Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes confusing body confidence with something else. I am ALL for people being confident in their own skin, but health is so important. We have seen the beige diet she eats and feeds her kids, so its fair to assume she isnt overly healthy. Sure Babs love your skin, but also acknowledge your risk of illnesses like covid or diabetes are increased due to it and maybe consider doing something to change your lifestyle, you dont have to shift the pounds but eat better or 'run' more!

Reactions: 16
I just cannot for the life of me work out why they haven’t purchased camping chairs at the very least, if they’re going to be sat on hard pebbles all day.
You can literally pick them up for a fiver online. They fold up and some even have shoulder straps to carry.
Whatever, Babs. You do you. You bask without sunscream on all day in the hot sun, rocks up your hole.. but what about those poor kids?
Here, Small Humans. Have a beach towel, shut up, pretend to enjoy yourselves and force some smiles for my ‘gram!!!!

shes confusing body confidence with something else. I am ALL for people being confident in their own skin, but health is so important. We have seen the beige diet she eats and feeds her kids, so its fair to assume she isnt overly healthy. Sure Babs love your skin, but also acknowledge your risk of illnesses like covid or diabetes are increased due to it and maybe consider doing something to change your lifestyle, you dont have to shift the pounds but eat better or 'run' more!
Because being ‘body confident’ is a lie. She’s just too lazy to do anything about it. Her flaunting herself and posting positivity surrounding being plus size means she has to, quite literally, do duck all.
She’s found a way that her minions will praise her for eating what she wants, doing as little as she wants. It’s just called being bone idle and the facade is that she’s happy in her skin.

I’m grouchy this morning 😂

Reactions: 17
Why is she up at 6.30am when "everyone is still asleep" and she's on bloody holiday! The only reason im up at such an ungodly hour is because the toddler is incapable of sleeping past 6.30 🙄 do we think she sets an alarm so she can come and say sweaty Good morning every day? 🙄🙄
Probably!! That said, I expect her bod clock is so set by now, she doesnt even need the alarm.

Reactions: 7
Do we honestly think that, given everywhere has booked up after lockdown and it being school holidays that the air b&b host had 2 spare days (especially as when I looked at it the other day it was booked for the next 2 nights).

• Wow
I can't believe she's been so irresponsible with the sun cream. HOW do you "forget" to put it on? You're on holiday, laid on rocks ffs...she's hardly chasing toddlers around and barely has time to catch a break. She doesn't DO anything.
The sun damage she already has looks so bad! It's dangerous!

Hi, I'm Emma be body confident and wear whatever the duck you want but don't look after your body and treat it like tit.

Bellend.

Reactions: 21
She has proved in her stories this morning that she is not body confident. People who are dont seek validation or approval from others, think Lizzo and BodyPosiPanda. Emma has thanked her followers as she always does and reeks of insecurity.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she's been so irresponsible with the sun cream. HOW do you "forget" to put it on? You're on holiday, laid on rocks ffs...she's hardly chasing toddlers around and barely has time to catch a break. She doesn't DO anything.
The sun damage she already has looks so bad! It's dangerous!

Hi, I'm Emma be body confident and wear whatever the duck you want but don't look after your body and treat it like tit.

Bellend.
I once sun-creamed me and the kid, went back to the car for something, and forgot to ask my husband to do my back- never again. I've forgotten to reapply when we've been having a good time. But I really dont see how you can "forget" to put it in AT ALL when it's out for the rest of the family, just do you all at the same time!!

• Heart
It is absolute bollocks that the host texted to say there are 2 spare nights and would she like them. I don't live far from the sea and everywhere is fully booked here for the next YEAR. There is no way on earth her host had no bookings. I suspect what the truth actually is is that she hadn't packed enough pants, despite claiming she always does in case a family member shits themselves etc, read people on her questioning her lies and has come up with some elaborate bull tit as to why she didn't have enough. Instead of just confessing that she made an error and laughing it off like most people would.

Reactions: 22
Putting on sunscreen would be covering up her body and therefore stifling her body confidence. Love your peeling crispy skin, don't let it hold you back. Healthy is out, body confidence is in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Putting sun cream on should he automatic, even when we're just playing in the garden if the kids have it on then so do I 🤷🏼‍♀️ it takes 2 minutes, I missed a patch on my leg the other week and my sensitive pregnancy skin certainly knew about it...God she winds me up

It is absolute bollocks that the host texted to say there are 2 spare nights and would she like them. I don't live far from the sea and everywhere is fully booked here for the next YEAR. There is no way on earth her host had no bookings. I suspect what the truth actually is is that she hadn't packed enough pants, despite claiming she always does in case a family member shits themselves etc, read people on her questioning her lies and has come up with some elaborate bull tit as to why she didn't have enough. Instead of just confessing that she made an error and laughing it off like most people would.
I didn’t actually read the whole of that post because it just went on and on and frankly I don’t have the will to live after reading them normally. I think you’re right she’s been reading on here and now she’s answering the question about pants because we are pointing out her bullshit. What a bleeping liar she is, especially since we checked the other day and the place she was staying was already booked!

Reactions: 10
Can’t imagine wanting to sit on pebbles eating cereal and watching telly in a different place for a FURTHER TWO DAYS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I call bollocks on the air bnb owners calling them to ask if they’d like to stay longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good morning Britain showed Brighton earlier, I'm guessing the group in the sea she could hear screaming were the ones I saw on the tv. I did try to see if I could spot her on the beach but the camera was too far away 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t she staying at somebody’s flat? If so, wouldn’t they have a washing machine or if not access to one nearby? I’m guessing the person who lives there usually would have clothes that they need cleaned! Everything is made into such a drama for the gram and engagement.

I didn’t actually read the whole of that post because it just went on and on and frankly I don’t have the will to live after reading them normally. I think you’re right she’s been reading on here and now she’s answering the question about pants because we are pointing out her bullshit. What a bleeping liar she is, especially since we checked the other day and the place she was staying was already booked!
Even if they decided to stay on a few days she said she packed 2 spare pairs each, so they'd have enough pants. Either she can't count or she's a liar!! I know what my money is on 😂😂 I'm far more invested in her pant situation than I should be 😂😂

• Haha
Good morning Britain showed Brighton earlier, I'm guessing the group in the sea she could hear screaming were the ones I saw on the tv. I did try too see if I could spot her on the beach but the camera was too far away 😂😂
Shoooketh they didn’t catch the beached wail Lol 😆 note: sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.