Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories from today.... why does she sound drunk? She sounds like she’s slurring her words slightly - as if she’s had a few glasses of wine. She looks & sounds miserable.

weirdo.
Pretty standard nowadays. She’s slobbing it out from 5pm when she’s in bath and bed mode.

That’s her own bath and bed, of course. She’d never dream of getting involved in the children’s.

Reactions: 5
This is all the kids know for now but, when they start going on sleepovers, they’ll realise other Mums cook, do bedtime and don’t shove a camera in their children’s faces at every opportunity.

Reactions: 10
Notice she shared the "help me get to 70k" on her Disney instagram stories, but didn't then share the Maui rap (even though it's Disney content) on there. Guess someone does know what Disney would consider acceptable and what they wouldn't...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know a lot of you are convinced Stephen is gay and that their marriage is an arrangement. Personally I don't think he is. I think their marriage is a bit odd- but to each their own on that, we all have different wants and needs on that front- the "do they share a bed" stuff is only speculated on because of info she has shared. But, assuming Ste is actually a straight, happily married man, content with his domestic set up- do you reckon they could have argued about the fact that her over sharing has caused his sexuality to be called into question?? It may be 2020, but a lot of men would be pissed off about that.

Reactions: 32
I know a lot of you are convinced Stephen is gay and that their marriage is an arrangement. Personally I don't think he is. I think their marriage is a bit odd- but to each their own on that, we all have different wants and needs on that front- the "do they share a bed" stuff is only speculated on because of info she has shared. But, assuming Ste is actually a straight, happily married man, content with his domestic set up- do you reckon they could have argued about the fact that her over sharing has caused his sexuality to be called into question?? It may be 2020, but a lot of men would be pissed off about that.

My husband wouldn't be happy if people speculated that he was gay, but then I wouldn't put him all over social media and share content that makes him look so down trodden. If he does monitor these threads then he reads it all.
I personally think their marriage is over and they are just in it for the kids, they get on well and happy with what they do.

I agree she looks awful this morning and something is going on behind the scenes

Reactions: 15
My husband wouldn't be happy if people speculated that he was gay, but then I wouldn't put him all over social media and share content that makes him look so down trodden. If he does monitor these threads then he reads it all.
I personally think their marriage is over and they are just in it for the kids, they get on well and happy with what they do.

I agree she looks awful this morning and something is going on behind the scenes
She has casually shared so many things about herself and her family that open them up to speculation and ridicule. Some things ought to be private unless you've agreed to share them as a way to help others- but this 100% is not what Emma does. I honestly dont think she has any real friends she can talk to, her phone is her friend. She said her family has begged her to step away from Instagram and seems to imply that by sticking it out she's giving the haters a big ol'🖕🏻, but all she's doing is damaging herself and her family more. If the house has sold and she is on the move, I really hope it is also her "it's been a blast, but time to go back to real life now" moment. She must be constantly exhausted, nervous and on edge trying to keep all this up. If anything is a cause for her to suffer from anxiety, it wasnt/isn't Covid-19, it's her career choices.

Reactions: 15
Yes this is definitely an option..... 👍
But I'm still convinced he's gay 🤷‍♀️
Emma openly and honestly admits they sleep apart, she always has. Its about the only thing she's ever been totally honest about.

Reactions: 9
Yes this is definitely an option..... 👍
But I'm still convinced he's gay 🤷‍♀️
Emma openly and honestly admits they sleep apart, she always has. Its about the only thing she's ever been totally honest about.
I just think that's their choice/preference, rather than because he is gay. They seem more like mates than anything, and maybe the physical stuff isnt that important to them. It wouldn't work for me!

Reactions: 6
Theory....

They go to bed at 8pm in separate beds.
Ste sneaks off unnoticed by a sleeping child at 9pm for some 'brighton nightlife' and sneaks back in by morning. Maybe this morning he wasnt back in time....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Theory....

They go to bed at 8pm in separate beds.
Ste sneaks off unnoticed by a sleeping child at 9pm for some 'brighton nightlife' and sneaks back in by morning. Maybe this morning he wasnt back in time....
There's definitely something different today,,,,, this mornings stories were just odd. And again, much less time on the gram today which is a good thing,,,,,
But maybe she's just busy filming for the upcoming vlog 🤔

If she is filming for a vlog I hope she's not as hung over as she was on the DLP one, it played havoc with my vertigo 😣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Ste should put his foot down and once and for all own up to what he wants. He hates social media. I wouldn’t be happy if my partner said those things about me on a social platform to be shared, publicly. A marriage is a bond between two people, trust, openness, love respect. All Brummy is interested in is her inflated ego, instafame and greed at the expense of her family. Ste shouldn’t encourage this, allow his kids to be ‘famous’ is he gay? I don’t know or care but he shouldn’t be with someone who doesn’t value his worth. #savesexyste 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought this.
It was definitely not the normal hyper over the top Emma at 6am when most people are still asleep.....
And I thought it was really odd that she said "Stephen took us out for...." cos a)when you're a family you just "go out" and b) they must have gone at like 6am to be back by the time she posted that and I just don't buy that 🤷‍♀️
And I'm sorry, but what the freaking hell is a "dirty bap"? I mean, I can imagine but 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I do not need these words from her! She's gross!!!!
Blood, sweat and tears. With a sprinkle of snot from her tearful bathroom meltdown 👌

Thread title suggestion - Sweaty crack, sweaty rack, Brighton beach is breaking Babs (alleged) bad back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In her new stories Erin is not only not in a booster seat but her legs are curled up underneath her. Not good if they get in an accident!!! How did Emma not notice when she was filming them singing Hamilton? Or did she notice and just not care? I know that long car journeys can be uncomfortable especially for children but it's not safe for her to sit like that.

Reactions: 12
I looked at the comments on her 'grab a granny' tik tok earlier and they were so fawning is was sickening. 'I love you', 'you're one of my favourite people', 'That made me laugh out loud'.

I just despair.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In her new stories Erin is not only not in a booster seat but her legs are curled up underneath her. Not good if they get in an accident!!! How did Emma not notice when she was filming them singing Hamilton? Or did she notice and just not care? I know that long car journeys can be uncomfortable especially for children but it's not safe for her to sit like that.
I thought this too. Erin is likely tall enough now to not need a booster, but she should not be sitting like that!

Reactions: 6
I've just caught up with her stories as I've been werking and that tik tok.. my 6 year old son came rushing over as he loves "you're welcome" from Moana. When he saw the video he laughed and said "why is that weird lady grabbing her boobs? How silly!" 😅 Take note Babs 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.