Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People say daft things like this to me all the time, hell I probably do the same to other people! It’s just normal human interaction. I genuinely think she isn’t a very friendly person, confirmed by many people who have commented on here after meeting her in person. She must think these interactions are so novel and obviously worthy of documenting on her Instagram stories. I just read them and think, and?
I saw her at a Hugh Jackman concert last year,,,, she was sitting just below me on the floor seating, we were on the raised. I had a better view of her than she did of Hugh, thats for sure. Anyway,,,,, whoever she was with might aswell of been there alone! She was either on her phone or looking around her for attention constantly. It was fascinating to watch to be honest 🤣🤣🤣 shes a strange strange creature!

Yes 🙌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She's definitely quieter today,,, , no new stories for 2 hours!
Perhaps She's busy with a little light reading....
Hi Bab 👋👋👋👋
Or they aren't there any more. She could have pre-filmed some bits on her phone and the move is happening this weekend. I know it takes weeks for sales to complete, but if they've purchased via her business they aren't in a chain of needing their house to sell first. All they'd be waiting on is getting any cash out of the sale into their personal accounts.

Reactions: 7
People say daft things like this to me all the time, hell I probably do the same to other people! It’s just normal human interaction. I genuinely think she isn’t a very friendly person, confirmed by many people who have commented on here after meeting her in person. She must think these interactions are so novel and obviously worthy of documenting on her Instagram stories. I just read them and think, and?
She reminds me of a friends ex girlfriend. She couldn't keep friends, you would hear about "X, Y AND Z" non stop for weeks, and she would change herself subtly and not so subtly to fit in with each group, but then there would be a falling out (not necessarily dramatic). She thought any bloke who called her "luv" or held a door for her fancied her. Babs strikes me as being very similar

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Changed my profile pic guys.
Why would Ste have ice cream on his chest?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've practically started a riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳🥳

Or they aren't there any more. She could have pre-filmed some bits on her phone and the move is happening this weekend. I know it takes weeks for sales to complete, but if they've purchased via her business they aren't in a chain of needing their house to sell first. All they'd be waiting on is getting any cash out of the sale into their personal accounts.
Babs is way too much of a control freak to be away from home the week/day before they move......
We'd have come pack with me vids galore!
We'd have breakdowns over how stressful it is
We'd have Flash backs to when an Ex boyfriend moved house,,,,,
The works! There's no way she's moving yet.

Reactions: 6
Maybe hoping to attract a nice man to lick it off while Babs is distracted by her phone?

(Also joining the profile pic fun, watch her post about how we’re all “so obsessed” with her next :sneaky: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe hoping to attract a nice man to lick it off while Babs is distracted by her phone?

(Also joining the profile pic fun, watch her post about how we’re all “so obsessed” with her next :sneaky: )
She'll say she's flattered ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I call bollocks on the air bnb owners calling them to ask if they’d like to stay longer.
Ssshhh!! It was worth that £500 just to keep her away from Brum for a few more days. I would have paid more but my begging made the owners feel uneasy.....🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hesitate to upload my photoshop masterpiece in case it breaks a rule, so I will describe it....

I put Babs' face on the willy lollipop

I call it, 'the biggest d*ck'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ugh. Changed my profile pic and I can almost smell her shitwater sandals, burnt flesh and cossie gusset...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh. Changed my profile pic and I can almost smell her shitwater sandals, burnt flesh and cossie gusset...
In this photo I see in the reflection of her sunglasses that again she is alone, not joining in the fun with the rest of the Conway family. Pretty damn sad.

Reactions: 9
I hesitate to upload my photoshop masterpiece in case it breaks a rule, so I will describe it....

I put Babs' face on the willy lollipop

I call it, 'the biggest d*ck'
Oh please share it 🤣🤣🤣
Surely its worth a warning for the bants 🙌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.