Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, there's no way she is moving yet, its far too soon. Searches alone are taking 8 weeks minimum to complete.....
And besides, she's a self confessed control freak, packing loving, organisational nightmare. There’s way too much content she won't want to pass up on by letting other people do it all.
She paid someone else to do it all last time! She had to go out of the house to tat shops to distract herself from crying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She talks about her ‘cracking rack’.. they look like two basset hound ears in that swimsuit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This woman. Why is she still wearing her swimsuit at the beach when she’s told us multiple times that she is burnt and in that last story you can clearly see how red her chest is. She could wear a T-shirt maybe? Use a sun shade? 🤦‍♀️ So irresponsible

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Isn’t she staying at somebody’s flat? If so, wouldn’t they have a washing machine or if not access to one nearby? I’m guessing the person who lives there usually would have clothes that they need cleaned! Everything is made into such a drama for the gram and engagement.
There is a washing machine and dryer available at those flats. They are communal and you pay to use them. There is not a chance in hell the owner texted her to say the flat is available for the next 2 nights. She is talking bullshit! She is such a liar! 😡😡

Reactions: 10
She talks about her ‘cracking rack’.. they look like two basset hound ears in that swimsuit 😂
her “rack” is not cracking. I dunno what planet she’s on!!!

she’s got big, saggy, matronly boobs because she’s overweight. just because they are large doesn’t make them a “great rack”

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This woman. Why is she still wearing her swimsuit at the beach when she’s told us multiple times that she is burnt and in that last story you can clearly see how red her chest is. She could wear a T-shirt maybe? Use a sun shade? 🤦‍♀️ So irresponsible
Where there’s no sense, there’s no feeling.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shoooketh they didn’t catch the beached wail Lol 😆 note: sarcasm
I bet she was really hoping they would film her eating breakfast on the beach. 🤣 Just wait til later when the hordes invade, she will be lucky to be able to sit on the beach then. There will be absolutely no social distancing at all. Then going back to Brum taking all those germs with them!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I bet she was really hoping they would film her eating breakfast on the beach. 🤣 Just wait til later when the hordes invade, she will be lucky to be able to sit on the beach then. There will be absolutely no social distancing at all. Then going back to Brum taking all those germs with them!
She really doesn’t give a shiny tit, does she?! All that bollocks about anxiety...

Reactions: 7
She can hardly complain about a sore back when she’s lying on a pebble beach? What a tool.

Reactions: 10
There is a washing machine and dryer available at those flats. They are communal and you pay to use them. There is not a chance in hell the owner texted her to say the flat is available for the next 2 nights. She is talking bullshit! She is such a liar! 😡😡
It really doesn’t surprise me. I just don’t understand why you would make a point of informing everyone that you ensure you pack spares and then go on to say you have ran out? I also don’t understand flashing your pants on the gram (I hide mine on the inside of the rotary line at home - feels a bit weird knowing neighbours can see them even though they are probably not even looking). One of the whole points for me of staying in an Airbnb at the beach with kids rather than a hotel would be to have the facilities you have at home so I could quickly wash all dirty beach towels/ clothes covered in ice and sun scream rather than wasting time soaking them and then trying to dry them around the bath?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.