Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been out all day at Hampton Court Palace - what a lovely place!
Anyway - 2 things: (apologies if these have already been commented on)
1) Is it compulsory to have fat feet if you wear Saltwater Sandals? Should you have excess bulbous flesh to seep through the leather bits?
2) The pants drying around that beautiful bath. I’m speechless 🤢 This action should be made illegal 😠
Comparing herself to the renowned pervert who played Steptoe wasnt the best idea ever idea was it? Paul get a grip and advise her please! 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So she makes a living out of filming crap patronising packing videos. She packs weeks in advance. She has sex with her packing cubes on holiday eve cos they are so amazing. She packs in outfits...

BUT THEY HAVE RAN OUT OF CLEAN PANTS!!!!!!

Absolute joke of a human.
Omg- I nearly choked on my tea when I saw that!! Wtf. Has she actually 💩 herself and had to use the spares???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Come outside" with Pippin the dog. How I loved that show....I remember one episode where she left her dog on the bus....almost as traumatising as Babs and her Monster Munch feet.
My god my children were obsessed with that show. I swear I’ve seen every one thirty times. I remember the driver of the bus having massive hair. 😂

• Haha
And she packed extra pants in case she sh*t herself so I dread to think why she has ran out. 😬
Probably shat herself catching up on here - i can see her now

"Ste?! STE! They're onto me, let's post some ott shite to prove we are deeply in love and then it's back to the dog kennel for you... Steeeeeee!?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably shat herself catching up on here - i can see her now

"Ste?! STE! They're onto me, let's post some ott shite to prove we are deeply in love and then it's back to the dog kennel for you... Steeeeeee!?"
The dog kennel would be one up on the Harry Potter boy bed. At least he'd have some privacy to enjoy his own corner of the internet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes how have you all ran out of pants Babs? You made a huge song and dance about how you always pack a couple of extra pairs, so which is the truth? You don't pack extra pairs or you've not actually run out of pants? If it is that You actually have all run out, what the bloody hell have you been doing? And it's not just us clever folk at tattle who will be wondering, a lot of your sheep will be too! Stephen, of course, who doesn't pack extras may well have run out but not all of you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My god my children were obsessed with that show. I swear I’ve seen every one thirty times. I remember the driver of the bus having massive hair. 😂
Mine too! So was I (secretly)!
I've said it before but this woman has absolutely no decorum and posting about her pants is not funny. Anyway I thought she posted a pack with me YouTube video. She's a joke and not in the ha ha sense. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weird to point out that your son enjoys talking all things Disney with some bloke you just know off the internet. Also where was ste in those stories? Having some alone time in Brighton?

Reactions: 18
Also, i know this has been mentioned already on here,,,,,,, but I'm just joining in out of sheer delight - how lovely is it to see the other insta huns promoting their copy of Louise's book and Emma's is errrr,,, nowhere to be seen 🤣🤣🤣
Not even a mention from Babs!
Bitter Em????? 🤷‍♀️
I actually think this is the reason she’s gone away. They knew there’d be no copy but now they can pick it up on the way home and pretend it was delivered whilst they were away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually think this is the reason she’s gone away. They knew there’d be no copy but now they can pick it up on the way home and pretend it was delivered whilst they were away.
Well we know Babs will stoop to any level of low to save face and no lie is off limits so I predict you're right, a copy will make an appearance and a half hearted message will be on Stories.

Weird to point out that your son enjoys talking all things Disney with some bloke you just know off the internet. Also where was ste in those stories? Having some alone time in Brighton?
Having some time alone with that willy lolly!
😋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dog kennel would be one up on the Harry Potter boy bed. At least he'd have some privacy to enjoy his own corner of the internet 🤣🤣
True and she probably throws him a bone to chew on.. or a sausage if he's been good 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“COME PACK WITH ME! (but prepare to go commando cos by day 4 you’ve run out of nick nocks)” 👍🏻🤪👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“My back’s really hurting because I’m sleeping on a different bed paying money to lie on rocks recreationally for a week.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.