Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No talking stories this morning so I call bullshit on the OOTD post and say Babs is already on her way back up to Brum!!!
Queue the moaning about the washing and unpacking and the close ups of the washing machine on Stories šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
As Iā€™m a sad cow. Also hangover from hell I had a mooch through the grid posts

Since August 2019

Haven - gifted/ad
Wdw
New York - gifted/ad
Copenhagen
London - working trip
Haven - gifted/ad
DLP
Brighton

Other weekends away as well but sheā€™s relatable, yeah? On a meagre wage. I know that wdw staying at port Orleans in summer holidays is in excess of Ā£6k with Disney dining and car hire etc never mind What she apparently dropped on DLP. Also The world basically closed down for 3/4 months

And she has the audacity to moan about how hard things are for her so she needs a break. Ffs selling your kids childhood and privacy clearly pays off

Also I saw more photos of her in the bath with food covering her modesty - wtf?!
And the same fruit photo from Christmas and quarantine - she really doesnā€™t have any new ideas

Reactions: 21
97CE4C90-0F7F-44E0-BF16-C069767723EC.jpeg

How on earth did babs cope with ALL of that entertainment on her very recent trip to Disneyland Paris?? No wonder she needed a holiday after that holiday. Go and take a long walk off a short pier, you privileged twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw her DLP vlogs and it looks like the kind of holiday you'd maybe take your children on once for a once in a lifetime experience. My 3 year old would absolutely love toy story world. However, if you go again and again doesn't it eventually become boring and lose its magic? There is a whole world out there. Why would you want to constantly visit the same place over and over again?

Reactions: 21
I saw her DLP vlogs and it looks like the kind of holiday you'd maybe take your children on once for a once in a lifetime experience. My 3 year old would absolutely love toy story world. However, if you go again and again doesn't it eventually become boring and lose its magic? There is a whole world out there. Why would you want to constantly visit the same place over and over again?
You know, Iā€™m completely with you on that. Spot on.

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s the same as Florida - itā€™s goddamn gorgeous. The keys, Miami, and Kennedy - the rocket graveyard is the most amazing place in the world. The history, the food, the people. But no she HAS to keep going back to wdw every year and if heā€™s lucky the boy can be taken to universal for HPW but as thatā€™s his interest I bet itā€™s no more than a day they spend there.

I love Disney (not babs kinda love) but I have to be honest wdw sucks itā€™s over crowded and over priced. Iā€™ve done it more than once and Iā€™m not that fussed about doing it again and this was precovid

Reactions: 12
I donā€™t have children, but surely when the kids are in bed of an evening, the parents would stay up for a couple of hours, have a drink and go over what happened during the day and plan the rest of their time away. Or the kids get a bit of a late night cos they are on holiday - they could have all sat on the beach to watch the sunset, or play some games - why would adults be going to bed at 8.30? No wonder sheā€™s always up so bloody early šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She seems to be under the impression that if something his now allowed, it must happen. Most of us have the sense to realise that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Babs, it's ok to not do something, or go somewhere the second you're allowed.

Reactions: 14
She's lost all relatablility (sp?) My children are 5 and 3 and one due in 7 weeks... DLP is a far fetched dream for us currently, camping is a far fetched dream currently!! My two are desperate to visit Grandma in Ireland (Grandad is with us 6/12 so they have seen him) before school starts again but that just isn't going to happen. I'd love to see her doing school uniform shopping - Asda is the most affordable for polo shirts ect and put her platform to something people might genuinely find useful currently!

Reactions: 11
Thatā€™s interesting about losing relatability. Now she has a lot of money, more money than the vast majority of babettes...sheā€™s rebranded her ā€œrelatabilityā€ to the fact sheā€™s a bit chubby, lazy and doesnā€™t like to wash much?

Reactions: 15
How bloody smug is it to post all that onto her stories this morning? Saying it was about 800 quid to stay at the air bnb like it's just pocket money to her!! So many people have lost so much in this ongoing pandemic and she just astounds me what a stereotypical up her own arse privileged bab she is
We stayed at a little caravan park in Sussex the first week of the school holidays for Ā£165. You've been had BabsšŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thatā€™s interesting about losing relatability. Now she has a lot of money, more money than the vast majority of babettes...sheā€™s rebranded her ā€œrelatabilityā€ to the fact sheā€™s a bit chubby, lazy and doesnā€™t like to wash much?
I can't ever imagine being in a position currently to drop Ā£800 on 6 nights away in an expensive city even with the government eat out scheme, I'm more concerned about needing 10 sets of school uniform and pe kits ect. I'd love to see more NT trips but the playgrounds ect not just a posed picture infront of a plant šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I'm sticking around for the car crash now rather than anything else

Reactions: 19
As Iā€™m a sad cow. Also hangover from hell I had a mooch through the grid posts

Since August 2019

Haven - gifted/ad
Wdw
New York - gifted/ad
Copenhagen
London - working trip
Haven - gifted/ad
DLP
Brighton

Other weekends away as well but sheā€™s relatable, yeah? On a meagre wage. I know that wdw staying at port Orleans in summer holidays is in excess of Ā£6k with Disney dining and car hire etc never mind What she apparently dropped on DLP. Also The world basically closed down for 3/4 months

And she has the audacity to moan about how hard things are for her so she needs a break. Ffs selling your kids childhood and privacy clearly pays off

Also I saw more photos of her in the bath with food covering her modesty - wtf?!
And the same fruit photo from Christmas and quarantine - she really doesnā€™t have any new ideas
She quite openly said on a post after her Aug 2019 WDW trip that it cost them Ā£10,000.00
So yeah, relatable much!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
9E1DC43C-321F-4BB0-90CE-C9CD9FC88FA9.jpeg

No babs youā€™re not yourself, youā€™re a deceitful narcissist who canā€™t be relatable in the slightest.
Rosie is honest and is more relatable than you could ever dream of becoming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She quite openly said on a post after her Aug 2019 WDW trip that it cost them Ā£10,000.00
So yeah, relatable much!!!!
I knew it would be at least Ā£6k but Ā£10k ffs thatā€™s a new kitchen and bathroom! And she was meant to be going again now but rescheduled it for Easter due to covid. Ā£20k in 12 months on 2 holidays sheā€™s an absolute tool if she thinks that makes her relatable. Especially if they are moving as well. People tend to pick one or the other in the same year. Well people on meagre wages do anyway.

Reactions: 12
so many things I donā€™t understand about her.
the whole ā€œdivide and conquerā€ going to bed with a child each at 8pm when theyā€™re 9 + 7, is weird.
Sitting on a pebble beach whilst your children play with their dad in the sea so you can post stupid tit on Instagram- join in! Your kids will remember you being ā€œpresent but absentā€- I had a dad like it so I know what itā€™s like.
the whole ā€œI pay myself what I earned as a PT teacherā€ as if itā€™s not a decent wage. I know how much she was likely on, as my husband is a teacher and Iā€™m a trained teacher, and when I begin my career next year Iā€™ll be taking home Ā£800ish a month, part time. Someone with her experience would be on good money part time.
The whole going to France and then Brighton really boils my piss, weā€™re still in a pandemic although most people seem to have forgotten it, I live in a seaside town, a minute from the beach and canā€™t enjoy it as itā€™s too busy and Iā€™m going into hospital tomorrow to be induced early with our first baby so weā€™ve been super careful, weā€™ve had to set strict guidelines for our parents to meet our baby, itā€™s insane and then all these influencers donā€™t give a tit but theyā€™re all ā€œso anxiousā€ about it.
Sorry for the essay but Iā€™ve been up since 5am (also why post so early all the time!?) as Iā€™m actually anxious about my induction tomorrow
I'm a part time teacher (I work five mornings a week). I'm at the top of the pay scale before the threshold. I bring home Ā£1380ish quid a month. There's no way we could afford DLP even with husbands wage...

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t get the going again nd again in such a short period of time. Iā€™d get if they did Florida a couple of timeā€™s but spread out when the kids were older and can go on bigger rides ect. Paris kinda makes sense because it can be done ā€œcheaperā€ because France is closer. Still expensive but not the 10k Florida ones.
I donā€™t understand why they wouldnā€™t go to the other Disney parks in California or Tokyo etc like if you love it SO much and are willing to spend big money, why not travel more and see all of them??

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t get the going again nd again in such a short period of time. Iā€™d get if they did Florida a couple of timeā€™s but spread out when the kids were older and can go on bigger rides ect. Paris kinda makes sense because it can be done ā€œcheaperā€ because France is closer. Still expensive but not the 10k Florida ones.
I donā€™t understand why they wouldnā€™t go to the other Disney parks in California or Tokyo etc like if you love it SO much and are willing to spend big money, why not travel more and see all of them??
We all know where the 2021 "holiday of a lifetime" will be now šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.