Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor babs can't find no shade, we were subjected to the sexy ste charade .. it's all bullshit I'm afraid

I know this won't be allowed but couldn't help myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
shes confusing body confidence with something else. I am ALL for people being confident in their own skin, but health is so important. We have seen the beige diet she eats and feeds her kids, so its fair to assume she isnt overly healthy. Sure Babs love your skin, but also acknowledge your risk of illnesses like covid or diabetes are increased due to it and maybe consider doing something to change your lifestyle, you dont have to shift the pounds but eat better or 'run' more!
And if you are out of breath from walking from the sofa to the kitchen just from holding a camera in front of you, that's time to act not go 'look how much I don't care what I look like though!!'

Reactions: 15
What the hell was that I just saw?!

I guess that was her thank you. Yeah 💯 reading here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What the hell was that I just saw?!
Clearly her new thing is to go quiet on the gram to do a crappy tiktok. Also I never want to see her manhandle her breasts again.

Her “cracking rack” is def created by her £4 Asda bras 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Clearly her new thing is to go quiet on the gram to do a crappy tiktok. Also I never want to see her manhandle her breasts again.

Her “cracking rack” is def created by her £4 Asda bras 🙄
*stephen watching that story*
‘Yes ladies and gentlemen, that is my wife’

• Haha
  • Sick
*stephen watching that story*
‘Yes ladies and gentlemen, that is my wife’
Those poor children. The woman needs an intervention before her poor children are ridiculed forever with their mothers appalling, shameful and derogatory insta career

Reactions: 17
Grim. Just no need. It's lazy content as well - just pissing around on the beach. Although at least it's slightly different from the usual Saturday morning cinnamon rolls I guess.

You're welcome isn’t thank you! Or maybe she thinks the babettes are grateful for her? 🤔 either way, she either pre filmed it so she'd have it ready and saved it from the 1st day of the hol, or she's back onto outfit number 1! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No Babs The Rock has suggested that perhaps you leave Reels alone & go hide under a rock. Content more cringe by the day.

Moaning Stephen is home now she’s moaning he’ll be in the “office” Monday. Suck it up buttercup time to do some work 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you want to protect and care for your cracking rack you don’t go out for a breakfast bap wearing no bra 😱
Nor do you prance about manically on the beach flinging your boobs in different directions. Oh dear, WTAF?!

ETA: Just watched again (don’t ask me why) and I realise now that she’s wearing her running gear so probably her Matalan sports bra that offers no support for anybody over a B cup. Even so, she looks deranged!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That bad back seems to have disappeared, she also has the flattest feet! When she’s on the beach they like drag along 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.