Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe that Brighton is as quiet as she’s portraying. She’s being very careful about camera angles. Anyone near there confirm. Bet it will be heaving today 😂
I live here, it isn’t very busy really. Might get busier over the next couple of days but the beach towards hove are quiet. The bits they show in tabloid papers is the same bit of beach, by the pier, which tends to get busiest. But the beach is really big and generally there are portions that are quiet if you walk down a bit.

Reactions: 8
Could she not have just bought some cheap underwear-🩲🧦🩲 its not like they are nowhere near supermarkets. 🤷‍♀️
Just what I thought! I mean I've never been to Brighton but I presume they have shops🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosie Ramsey posted yesterday that they were having such good fun on their holiday they’ve booked to stay another night...

Stacey Solomon made a thing about bringing pebbles home from the beach...

The fact that she has ignored Louise’s book launch is very telling...

And why make such a song and dance about packing extra pants and then tell us that you have to wash them!

And yesterday was all about body confidence but it’s ok to eat pringles for breakfast? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So let me get this straight,,,,,,
She is up at the crack of dawns arse and mentions TWICE that Ste is sleeping. She even says in one story he is having "a nap"!!! No Bab! Its called being asleep, as most people are at 6.30am when on holiday!!!!!! Or any day if they can! You are not normal Emma! Please get some help.
Oh, and enjoy your "extra" 2 days at the Airbnb 🙄😴

Also, if these extra days are "unplanned" why not put your phone away Emma and enjoy spending time with your family without documenting every single second!? Can you do that without taking ti the bathroom floor first and blaming us?!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Things that Emma Conway has to shame for:

Husband having a lie-in one day a week.

Things that Emma Conway never mentions:

Husband doing school runs.
Husband cooking all meals.
Husband doing all bath and bedtime routines.
Husband doing decorating.
Husband doing all the grocery shopping.
Husband sharing bed with wife.

Reactions: 22
Not convinced about this body confidence thing. It’s your responsibility as a parent to promote a healthy lifestyle and not be overweight surely? My husband and I, although not overweight, have added a few pounds during lockdown and we’re both adamant it has to go for the sake of our health. There are so many issues with being overweight....

Reactions: 12
That flipping post about them staying an extra few days is just cringle le cringe,,,,,,
Why does she always have to make such a huge "me me me" deal out of EVERYTHING.
Why not just say "we've been offered to stay on a few extra days which will be nice for the kids and Ste who works really hard taking care of us"
Not some bleeping flash back AGAIN to her as a teen at house parties,,,,,,,, come off it babs, you are never awake at 10pm, let alone 2am. And you expect us to believe you went to a house party 🥳🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Agree !! I’m a fatster... And I am ashamed! What’s happened to the good old days of being embarrassed about being greedy

Reactions: 8
Things that Emma Conway has to shame for:

Husband having a lie-in one day a week.

Things that Emma Conway never mentions:

Husband doing school runs.
Husband cooking all meals.
Husband doing all bath and bedtime routines.
Husband doing decorating.
Husband doing all the grocery shopping.
Husband sharing bed with wife.
THIS. I'm extremely lucky that my husband also does a lot around the house and with the children - and works a normal full time job on top of that not a work from home Flexi job like Stephen.
I always make a point of allowing him a lie in on weekends and not complain about it because i've learned to appreciate all the little things he does .
If only Babs could do the same for steee 😅🤦

Reactions: 10
Maybe he's gone home to over see the move and the plan was for her and the "small humans" to stay on and just use some bizzare story until he returns to collect them 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Nah, there's no way she is moving yet, its far too soon. Searches alone are taking 8 weeks minimum to complete.....
And besides, she's a self confessed control freak, packing loving, organisational nightmare. There’s way too much content she won't want to pass up on by letting other people do it all.

Reactions: 6
Right, so, let me get this straight - Ste is carrying 4 Mr Whippy Ice Creams & they start to melt.
The ice cream is running down his hairy chest & all over his body.
Hmmm....How could that be? 🤔
I can only assume he was carrying these ice creams over his head or, rubbing them over his body 🤷🏼‍♀️
Whatever floats your boat Ste. I guess you grasp at any little quirky ‘thang’ to make your life more bearable 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
the ice cream story is ludicrous of course he’s going to run from a woman. However if it were a man we would of been a completely different story.

didn’t realise babs was so much of a billy bullshitter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like I should revert to my 18 year old self now and say pics or it didn't happen babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the ice cream story is ludicrous of course he’s going to run from a woman. However if it were a man we would of been a completely different story.

didn’t realise babs was so much of a billy bullshitter 🙄
Oh my god, she's the absolute worst!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.