Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she not have just bought some cheap underwear-🩲🧦🩲 its not like they are nowhere near supermarkets. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 15
so when do we think Babs will start on these new reel things Instagram have just started, they are basically like tiktok. I've just watched a few and can so see Babs doing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so when do we think Babs will start on these new reel things Instagram have just started, they are basically like tiktok. I've just watched a few and can so see Babs doing them.
Oh god, don't give her ideas πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
You know she reads here right πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god, don't give her ideas πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
You know she reads here right πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She will only make an even bigger fool of herself if she does do them, some of her tiktoks were hilarious, and not in the way she thought they were, and they will just show her up and show us she really doesn't have an original thought in her body.

Reactions: 10
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She will only make an even bigger fool of herself if she does do them, some of her tiktoks were hilarious, and not in the way she thought they were, and they will just show her up and show us she really doesn't have an original thought in her body.
And I can’t WAIT to watch this unfold πŸΏπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her TikToks are genuinely the worst thing I've ever seen!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I reckon the not having enough pants may be a ploy to get marks and sparks to give her some. I can see an ad coming on .. babs with Knicks up to her knocks prancing around

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon the not having enough pants may be a ploy to get marks and sparks to give her some. I can see an ad coming on .. babs with Knicks up to her knocks prancing around
Oh I hope not, I love a pair of marks and sparks, yes everyone calls it that Babs, granny pants πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been out all day at Hampton Court Palace - what a lovely place!
Anyway - 2 things: (apologies if these have already been commented on)
1) Is it compulsory to have fat feet if you wear Saltwater Sandals? Should you have excess bulbous flesh to seep through the leather bits?
2) The pants drying around that beautiful bath. I’m speechless 🀒 This action should be made illegal 😠
You should have said Mrs B, you could have popped in for a socially distanced coffee!

Reactions: 1
Why is she up at 6.30am when "everyone is still asleep" and she's on bloody holiday! The only reason im up at such an ungodly hour is because the toddler is incapable of sleeping past 6.30 πŸ™„ do we think she sets an alarm so she can come and say sweaty Good morning every day? πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 13
How do you like your eggs in the morning... I like my egg's hair up & down

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How many times is she going to mention β€˜Daddy is still asleep’ not bitter are you bab?!
And why is she calling him daddy to her thousands of babettes?? You’re not talking to your children so call him by his name or are they those weirdos that refer to each other as mommy and daddy??

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Do you think Paul could arrange an advert with Ambre Solaire? Emma’s the perfect model of how NOT to protect yourself in the sun. She could do a before & after using suitable sunscreen - perhaps based around the coffee table? With a faj or two?
Jeez - she’ll be burnt to a crisp before she returns to Brum!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.