses of wine. She looks & sounds miserable.

weirdo.

Reactions: 4
I wondered if ‘Ste’ had got fed up with her Instagram addiction and they’d had an argument. Her on her phone continually obsessing over the number of followers would be infuriating and she must’ve been insufferable last night. He does enable her though so 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.