Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we honestly think that, given everywhere has booked up after lockdown and it being school holidays that the air b&b host had 2 spare days (especially as when I looked at it the other day it was booked for the next 2 nights).
I understood it as they had a cancellation

Reactions: 3
These two extra days gives the removal men more time to pack up her ridiculous mug collection!!!! I'm joking Babs, I've no idea if you are moving this week. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon the not having enough pants may be a ploy to get marks and sparks to give her some. I can see an ad coming on .. babs with Knicks up to her knocks prancing around
Babs with knicks up to her knocks prancing around doing tik toks 😉

• Haha
The post about “I had to wash our pants” just proves she reads here. Why else would anybody possibly do a post about that.

yeah the other point someone made I totally agree. I am carrying a few extra stone myself and it should NOT be celebrated. The numbers say I’m overweight. I am. It needs to go. For my own health and my kids. A whole plethora of health complaints follow overweight people like the pied piper. Her back pain are almost certainly caused by it - I know because I have had the same every time I’ve piled the weight on after all my kids.Guess what, it went as I lost the pounds last time. Once people experience it alleviating they join up the dots. Its entirely the sugar and not walking enough. And me posting saying this certainly isn’t shaming anyone (you Emma) whatsoever. I know how bloody hard it is. I used to be naturally slim but as I reached my 30s it all changed. Then kids, my god my body retains it. It’s hard work getting it off. Anyone that’s tried knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we honestly think that, given everywhere has booked up after lockdown and it being school holidays that the air b&b host had 2 spare days (especially as when I looked at it the other day it was booked for the next 2 nights).
It may have shown as booked because the host was planning on using it, saw the crowds and thought duck that so rather than have it empty they've got babs to stay on.

Or babs is just a complete bullshitter, but she wouldn't lie to her adoring fans would she? She's all about integrity 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolute bullshit that the apartment just happened to be free for another 2 nights and the host offered it to them. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
The post about “I had to wash our pants” just proves she reads here. Why else would anybody possibly do a post about that.

yeah the other point someone made I totally agree. I am carrying a few extra stone myself and it should NOT be celebrated. The numbers say I’m overweight. I am. It needs to go. For my own health and my kids. A whole plethora of health complaints follow overweight people like the pied piper. Her back pain are almost certainly caused by it - I know because I have had the same every time I’ve piled the weight on after all my kids.Guess what, it went as I lost the pounds last time. Once people experience it alleviating they join up the dots. Its entirely the sugar and not walking enough. And me posting saying this certainly isn’t shaming anyone (you Emma) whatsoever. I know how bloody hard it is. I used to be naturally slim but as I reached my 30s it all changed. Then kids, my god my body retains it. It’s hard work getting it off. Anyone that’s tried knows.
Yes I agree with you. It is definitely down to sugar. I had a quick scroll through her posts last night as I am fairly new to stalking her. I’ve come over from the Fod thread since it got very boring and he disappeared. Anyway lots and lots of her posts are about sweets and the amount she eats is horrendous . I can definitely say cutting out sugar makes one feel amazing and the little extra pounds just go. Plus tons of other benefits...more energy, less tired etc etc. I can safely say it works cos I have been sugar free since 1 Jan (NY resolution)

She would defo benefit from doing the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hate defending her but I've stayed in a air BnB and was talking to the host saying how lovely it was etc and she offered us a extra night as had had a cancellation. But this was in winter and in the middle of nowhere not a beach front place in a heatwave!

Reactions: 8
Wait, she packs in outfits, and also packed extra pants, yet she's had to hand wash pants but no clothes? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t believe that Brighton is as quiet as she’s portraying. She’s being very careful about camera angles. Anyone near there confirm. Bet it will be heaving today 😂

Reactions: 15
I don’t believe that Brighton is as quiet as she’s portraying. She’s being very careful about camera angles. Anyone near there confirm. Bet it will be heaving today 😂
She's posting at like 7am so will be quiet. But yeah she's obviously being clever with the angles. Also, I'm pretty sure that apartment will have a washing machine.

Reactions: 12
Wait, she packs in outfits, and also packed extra pants, yet she's had to hand wash pants but no clothes? 🤔
And there is a washing machine at the property...
She could have popped the dirty cloths AND pants together and washed them all in one go. Radical.

Reactions: 12
I’m baffled by the secret location thing. She makes it clear the area she lives in Birmingham by posting and tagging many locations all the time. What’s the problem with where she is for a week? Why is that a secret and not more personal/permanent information. Like I said totally baffled!

Reactions: 9
I call bollocks on the air bnb owners calling them to ask if they’d like to stay longer.
I reckon the people who were going to be renting after the Conways cancelled. Perhaps they were former Babettes and changed their mind at the thought of her sweaty sunburned body having gone before them. It kind of explains the pants debacle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be talking out of her arse, that's how her pants got covered in bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh heck now she's wanting to make love to a pringles tube.. rabiddy Babiddy has lost the plot!
Also who the duck eats pringles at 9.13am?! And this is coming from a pringle lover 🤢🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.